Chapter 604: Return to the Chaotic Demon Sea
396 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took some time and many promises, but eventually Qing Tan reluctantly agreed to follow her Master's arrangements. After bidding goodbye to everyone, she departed with the Darkness Master.

After that, the Dragon Tribe elder returned and brought a Qian Kun Bag with him.

Yuan Qian respectfully handed the bag to Xiao Ming, "Senior, this is a small token of our appreciation."

Xiao Ming took the bag and took a look inside. Then he nodded with satisfaction. The contents were indeed excellent. It was true that no matter what world one was in, the Dragon Tribe was always immensely wealthy.

Suddenly, Xiao Ming remembered something and looked up at Yuan Qian.

"You should have contacts with the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe, right?"

"Yes, the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe and our tribe are both among the four overlord tribes, so we do indeed have some connections. May I ask why the Senior is inquiring about this?" A hint of doubt appeared in Yuan Qian's eyes.

"The Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe is currently in a precarious situation; they've been invaded by the Yimo."

"What?! But there's no information about any anomalies with the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe in our Dragon Tribe's intelligence!"

"It only seems normal on the surface. Someone planted the Eternal Illusion Demon Flower within their tribe's Heavenly Cave. Those elite members of the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe who entered the Heavenly Cave to cultivate have now fallen victim to the Yimo's schemes and are trapped in a deep slumber."

"The Eternal Illusion Demon Flower? If that's the case, it's no wonder there's no news from the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe!" Yuan Qian frowned upon hearing this.

"Dad, what is the Eternal Illusion Demon Flower?" The young lady in black behind Yuan Qian asked curiously.

"The Eternal Illusion Demon Flower is a terrible thing within the Yimo Tribe. It's said to be cultivated with the flesh and blood of countless lives. It also requires the blood of a Yimo King as a catalyst. Ultimately, it would take a thousand years to bloom."

Yuan Qian's voice grew solemn, "This flower emits an almost imperceptible fragrance. Once inhaled, it will trap the person in an illusion that will never fade. As long as the person's body doesn't wither, they will remain trapped in this illusion, showing no outward signs of distress and appearing to others as if they are in deep cultivation."

"This Heavenly Cave is the place where the elite members of the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe cultivate in seclusion. Now, including their tribe leader, who's a Reincarnation Stage practitioner, they've likely all been ensnared. Without these elite members, the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe will quickly fall from the ranks of the four overlord tribes."

"Eh! It's that powerful?!" The young lady in black was shocked.

"Since you know what it is, I will entrust you to handle it." Xiao Ming spoke softly after listening to their conversation.

"Understood. I'll personally visit the Heavenly Demonic Marten Tribe."

Xiao Ming smiled, "With this matter settled, it's time for us to leave..."

...

The Flame Sea Region was rather large in the Chaotic Demon Sea. There were no other factions in this sea region, except for one colossus, the Flame Divine Hall, the undisputed ruler and overlord of this sea region.

Numerous powerful experts, as countless as the number of clouds, gathered in the Chaotic Demon Sea. Compared to other regions of the Tian Xuan Continent, the relationship between the major factions here was clearly more complicated. Just occupying such a huge sea region was no easy task. The main reason why the Flame Divine Hall was able to do so was largely due to the presence of Mo Luo, a Samsara Stage practitioner and the controller of the Blazing Ancestral Symbol.

Two simple titles. Yet, even those Reincarnation Stage practitioners would not dare to show the slightest bit of disrespect towards him.

In this sea region, there was hardly anyone who dared to challenge the authority of the Flame Divine Hall. Even those major factions would uncharacteristically choose to retrain themselves when they reached this sea region.

The Xiao Ming trio had arrived here directly after leaving the Dragon Realm.

"We're finally back!"

Mu Lingshan stepped out of the spatial channel; her eyes gleaming at the sight of the pale red sea. She couldn't help but excitedly cry out towards the sea. As a member of the Immortal Sage Whale Clan, she naturally had a preference for the sea.

Behind her, Xiao Ming surveyed the area and sensed the wildly violent power of the flames hidden beneath the sea's surface.

"There is a continuous chain of volcanoes beneath the Flame Sea Region. Don't assume that this sea region is calm by judging it by its surface. There are countless volcanoes erupting and spewing lava below the surface. If one were to rush around recklessly, even a Profound Death Stage practitioner would end up in an extremely miserable state."

Mu Lingshan turned around to explain to Xiao Ming and Ying Huanhuan. The underground structure of the sea was obviously something she was extremely familiar with.

Xiao Ming nodded slightly, then smiled and said, "Let's go, it's time to visit the Flame Divine Hall and meet the current Blazing Ancestral Symbol controller."

As his words faded, the Xiao Ming trio transformed into three streaks of multi-colored light and rushed towards the depths of the sea region…

The trio could occasionally see large groups of people wearing fiery red armor scurrying about as they gradually entered the deepest part of the Flame Sea region. Beneath the armor, sharp, eagle-like eyes constantly scanned their surroundings.

On these almost army-like groups, Xiao Ming noticed the flame insignia on their chests. This was the emblem of the Flame Divine Hall. Obviously, they were the law enforcement units of Flame Divine Hall.

With such highly trained guards, the Flame Divine Hall truly deserved its status as an overlord within the Chaotic Demon Sea...

The Flame Sea Region was quite large and expansive, consisting of a dense network of islands. If Xiao Ming wanted to meet Mo Luo, they would have to go to Fiery Flame City, which was the headquarters of the Flame Divine Hall.

The distance was trivial with Xiao Ming's speed. Soon, a scarlet land appeared in the distance. On the land, a huge and seemingly endless gigantic city, akin to an ancient fire dragon sitting on the land, stood above the sea region.

A gigantic scarlet light barrier, resembling an inverted bowl, enveloped the entire city. A terrifying energy fluctuation radiated from its surface. Due to this energy, even the surrounding space showed subtle signs of warping and distortion.

Countless streaks of light rained down from the city's surroundings like a torrential rain. Eventually, they passed through the light screen and entered this mega city.

The Xiao Ming trio slowly descended from the sky before entering this gigantic and majestic city. As they entered, they were greeted by a cacophony of noise that echoed towards the sky.

"Big Brother, should we take some time to explore the city and have some fun, or should we head straight to meet the Hall Master of the Flame Divine Hall?" Mu Lingshan asked with a bright smile. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement as she looked around the bustling streets.

'I really don't feel like going shopping...'

Xiao Ming sighed inwardly with a hint of weariness. Wandering around such places held little appeal to him. He wasn't like the two girls who were inexperienced and found everything fascinating.

Observing the visibly eager Mu Lingshan and Ying Huanhuan, who clearly shared some of her enthusiasm, he said, "You two can wander around here. I'll go find Mo Luo on my own. Enjoy yourselves, and once I'm done, I'll come back for you."

"Then never mind, Master. Let's go find that what's-his-name Mo Luo first. We'll go with you," Ying Huanhuan said immediately after hearing this. Without her Master, what would be the point of wandering around?

"Aye, aye, it's no fun without Big Brother," Mu Lingshan nodded vigorously in agreement.

14