Chapter 612: Zenith Sensing Art
330 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Lin Dong heard this, he felt that something was amiss. He sneaked another glance at Ying Huanhuan, and only then did he realize that she looked very familiar.

It took him half a second to react. Wasn't this the same little girl who was standing next to Uncle Xiao back then? Only a few years had passed. How did she become so strong!

Out of curiosity, Lin Dong silently called out to the Demon Spirit within the Stone Talisman he had acquired, Celestial Demon Marten.

'Little Marten, Little Marten, are you there? Do you know what realm she's in now…?'

However, the previously obliging Celestial Demon Marten now seemed as still as death, not showing the slightest sign of activity at this moment.

'Damn it, why aren't you saying anything?!' Lin Dong felt somewhat frustrated.

"Back then, he was also hidden inside that stone talisman of yours. Hehe, he was scared out of his wits by Master almost to the point of wetting himself. The reason he's silent now is obviously because he's still afraid of us. But you don't have to go through all that trouble if you want to know my realm. All you have to do is ask me directly." Ying Huanhuan noticed Lin Dong's subtle actions and spoke with a smile.

"How can you hear what I'm saying?!" Lin Dong was utterly shocked.

"Are those little mental fluctuations of yours that hard to detect?" Ying Huanhuan rolled her eyes.

Lin Dong was at a loss for words. He felt as if he had been stripped bare and had nowhere to hide. Even his biggest secret, the Stone Talisman, seemed to be known to others. This made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

Under Ying Huanhuan's gaze, Lin Dong felt helpless and had no choice but to muster his courage and ask, "May I ask what realm you are in?"

"I am only at the Reincarnation Stage," Ying Huanhuan replied with a slight smile.

"Reincarnation Stage? Oh... Wait, Reincarnation Stage?!!!" Lin Dong didn't catch on at first, but when he did, his disbelieving tone skyrocketed several levels.

The Reincarnation Stage was considered to be the pinnacle of strength, not only in the East Xuan Region but even in the entire Tian Xuan Continent! Now, this girl was telling him that she was at the Reincarnation Stage?

Was this girl delusional?! How old was she even!

Feeling his intelligence being insulted, Lin Dong was about to tell Ying Huanhuan to stop joking around when he suddenly heard Little Marten's anxious voice in his heart.

"Lin Dong, she's not joking with you. I've felt this kind of aura from the strongest person in my tribe. You better be careful what you say. If you upset her, it's fine if you're the only one in trouble, but don't drag me into it. Don't say that I didn't warn you!"

When even Little Marten spoke up, Lin Dong fell silent for a moment.

What the fuck! This girl is actually telling the truth! She really is a Reincarnation Stage powerhouse!

Is there any logic left in this world? She's still in her teens! At the same age, he himself is still in the Qi Creation Stage. Could the gap between people really be this wide?

However, Lin Dong didn't remain disheartened for long. He quickly bounced back and realized a crucial point: if the disciple was already this strong, then the Master would be even stronger! Uncle Xiao had to be a peak existence on the Tian Xuan Continent, very likely one of those legendary figures who had passed through Three Reincarnation Tribulations!

Moreover, as a fellow disciple, Qing Tan would surely not be too far behind in terms of strength.

With this thought in mind, Lin Dong hurriedly asked Xiao Ming, "Uncle Xiao, where is Qing Tan? Why isn't she here?"

"Qing Tan has been sent to the Palace of Darkness for further training," Xiao Ming replied with a smile.

"The Palace of Darkness?" Lin Dong was visibly confused. He was still a naive kid who hadn't seen much of the world. He had never even heard of the Palace of Darkness, though it sounded impressively formidable.

Understanding Lin Dong's confusion, Xiao Ming elaborated a bit.

"The Palace of Darkness is the overlord faction in the North Xuan Region. It is the legacy left by the Darkness Master. Two years ago, when the Darkness Master awakened, I happened to be nearby, so I sent Qing Tan to train at the Palace of Darkness with her."

Lin Dong couldn't help but swallow hard upon hearing about an Overlord Faction and an Ancient Master.

Was this the world of the mighty?

"However, it's been quite a while since Qing Tan left; it's about time for her to return," Xiao Ming laughed.

"Oh, I see..." Lin Dong scratched his head as he came back to his senses. He had wanted to ask about Qing Tan's current situation, but considering she had been in the North Xuan Region for two years, it didn't seem necessary anymore.

At this moment, a green lotus came swirling in, with Ling Qingzhu arriving upon it. The green lotus bestowed upon her an even more extraordinary aura. This peerless beauty directly ignored Lin Dong and bowed slightly to Xiao Ming. Her clear voice echoed softly, "Qingzhu expresses her gratitude to Senior for the rescue. I wonder how I can repay Senior's kindness."

Ling Qingzhu was very respectful to Xiao Ming. Had it not been for his intervention, her innocence would likely have been lost. Although she had some doubts, her gratitude towards Xiao Ming was genuine, and she was also willing to establish a good relationship with him.

"If you wish to repay me, then give me the Zenith Sensing Art of your Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace."

Ling Qingzhu's expression changed upon hearing this. Her face turned icy, and her voice carried a hint of coldness.

"Do you realize what you are asking for, Senior? The Zenith Sensing Art is a closely guarded secret of my Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace, an integral part of our fundamental heritage.

Furthermore, Qingzhu is not afraid to inform Senior that the Zenith Sensing Art can only be imparted as a technique seed into newborns. There is no other method to acquire it, and with Senior's current age, it is impossible to practice it in such a manner. Perhaps Senior could consider a different request."

Xiao Ming looked at Ling Qingzhu with great interest.

"You don't seem very honest. As far as I know, there are actually two methods to cultivate the Zenith Sensing Art. One, as you said, is to have it implanted at birth. The other method, however, is to obtain it through dual cultivation with someone who has already cultivated the Zenith Sensing Art..."

The moment Xiao Ming's words came out, Ling Qingzhu's eyes showed a strong sense of caution, while Lin Dong's expression on the side became strange. Was this something he was supposed to be hearing? Should he excuse himself now? However, why did he feel a bit empty inside...

"Master!"

"Big Brother!"

Suddenly, two crisp cries with ambiguous connotations interrupted Lin Dong's train of thought.

Xiao Ming turned to look at the source of the voices, only to see Mu Lingshan puffing out her cheeks, raising her right hand, and wagging her index finger. "Big Brother, you can't do bad things to others!"

Ying Huanhuan also raised her eyebrows and placed her hands on her hips, "Master, you should behave your age!"

"This... I was just joking, don't take it seriously," Xiao Ming spread his hands. "Besides, Huanhuan, I'm only in my thirties. By all accounts, I'm still not old..."

Even at this age, he would still be considered a young man in modern society, and in the fantasy world, he could be considered part of the younger generation. Not to mention, even Little Marten was older than him. So when he said he wasn't old... he truly wasn't.

Ying Huanhuan was a bit shocked upon learning for the first time that Xiao Ming was only in his thirties. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she mumbled in response.

"Being young doesn't give you the right to hit on others..."

"Alright, alright," Xiao Ming waved his hand helplessly. After that, a faint halo was gently drawn out of Ling Qingzhu's body as a strange fluctuation spread around. Ling Qingzhu's expression shifted as she felt the changes in her body.

"The Zenith Sensing Art! How did you manage to...?"

11