Chapter 617: Convergence of All Regions
293 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time slowly passed, and in the blink of an eye, the so-called two months were almost over.

West Xuan Region, Wanghui City.

Amidst the vast and endless barren desert, there was a mysterious terrain of earthen forests fraught with danger. At times, the shifting sands moved like dragons, and sudden downpours could, in an instant, swallow up lives. Even the most daring and knowledgeable of the desert bandits dared not linger in this place.

However, those who did not lose their way and did not retreat were fortunate enough to come upon a wondrous city emerging from the thousands of canyons and ravines, carved as if by the hands of divine artisans.

This oasis was built along the water's edge. It was like a jewel set behind the dunes, yet it was entirely bathed in the golden glow of the setting sun. The name "Wanghui" was derived from this sight.

Here, towering palm trees grew lushly, clear lakes shimmered like glass, majestic towers rose high, and buildings dazzled with exquisite beauty.

The wide and intersecting streets were crowded with monks coming and going. A myriad of divine works was on full display for all to marvel at.

Connected to this small city was a massive desert ship named "Hanhai Ship," From the garden atop the ship, one could overlook the entire cityscape.

However, only a select few were allowed to enter, as this giant ship was the headquarters of the Hanhai Sect, one of the Seven Super Sects in the West Xuan Region. Naturally, ordinary people had no hope of entering.

While the space above Hanhai Ship used to be utterly silent in the past, recently, powerful auras appeared from time to time and entered the Hanhai Sect. This phenomenon made people subconsciously feel that something big was about to happen.

Suddenly, more subtle auras appeared in the sky above the Hanhai Sect.

Ying Huanhuan looked down at the giant ship below and then turned back to Ying Xuanzi.

"Father, we have arrived at the Hanhai Sect."

"Mm," Ying Xuanzi nodded slightly, then turned back to look at the other strong practitioners from the Seven Great Super Sects of the East Xuan Region. His voice was somewhat stern as he spoke.

"In the past, the West Xuan Region and our East Xuan Region had many conflicts. The Hanhai Sect and our sects have been at each other's throats, and both sides have suffered great losses as a result. But this time, we are here to eliminate that fiend, and we cannot act rashly. Do you all understand?"

"Understood!" The other sect leaders also responded with serious expressions.

Ying Xuanzi nodded in satisfaction, then continued, "Of course, at such a critical juncture, with strong practitioners from all sides gathered, they wouldn't dare to act rashly. If they do, hmph, we're no pushovers either!"

A hint of aura leaked from his body as he spoke. Though it was quickly retracted, its heavy pressure still made everyone else's eyelids twitch.

Reincarnation Stage! Ying Xuanzi had quietly broken through to the Reincarnation Stage!

While others were surprised, the Palace Master of the Nine Heavens Supreme Purity Palace was not. After all, she had received a Reincarnation Pill from Xiao Ming that allowed her to break through. It was no surprise that Ying Xuanzi, as Ying Huanhuan's father, could do the same.

The Hanhai Sect's reaction to the arrival of the East Xuan Region's people was swift. Not long after, a deep voice rang out.

"Ying Xuanzi, the news of the great fiend's emergence came from your East Xuan Region. Why are you the last to arrive?"

A bald, bare-chested man wearing nothing but baggy pants appeared in front of everyone after these words were uttered.

"Mo Sa Luo, the appointed time hasn't arrived yet. What's the rush? After all, the descent of the great fiend directly affects your West Xuan Region the most. We're here to help your Hanhai Sect, so you'd better speak politely."

"It's for the best if that's the case. Otherwise, if there is no great fiend, not only will the West Xuan Region have nothing to say, but your East Xuan Region will also not escape the wrath of the other regions," Mo Sa Luo replied with narrowed eyes.

"Follow me. Everyone is already inside."

With those words, he flew directly towards the Hanhai Sect below. Ying Xuanzi and the others quickly followed behind.

Inside, the Hanhai Ship was far larger than it appeared from the outside, as it had formed its own space. Yet, it also resembled a desert scene, with only a green area in the middle.

At the center of the green area was a grand hall. Upon entering, they found many individuals of tremendous strength seated on either side.

Among them, Ying Huanhuan spotted Qing Tan and Mu Lingshan.

Qing Tan was among the elite members of the Palace of Darkness, while Mu Lingshan was part of the Immortal Sage Whale Clan group.

However, the most eye-catching of all the gathered elites were five figures with unfathomably profound auras. Upon seeing Ying Huanhuan and the others arrive, these five figures stood up. The one at the front even called out to her.

"Little Junior Sister!"

Those who would address her in such a manner were naturally the Ancient Masters. Aside from Ying Huanhuan and the deceased Devouring Master, the other five Ancient Masters except for the Life Death Master were gathered here.

Ying Huanhuan, who was about to greet Qing Tan and Mu Lingshan, immediately frowned upon hearing their call and coldly replied.

"My name is Ying Huanhuan!"

All the Ancient Masters except the Darkness Master were stunned for a moment. Ying Huanhuan's aura had reached the Reincarnation Stage and should have regained some of her memories. Why was she still so resistant to the way they called her?

However, faced with a face as cold as one from distant memories, the Flame Master could only offer a bitter smile and nod in response.

"Alright, Ying Huanhuan, has that Senior arrived here yet? Why don't we see him?"

"My Master has not arrived."

The Flame Master and the others were visibly startled and immediately asked, "So, is this great fiend real?"

In fact, when the Ancient Masters received the message about the emergence of a great fiend, they hardly paid any attention to it. They had been clashing with the Yimo since ancient times.

What great fiend hadn't they seen?

What kind of great fiend could appear on today's Tian Xuan Continent that they didn't know about? It was simply impossible, right?

However, when Ying Huanhuan said that it was Xiao Ming who had provided the information, they became somewhat unsure. After all, given Xiao Ming's strength, it was unlikely that he would deceive them. So, with mixed feelings, they came to the West Xuan Region with the intention of seeking clarification from Xiao Ming himself.

But now, Xiao Ming was unexpectedly not present! This left them completely confused.

The attention of others was also drawn when they heard the question from the Ancient Masters. This was a matter of concern for them as well.

"Of course it's true. What benefit would my Master have in deceiving all of you?" Ying Huanhuan swept her eyes over the crowd.

"Aye, Big Brother definitely wouldn't deceive you all. First Grandpa can rest assured," Mu Lingshan also said to the people around her. She even tugged at the sleeve of an elderly man with white hair and beard beside her.

The elderly man was thin. He stroked his beard and didn't say anything in response. However, a tall and handsome man beside him tapped Mu Lingshan on the head.

"You're one to talk. You've been running around having fun for years. If it weren't for the effectiveness of that pill you brought back, we wouldn't have called upon the Sea Demon Race to come here!"

Having her head tapped, Mu Lingshan rolled her eyes and silently grumbled that she should have given her Third Grandpa the breakthrough pill that required a beating instead of the later Reincarnation Pill.

People from other regions overheard their conversation. Coupled with the confirmation from the Ancient Masters, it became clear that a super strong practitioner had confirmed that a great fiend would descend.

And since this practitioner was highly respected, those who had never met Xiao Ming began to take the news seriously.

However, the gravity of the situation began to dawn on everyone. At first, they had come with caution. Now, they began to worry about whether they had brought enough forces with them. After all, they had not brought all of their strong practitioners.

4