Chapter 624: Destroying the Fiend with One Hand
275 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Great West Xuan Desert.

Rumble!

A constant roar could be heard throughout the desert. Each time this roar was heard, it caused the allied forces to howl incessantly, resulting in heavy casualties among them.

This was because the source of these roars was the monstrous fiend, whose overwhelming strength rendered no one in the allied forces capable of resisting.

Boom!

At this moment, the Chaos Master was fighting desperately, but in an instant, he was sent flying backwards, his purple-golden blood splattering all over the sky as his face turned extremely pale. Clearly, he was no longer able to resist.

Sure enough, after falling to the ground, the Chaos Master was unable to get up again. His body began to shrink rapidly, no longer able to maintain the massive form it had before.

Boom!

Another thunderous sound echoed out as Ying Huanhuan retreated with great force, breaking free from her entanglement with the Heaven Seat King in an attempt to aid the Chaos Master. However, before she was able to reach him, a sea of demonic creatures surged out from behind her and blocked her path.

The other powerhouses were also tightly engaged with their opponents, leaving no one free to provide support.

Despair began to grip the hearts of the allied forces as they witnessed the rampaging colossal fiend. Even a super strong practitioner like the Chaos Master couldn't resist the fiend, while those who hadn't reached the Reincarnation Stage had no chance of even breaking through his defenses. Even escaping became a luxury!

Once they perished, the next to face the fiend would be the Reincarnation Stage powerhouses.

It seemed that defeat was inevitable…

As they braced for the worst, the allied forces noticed a sudden halt in the fiend's attack. Instead, his attention shifted upward as a grave expression took over his face.

Ying Huanhuan and the others also noticed this change. At first, they were startled, but then, as if they had suddenly thought of something, they also looked up with various emotions playing across their faces.

High above, amidst the endless sky, a chaotic light descended upon the world.

As the chaotic light dispersed in the sky, a young figure appeared in the air, his robes billowing in the wind. His handsome face shone with a jade-like light, and his dark eyes were as deep as the stars. People could not help but look and be lost in them, as they found it hard to extricate themselves.

Upon seeing this extremely familiar figure, Ying Huanhuan's reaction intensified. Joy and a myriad of other emotions flooded into her heart as a red color suddenly appeared on her cheeks. Unlike the rest of the allied forces who had succumbed to despair, she had steadfastly followed his plan and never wavered in her belief in him.

Meanwhile, the fear in the hearts of the Flame Master, Yuan Qian, and the others was instantly calmed upon seeing this figure.

They fixed their gaze on Xiao Ming the moment he appeared and could clearly sense something different about him.

The Xiao Ming they knew had a vast and majestic energy within him, but there was always a slight disharmony with the Tian Xuan Continent when he did not conceal his energy flow.

But now, Xiao Ming no longer had that sense of disharmony. He smiled and stood in the air. However, if one were to sense him, it would appear as if all the energy within him had completely dissipated.

And even though they could see Xiao Ming standing there, to the senses of the Flame Master and others, there was no aura at all in their perception, just nothingness. It was as if he had become one with the world.

Thus, even if they launched a violent offensive attack in his direction, they probably wouldn't even touch the hem of his clothes.

The Flame Master and Yuan Qian exchanged looks. Then, a shocked expression climbed onto their faces. They certainly didn't think that there was a problem with Xiao Ming's strength.

In this situation, there was only one explanation: Xiao Ming's strength had increased again!

Other representatives from various regions who had never seen Xiao Ming before, such as the leader of the Palace of Darkness, Bo Xuan, and the leader of the Immortal Sage Whale Clan, Mu Tian, were overcome with shock and joy upon seeing him.

"This must be Senior Xiao, right? Truly unfathomable!"

Based on the praise of the Eight Ancient Masters, they had formed their own ideas about Xiao Ming's strength. They had speculated that he might be on par with the Ice Master of ancient times.

However, the battle against the Yimo was primarily a matter for the Tian Xuan Continent. Moreover, the fiend that had emerged was at the Half-Ancestor Stage, a stage that even the Ice Master of ancient times couldn't handle. Xiao Ming was not from the Tian Xuan Continent. Would he really risk his life to fight the Yimo for them?

At most, they thought, he would only take a few people with him. With such a thought in their minds, they had gradually lost hope in their hearts.

Therefore, their shock was immeasurable when they saw Xiao Ming at this moment.

He had not abandoned them!

Furthermore, he appeared even more formidable than they had dared to imagine!

"Master!"

Ying Huanhuan and Qing Tan, standing beside Bo Xuan, couldn't suppress their urge to call out to him any longer, thereby confirming Xiao Ming's identity to the rest of the allied forces. The expressions on both girls' faces suggested that if they were not on the battlefield at this moment, they would have rushed to Xiao Ming's side by now.

"Big Brother Xiao Ming!"

Even Mu Lingshan, who was under the protection of the Immortal Sage Whale Clan's elite members, felt a surge of restlessness and called out eagerly.

High above in the sky, Xiao Ming first nodded to the trio and then gave a slight smile to the other strong practitioners. He didn't even glance at the fiend but instead looked directly at the Heaven Seat King as he loudly declared.

"This farce ends now."

In contrast to the jubilant atmosphere on the side of the allied forces, the face of the Heaven Seat King darkened considerably. The confident and mocking demeanor he had displayed earlier had completely vanished at this moment.

This was because, from the moment Xiao Ming appeared, the Heaven Seat King knew that the person before him was far beyond his league. Even the fiend below would not be able to withstand a few moves against him.

For this man was most likely a powerhouse at the Ancestor Stage!

'Damn it, had I known this would happen, I would have stuck to the original plan and used that fiend to break the seal at the crack between dimensions!'

To conquer the Tian Xuan Continent, the Heaven Seat King had long devised a meticulous plan. Even without the opportunity presented by the fiend's descent, they could have broken the seal and allowed the Yimo Emperor to descend upon the Tian Xuan Continent again. The cost, however, would have been the total annihilation of the Yimo within the Tian Xuan Continent, including the Heaven Seat King himself.

The reason they did not decisively implement this plan when the fiend descended was that, with the fiend's presence, they could break the seal without sacrificing themselves.

Who would choose death when there was an option to live?

But they had not anticipated the emergence of an Ancestor Stage powerhouse!

Now, their only option was to take a gamble!

"Do you still want to keep your little struggle?" Seeing the somber expression on the Heaven Seat King's face, Xiao Ming immediately knew what he was thinking and said with a smile.

The corner of the Heaven Seat King's eye twitched as he took a deep breath to suppress the surging emotions in his heart, and with a stoic face, he said, "Indeed, we cannot match your strength, but that does not mean we will simply give up without a fight!"

"Oh? Then I shall see for myself."

Roar!

As soon as Xiao Ming's words fell, the fiend he had created underneath let out a thunderous roar and suddenly leaped up. The rolling Demonic Qi ravaged the land and lifted a massive cloud of sand as it charged towards Xiao Ming.

His blurred consciousness recognized Xiao Ming.

This demon had tormented him for a full five years!

He wanted revenge!

With this thought, his thirteen arms whistled through the air as they converged on Xiao Ming from all directions.

The fiend's attack brought a wave of gasps from the allied forces. The fiend had obviously not used his full strength in the previous battles. Now, his sudden attack was nothing short of earth-shattering.

Even those with lesser strength could discern his intention. He wanted to crush Xiao Ming to death with a single blow!

Xiao Ming looked at the fiend's sudden attack and merely laughed sarcastically.

"Truly a beast that never learns."

He stretched out his hand and held it against the surging Demonic Qi, only to see the sky and earth glow with light. The space in front of him was ripped apart, as if it had formed a huge mouth. It swallowed the Demonic Qi and threw it into another void.

At the same time, his other hand reached out towards the approaching fiend and grabbed at the air.

Bang!

The space shattered into a colossal spatial black hole. The myriad space debris transformed into an invisible force, then into a massive, transparent spatial giant palm, grasping half of the fiend's body within.

Boom!

Endless demonic light rose into the sky, and the next moment, the trapped part of the fiend exploded!

Both the allied forces and the Yimo from the Devil Prison let out cries of astonishment upon seeing this scene.

That man had just used a single move to casually blow-up half of the Half-Ancestor Fiend's body!

This was the same fiend that had previously been unstoppable for the allied forces!

7