Chapter 29 – Breakthrough
5.6k 1 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cyclone, next to the finger-sized Dou crystal, the spirit flickered with a green glow.

Each time it flickered, the green color dimmed a little until, finally, the green glow almost disappeared.

Looking at the Spirit, which was once again pure white, Xiao Ming knew that the Green Rock Mystic Water had been almost refined.

Indeed, the Spirit soon stopped flickering and trembling.

A mist of pure green energy was continuously spewed and poured into the cyclone.

This scene was not unfamiliar to Xiao Ming, the two times he returned the beast fire, the Spirit had also spewed energy mist, only the color of the energy mist was different, and the amount was not as much as this time.

Seeing that the Spirit returned the energy once again, Xiao Ming, who was experienced in this, did not directly inject this energy into the Dou crystal.

Instead, he sank his mind back down and used all his strength to control the energy mist overflowing in his body, gathering it and finally turning it into a raging stream of energy.

After completing a cycle in his body using the second method of the Rise of Twin Spirits, he poured this energy into the crystal inside the cyclone in a continuous stream.

The thumb-sized Dou Crystal was like a bottomless pit for all the energy coming in, no matter how big it was, it kept absorbing the energy.

The spirit kept returning the energy, and only half of the energy that passed through the meridians ended up in the Dou Crystal, while half of the energy mist in his body constantly fed Xiao Ming's flesh.

If someone could look at Xiao Ming's body through his skin at this moment, they would be shocked to see the mist all over his body, even his internal organs, which were completely covered by the dense energy mist.

Not only that, under the effect of Rise of Twin Spirits, the bones, muscles, and so on in Xiao Ming's body almost had their own spiritual wisdom, frantically devouring the energy mist in various ways.

This kind of absorption also makes Xiao Ming clearly feel that the body becomes stronger and stronger.

The bones, muscles, and internal organs easily reached the kind of strength that requires hard cultivation to increase.

'It's almost time for a breakthrough.'

Noticing that the Dou Crystal had already accumulated a certain amount of Dou Qi.

Xiao Ming no longer delayed in the slightest, his mind concentrated, and instantly, the spirit fiercely returned a huge green energy mist at once.

And when this huge energy mist entered the meridians, the mist had surprisingly disappeared completely.

In its place, there was a jade-like cloud of pure liquid energy, and even, within that liquid energy, there were small solid-looking energy crystals.

This time, Xiao Ming did not control his flesh to devour these energies, but let them run through his body and then return to his qi spiral.

The emerald liquid, after completing one cycle along the route of Rise of Twin Spirits technique, remained calmly at the entrance of the qi spiral, flowing slowly like a dam that is about to unleash a great flood.

'Rise up! '

Contemplating that huge mass of emerald energy, Xiao Ming commanded decisively in his heart.

Instantly, the resistance blocking the mouth of the cyclone disappeared, and at the same time, the surging energy, mixed with that loud sound that was like a falling waterfall, rushed towards the cyclone with a bang.

This huge energy, which surged into the cyclone, immediately crashed into the diamond-shaped dou crystal that was in the center of the cyclone.

Boom!

The moment the energy surged into the Dou Crystal, the rumbling sound almost sounded as if it was echoing in Xiao Ming's head.

The raging energy continuously poured into the dou crystal, and the dou crystal, after receiving this enormous amount of energy, surprisingly began to slowly grow in size.

As the dou crystal grew in size, Xiao Ming's sensitive soul perception could clearly perceive that his own strength was rapidly increasing towards the next level barrier.

Outside, inside the cave, Xiao Ming's aura continued to rise by the minute.

'Ding...' In the quiet cave, at one point, a soft sound suddenly rang out from Xiao Ming's body. And with this soft sound, Xiao Ming's aura suddenly rose greatly.

This meant that Xiao Ming had successfully advanced to the Second-Star Dou Grandmaster realm.

Initially, with Xiao Ming's current strength, if he wanted to advance to another level, if he cultivated normally, he feared that it would take at least a month or two before he could increase his strength by another star.

After all, it had only been a few days since Xiao Ming had broken through to Dou Grandmaster.

This was still the case when Xiao Ming had time to focus on cultivation, but now that Xiao Ming was away for training, he definitely didn't have as much time to cultivate.

Normally, at the time of the Inner Academy Selection Tournament, Xiao Ming's cultivation could not really reach the two-star Dou Grandmaster without taking pills.

However, now with the Green Rock Mystic Water, Xiao Ming had easily reached the two-star Dou Grandmaster realm.

Moreover, Xiao Ming's Qi continued to increase without the slightest intention of stopping.

Only to see that shortly after the previous sound had fallen, another sound suddenly emanated from Xiao Ming's body, ringing lightly in the cave.

And with the sound of this soft sound, Xiao Ming's aura once again rose much higher.

'Three-star Dou Grandmaster!'

'This Green Rock Mystic Water is worthy of being a wonder of the heavens and earth, with the spirit withholding most of its energy to feed itself and only returning a small portion of it back, it actually managed to raise me two stars.'

Looking at the Spirit inside his body, which was becoming more and more solid, Xiao Ming marveled.

But then he felt his Dou Qi, which had become a little more solid due to some battles, return to its original unstable state, and his brow furrowed.

'This won't do, I'm breaking through too often lately, even if I'm talented, I'm afraid it will have an impact on my future strength improvement, let's see if i can suppress the improvement a little bit.'

A person with an unstable body whose strength is not properly distributed is always inferior to a person with a solid body and whose strength is well controlled.

This kind of great truth had been circulating in his previous life, and Xiao Ming was naturally very clear about it.

This is also the reason why Xiao Ming has not relied on his talent for crazy breakthroughs over the years and is now out for training.

Only with a rock-solid foundation is it possible to be an impactful powerhouse in the future.

Along with this thought, Xiao Ming began to use his soul power to refine his Dou Qi.

Xiao Ming's aura also began to decline step by step, until he finally fell to the peak of a two-star Dou Grandmaster.

Sitting cross-legged on top of a boulder, Xiao Ming's tender face was like a piece of warm jade, emitting a faint light.

After a long while, the light slowly receded, and his eyelashes fluttered gently before he fluttered them open, and a ray of essence passed through, and then quickly faded away.

Along with the concealment of the essence, the majestic aura that covered the surface of Xiao Ming's body also gradually converged, until it finally disappeared completely.

A puff of murky air was exhaled from his throat, Xiao Ming twisted his neck, heard the cracking sound of bones touching, and felt the increasing flow of Dou Qi in his body like a river.

He couldn't stop a smile from appearing on his face, his palms pressed lightly against the boulder, his body fell to the ground athletically, and he began to use his fists to fiercely punch the air.

'With the strength of my body alone, I am strong enough to compete with second rank magical beasts. An ordinary Dou Grandmaster who is unprepared for a punch from me with pure physical strength would probably suffer a lot of injuries, and my Dou Qi is not that unstable because I have suppressed my realm, huh? This harvest is worth the trip I made especially to Greenyan Town'. Slowly withdrawing his fist and standing up, Xiao Ming laughed.

As if he had thought of something, Xiao Ming stretched out his right hand and the Spirit appeared in his hand.

Perhaps it was time to try and see what changes the spirit had.

"Go and attack that stone door." Xiao Ming pointed to the stone he had created to block the entrance to the cave and ordered the Spirit.

163