Chapter 35: A Gathering of Powerful People
5.1k 1 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Xiao Ming was heading towards the entrance of the secret realm, the Black Seal City thirty miles away was in constant turmoil.

Precisely as Xiao Ming had expected, the sudden pillar of light that soared into the sky, as well as the energy fluctuations from a moment ago, had almost immediately captured the attention of all the powerful people in Black Seal City.

Feeling the pure energy contained in the fluctuations, many people were surprised and quickly left the room. In less than a minute, all the tall buildings and other imposing places in Black Seal City were filled with people standing there.

"Where is that energy fluctuation coming from?"

"It seems to be west of Black Seal City."

"Look, what's that?"

"Why did a pillar of light suddenly appear west of Black Seal City?"

"The violent energy fluctuations just now, it could be that some treasure was born?!"

"It could be that some secret realm has opened up, I once read in a book that when the cave of a high level powerhouse comes to light, there will be a shocking movement, I guess it's not too far from this movement."

As more and more figures appeared, more and more people whispered, and some people who were originally unaware of what was going on gradually looked at the pillar of light with a hint of greed in their eyes.

In fact, regardless of what that pillar of light was, something that could cause such a commotion was by no means an ordinary thing, and should not be overlooked.

"Quick, go and report it to the Sovereign!"

"You, go and tell Elder Blood Sky that we will go scout first so that he can quickly gather his men to support us!"

"Hahahaha, we three brothers didn't come to this auction for fun, we didn't expect to meet a newborn treasure, although there are many powerful people gathered in Black Seal City this time, we three brothers are all Dou King, we are not afraid of them, Old Man Two, Old Man Three, let's go!"

"Lord Sect Master, shall we gather our men?"

"..."

Looking at the pillar of light piercing through the clouds and rushing towards the sky, these powerful men who had been fighting in the Black-Corner Region for years and years, finally could not resist and flew out towards the pillar of light with their Dou Qi.

Among them, one could even see some people whose Dou Qi had turned into wings, flying through the sky at a speed that was hard for ordinary people to overcome, and they soon disappeared from sight.

Obviously, those were all the people who had come to Black Seal City this time to participate in the auction, the powerful Dou King and above.

Some of the figures that had shot out toward the pillar of light could not help but stop when they saw those strong people flying past in the sky.

But there were still those who were confident in their own strength and did not lose heart, but instead increased their speed.

Within a radius of tens of kilometers from the pillar of light, the events of the Black Seal City were repeated again and again.

A large number of powerful people were approaching the secret realm at great speed.

Of course, all of this was something Xiao Ming could not know.

At this moment, he had already arrived at the place where the pillar of light at the entrance of the Secret Realm was located.

The place where the pillar of light was located was different from other places in the Great Plain of Black-Corner Region, which was covered with black soil.

The area surrounding the pillar of light consisted of white jade stones for several hundred meters, with strange patterns carved into them, which glowed white and faintly reflected the pillar of light in the center.

The jade-paved area is a few tens of centimeters lower than the surrounding black earth.

It seemed that these jade stones had been buried underground before, and only after the energy fluctuations a moment ago had caused the black earth on its surface to disappear, for this jade-covered area to reappear in the daylight.

Xiao Ming did not act rashly when he arrived at his destination, because he knew that the secret realm was not yet completely open and people could only enter after the jade stones had disappeared, otherwise, if they rushed into the jade square, those who were not strong enough would be shaken in a bloody fog by the energy.

Moreover, Xiao Ming was not the first to arrive, as others had arrived around the jade square long before him.

Those who had arrived before Xiao Ming were currently standing at the edge of the jade square, fiddling with something, looking like they were eager to try something.

However, Xiao Ming's arrival made them stop their movements.

"Boss, there is someone here." Among those people, a skinny man with a pointed mouth looked at Xiao Ming and said cautiously to the man in their midst.

"Idiot, I've already seen it, do you think I don't have eyes?"

"No boss, I'm trying to say that this pillar of light is a matter of great importance, we should..."

Saying this, the skinny guy made a neck-slashing gesture.

Obviously, he wanted to kill Xiao Ming and have the jade area all to themselves.

Hearing the skinny man's suggestion, the stronger man glanced around.

There was a total of nine people on his side, he was a Dou Grandmaster, his younger brothers were three Dou Master and five Dou Practitioner, and there was only one person on the opposite side, whose strength was unknown, so it might be a bit complicated.

But after some thought, he shook his head and said.

"This pillar of light is going straight into the clouds, the movement is amazing, it will definitely attract more people later, and there might be strong people above Dou Grandmaster among them, we can't occupy it with our strength, it's better not to create additional trouble."

When the skinny man heard what the stronger man said, he also knew that his idea now was a bit fanciful, so he rubbed his nose reluctantly and no longer spoke.

The sound of their discussion was not loud and Xiao Ming did not hear it very clearly, but the action of cutting the thin man's throat was undisguised and obviously ill-intentioned.

Just as Xiao Ming was frowning thinking that he was in trouble again and waiting for them to make a move, he saw that they had stopped moving and couldn't help but mutter a little.

In the end, Xiao Ming backed off a little and the two sides remained calmly in the same place.

In the next few minutes, just as the strongman had said, people were arriving around the jade area one after another.

There were more and more people, and not everyone had the patience to wait after all.

Finally, someone couldn't resist and wanted to enter the jade area to approach the pillar of light and take a look at it.

Xiao Ming shook his head without moving as he watched the action of that person courting death.

Can't you see that everyone is not moving, what's your hurry?

Boom!

Just as Xiao Ming expected, a white light enveloped the man just as he entered the jade area.

After being enveloped, this person of around Dou Grandmaster's strength turned red and his body expanded like an inflated balloon, exploding in a few seconds as a blood red mist filled the air.

A breeze blew and the blood mist dispersed, leaving the place he had just stepped on empty, with not a single bone of the man who had invaded the area remaining!

Seeing the fate of this Dou Grandmaster, the noise around the jade area disappeared, replaced by extreme silence.

Some of the people who were originally eager to try began to break out in a cold sweat.

They were secretly relieved that they had not acted rashly, otherwise, they were the ones who would not even leave their bones at this point.

The silence lasted for a few seconds, when three shadows suddenly emerged from the eastern sky, and not far away from the two shadows, large black dots were also looming.

"Haha, this must be the place where the treasure was born, right? I didn't expect it to be so close." The silhouette quickly changed from small to large, and a thick, loud laugh, carried by the dou qi, echoed through the sky and earth.

"Boom!" Above the sky, the rapidly flickering figures stopped fiercely, and the energy of the wind sharply breaking was like thunder in the air.

The people around the jade area raised their heads in shock and looked at the three figures that appeared above their heads, their pupils suddenly tightened, and after a long moment, they got a lump in their throats and swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

"This is a powerful Dou King!"

Soon after these people appeared, several loud and clear hissing sounds also resounded, and the black spot in the distance gradually became larger, and a moment later, huge magical beasts with huge wings gradually appeared in the sky above the area.

These huge beasts hovered in the air, and some shadows, leaping from their backs, landed lightly not far from the strong men in the air.

It was obvious that they were their affiliated forces.

The strong man who had arrived before Xiao Ming, when he saw those powerful Dou King, the holes in his eyes had already contracted into pinholes, and after seeing those shadows jumping back from the backs of the magical beasts, he only felt his legs trembling a little.

This was because, among them, there were quite a few powerhouses in the Dou Spirit realm.

The reason why the strongman's legs were trembling was simple.

The powerful Dou Kings were so strong that they normally did not care about small shrimp like them, but these Dou Spirit did.

146