Chapter 74: Flying Cloud Wings
4k 1 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ming's mind moved, and the diamond-shaped Dou crystal located on the cyclone suddenly emitted a faint light.

Immediately, a strong stream of Dou Qi shot out from it like a gate.

The Dou Qi flew through the meridians and finally, under the guidance of Xiao Ming's mind, arrived at the place where the Fallen Heart Flame emitted a high temperature and projected its wisp of flame.

With a slight movement of his mind, the Dou Qi that had been waiting for this moment immediately rushed down, and the red Dou Qi poured directly into the invisible flame!

The moment that Dou Qi entered the invisible flame, Xiao Ming could clearly feel that the latter had become much hotter at this moment.

The Dou Qi entering the flame was also like boiling water, as something was constantly being expelled and stripped away due to the high temperature.

This boiling did not last long before the sliver of Dou Qi managed to come out of the flame.

The Dou Qi that had emerged from the flame was almost twice as large as before and the energy it contained was much more potent and compact than before.

Clearly, it had been successfully tempered by the invisible flame.

After the first strand of Dou Qi had been successfully tempered, it was guided by Xiao Ming's mind to once again cycle along its meridians, and then it was poured into the Dou Crystal.

At that time, the light on the surface of the Dou Crystal again increased slightly.

Seeing this change in the Dou Crystal, a touch of joy immediately surged in Xiao Ming's heart.

This Fallen Heart Flame was truly worthy of being a cultivation accelerator, and this kind of effect would make everyone's eyes turn red with envy.

With the success of his first tempering, Xiao Ming accelerated his movements.

As his mind fluctuated, wisps of Dou Qi were continuously drawn from the Dou Crystal, then rushed along its meridians, then traveled through the flames, and finally returned to the Dou Crystal again!

The spacious cultivation room was enveloped in a faint layer of invisible fluctuations.

A faint white mist rose at the top of Xiao Ming's head, then gradually faded away until it finally transformed into nothingness and disappeared.

The cultivation time passed silently like water flowing through the fingers.

When the sound of an ancient bell resounded on the tower floor at some point.

Xiao Ming, who had his eyes tightly closed in the cultivation room, suddenly opened his eyes, and a dim light flickered in his pupils.

He deeply exhaled the cloudy qi he had been holding in his chest for a long time, and when he felt the Dou Qi in his body solidify much more than before, as well as the increase in the Dou Crystal, Xiao Ming's face revealed undisguised joy.

'Only cultivating for a day has this effect, the Fallen Heart Flame is really something good, the name Training Cheat Machine lives up to its reputation.'

'At night, I can consider taking a Purple Heart Barrier Breaking Pill to break through the eight-star Dou Grandmaster realm, with this Fallen Heart Flame around, I don't have to be afraid of having a deficient Dou Qi, but I just broke through five stars in a row, is it a bit rash to take the pill?'

Breaking through too many realms in a short period of time on the Dou Qi Continent might seem very cool, but cultivation could not always be an easy path.

A person who traversed too many in a short period of time would easily encounter bottlenecks in the later realms.

The Fallen Heart Flame can speed up cultivation, but if the body encounters a bottleneck, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Many tower guardian elders have been stuck at a small Dou King stage for many years and have been unable to make any progress.

If this Fallen Heart Flame could loosen someone's bottleneck, then there must be two or three elders who would break through to the Dou Emperor realm, right?

But the reality was that there were none, so Xiao Ming was a bit hesitant.

'Well, I've already surpassed five stars, it's not as bad as the case where I had two stars, let's take that pill sometime tonight.'

Determined, Xiao Ming stepped down from the stone platform and walked to the outside of the cultivation room.

Perhaps because of the ringing of the bell earlier, Xiao Ming, who came out of the cultivation hall, found that the entire tower was in a situation where people were rushing in and out.

Many of the doors of the cultivation rooms that were closed when he arrived were now open, and a large group of people trooped out of them and headed for the tower door.

In the eyes of these people, Xiao Ming could see a faint red aura.

Xiao Ming's eyes were a little shocked, then he continued on his way and walked out of the tower, thinking inwardly as he walked.

'That red aura must be the flame poison of Fallen Heart Flame, as long as you cultivate in the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower, your body will definitely be contaminated with the flame poison, this flame poison will have a great impact on the body and mind if you don't pay attention to it though, I have the protection of the Ten Thousand Beast Flame so I don't have to fear that poison, also thanks to the simulator I know that the Ten Thousand Beast Flame indeed protects me from the flame poison, for new students, on the other hand, the academy has restrictions when they are in the tower. My strength is much higher than the other new students, so I shouldn't be restricted, right?'

Although Xiao Ming was a little insecure inside, this was only a minor problem that could be easily solved by seeking out an elder tower guardian to consult about his situation.

So after thinking about it for a while, Xiao Ming stopped thinking too much.

Following the crowd, he walked out of the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower.

Finding the direction he had come from, Xiao Ming headed for his residence.

......

Opening the door and entering the small building where he lived, Xiao Ming saw Jia Yun and Jiang Yanshu sitting in the pavilion hall.

"Xiao Ming, are you back?"

Seeing that it was Xiao Ming pushing the door, Jia Yun's eyes lit up as she greeted him.

"You haven't been back all day, did you stay at the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower to cultivate?

"That's right." Xiao Ming walked over to a chair and sat down, nodding his head.

"Then, can you tell us about this Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower?"

"Didn't the two of you go out today?"

At this, Xiao Ming was a little surprised, hadn't they said that they were going to go to the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower this morning to take a look?

"Isn't it because the administrator who sent the fire energy arrived too late? When we left it was already noon, the Inner Academy is too big and it was already dark before we could walk around other places."

Hearing Jia Yun's explanation, Xiao Ming nodded his head in understanding, the Inner Academy was indeed ridiculously large, and it usually took quite a long time to walk around.

'It seemed that the Flying Dou Technique, "Flying Cloud Wing" should be cultivated as soon as possible, well then, let it be this afternoon'.

Although he had made up his mind inwardly, Xiao Ming was in no hurry to leave.

Instead, he stayed behind talking to the girls about what he knew about Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower.

The girls also talked about their experiences today, and based on what they said, Xiao Ming also got an idea of the buildings inside the Inner Academy.

Feeling that it was almost time, Xiao Ming took his leave.

......

In the room, Xiao Ming sat on the bed, holding an ancient white scroll in his hand.

It was the Flying Cloud Wing that Xiao Ming had obtained from the Book Collection Hall.

The scroll was untied from the thin string that had been carefully tied around it, and then slowly stretched out.

The white scroll was fully extended, and two patterns of eagle-like wings appeared in Xiao Ming's eyes.

This pair of eagle wings were painted on the scroll, so the shape was not large, but faintly emitted some heat, and seeing this strange phenomenon, it was obvious that it was not a simple painting.

The eagle's wings are milky white, with some golden clouds faintly appearing.

The feathers of the eagle's wings emitted a faint warmth, and Xiao Ming blew a light breath on them.

Only to see that, under that light breath, the eagle's wing feathers were actually moving as if they were real wings, which couldn't help but make Xiao Ming sigh in excitement.

"This Flying Dou Technique is really magical."

As his eyes swept over the eagle's wings, Xiao Ming's eyes suddenly landed on a small line of words on the side, he blinked and read softly.

"Golden Pattern Cloud Eagle, fifth rank flying magic beast, flying speed, ranked average among all flying magic beasts, able to reach flying height, ranked the highest among all flying magic beasts, flying endurance is the most durable, also has the alias of Flying Cloud Eagle, although its distribution is all over the continent, it is extremely difficult to find."

"Flying Cloud Wing's cultivation method... in the cultivation process, the soul of the Flying Cloud Eagle in the wings, may attack the cultivator, if its soul attack can be resisted, then cultivation can be continued, if not, the person who succeeds is advised to abandon the cultivation of this technique."

Xiao Ming smiled after a few moments as he brushed his finger across the scroll, feeling the soul force of the Flying Cloud Eagle within.

"It's just a remnant soul, not worth mentioning."

The truth was just as Xiao Ming had said, the remnant soul of the Flying Cloud Eagle was not worth mentioning.

128