Chapter 84: Planning to Return to the Jia Ma Empire
3.9k 2 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since they had already familiarized themselves with the path once, it didn't take Xiao Ming as long as before to get out this time, and in less than ten minutes, the three of them were outside the cave.

Standing not far from the entrance of the cave, Xiao Ming turned around and while looking at the passageway said to Xue Tian standing beside him.

"Xue Tian, since you will be following me in the future, there is no need to maintain this dwelling, so let's destroy it to avoid any accidents with the Core Quenching Body Milk we have left behind, it would be a pity if the stalactites that can only form in ten thousand years are destroyed."

"Mm." At these words, Xue Tian nodded and, without the slightest hesitation, walked straight to the side of the cave entrance and waved his arm.

Rumble!

An enormous force was transmitted from Xue Tian's sturdy arm to the mountain wall, which collapsed and sank under the heavy blow.

After a few more swings of his arm, Xue Tian returned behind Xiao Ming, and now the cave entrance was completely covered by the collapsed rocks.

Seeing this, a pair of flaming red wings over a meter long appeared behind Xiao Ming's back, and his body floated in the air.

"Xue Tian, you've managed to transform into human form, so you should be able to create your wings with Dou Qi, right?"

Seeing Xue Tian nodding his head, Xiao Ming told them that it was time to leave.

He then turned into a shadow of light and flew off into the distance.

Zi Yan and Xue Tian, who remained in the same place, also sprouted a pair of wings on their respective backs and soared into the sky, chasing after Xiao Ming.

...

A few minutes later, Xiao Ming and the others arrived at the place where the Inner Academy was located.

"Who is coming? Please stop."

Just as Xiao Ming was about to approach the Inner Academy's barrier, a powerful shout came from the barrier.

Hearing the questioning voice, Xiao Ming was not surprised and steadied himself in midair as he said loudly, "Elder Su, it's me, Xiao Ming."

Zi Yan and Xue Tian also stopped beside him.

"So it's Xiao Ming and Zi Yan." The old man heard the words, opened the barrier, and revealed his face.

Looking at his appearance, it was none other than Elder Su, one of the two elders Xiao Ming had met when he entered the Inner Academy.

In fact, with Xiao Ming and Zi Yan's status and means, they would not have stopped at the entrance of the Inner Academy, because the barrier had a special identification method.

Elder Su appeared only because of Xue Tian, an unknown powerhouse.

Xiao Ming had been an elder for over a year and was already very familiar with Elder Su and the other elders, so Elder Su directly asked, "Xiao Ming, who is the one next to you?"

"This is the magical beast Snow Sky Demon Ape, who has now successfully transformed and is preparing to return to the Jia Ma Empire with me to meet the human world." Xiao Ming introduced with a smile.

"Is he a magical beast that has taken human form?" Elder Su was a little surprised and suspicious of his words, didn't a magical beast have to be at the Dou Ancestor level to take a human form?

How come this Snow Sky Demon Ape's aura was a few points weaker than his?

Looking at Elder Su's puzzled expression, Xiao Ming laughed and said, "The Snow Sky Demon Ape swallowed the same Body Transformation Grass as Zi Yan did, and only then did he successfully transform."

At these words, Elder Su nodded in understanding and secretly said that this Snow Sky Demon Ape had good luck.

The failure rate of ordinary magical beasts that wanted to rely on Body Transformation Grass to transform was very high, and their bodies might even be severely damaged if they failed.

Since he knew that the unknown powerhouse was brought by Xiao Ming, Elder Su did not talk nonsense and directly registered them and let them pass.

He only asked Xiao Ming when he would leave Jia Nan Academy and when he would return.

As the only sixth-tier alchemist at Jia Nan Academy at this time, Xiao Ming was still in great demand by these elders.

...

Xiao Ming, who became an elder, had long since stopped living in the same place as at the beginning and instead had a small courtyard of his own in the elders' area.

After flying with Zi Yan and Xue Tian for a few moments in the Inner Academy, Xiao Ming landed in front of his own courtyard.

In front of the small courtyard, a sturdy man who seemed to have been waiting for a while was first startled when he saw the three landing in front of him, then he revealed a joyful look.

He could be seen hurriedly greeting Xiao Ming and his loud voice rang out, "Cousin, you're finally back!"

When Xiao Ming saw the visitor, he also revealed a smile, "Cousin Xiao Shan, I had to leave just now, sorry to keep you waiting!"

Xiao Shan had joined the Inner Academy a year after Xiao Ming entered it, had now been there for five years, and had just graduated this year.

After spending five years at the Inner Academy, with Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower and Xiao Ming by his side, Xiao Shan's improvement was undoubtedly tremendous.

At this time, he had already reached a three-star Dou Spirit, which had no comparison with Xiao Ming, not to mention that in the Inner Academy, this three-star Dou Spirit realm cultivation at the time of graduation could only be considered average.

But the Inner Academy of the Jia Nan Academy was a place where geniuses from all over the continent gathered, and this level of cultivation was actually very good for someone like Xiao Shan, whose talent was not too good originally.

At this level of cultivation, he was also qualified to be called a Jia Ma Empire expert and had become the strongest person in the Xiao family beside Xiao Ming.

It is worth mentioning that Xiao Shan's stature was becoming more and more outrageous in these few years, and was comparable to that of the Snow Sky Demon Ape who had transformed into human form.

Xiao Ming, who had grown a lot in recent years, actually looked a little short in front of him.

At first, Xiao Ming thought that this was because Xiao Shan was originally able to grow so tall, but it wasn't until later that he discovered that this was the effect of Xiao Shan's High-Level Qi Method Xuan, which was given to him by Xiao Ming in the beginning...

Xiao Ming also did not expect this Qi Method to have this effect.

Xiao Shan and Xiao Ming had spent several years together and were from the same clan, moreover, he was a relatively simple and honest person, so naturally, he would not be restricted at this time.

After replying to Xiao Ming that there was no problem, he turned his curious gaze towards Xue Tian.

"Cousin, who is this?"

"His name is Xue Tian, he is a powerhouse in the Dou King realm and will be returning to the Jia Ma Empire with us this time."

Returning to the Jia Ma Empire was something Xiao Ming had planned a long time ago, now that he was at the Jia Nan Academy, his cultivation speed was no longer as fast as before, plus the Dou King breaking through to Dou Emperor was another big obstacle, so he planned to use the Nether Poison Flame as well as the Green Lotus Core Flame to breakthrough.

In addition, he also wanted to go to the Nalan family to exchange the Seven Illusions Green Spirit Saliva for his master, Elder Huo.

It would help him reach the sixth-tier alchemist.

Zi Yan, who was standing to the side, had originally heard about Xiao Ming's departure when he was talking to Elder Su, and now that she heard him and Xiao Shan talk about his departure again, she couldn't help but say.

"Xiao Ming, I also want to go with you!"

Zi Yan had long wanted to find a reason to leave the Inner Academy and go out adventuring, but First Elder Su Qian had refused to let her leave.

Now that Xiao Ming was leaving was a good opportunity and she should take advantage of it, besides, after Xiao Ming left, there would be no one to refine pills for her to eat. This could not be tolerated, she did not want to continue eating those nasty herbs.

As for Zi Yan's request, Xiao Ming already expected it and simply nodded and agreed.

"Yes, but when you go out, you have to listen to me and not run around, or I will definitely send you back."

Xiao Ming knows Zi Yan very well, she was a character who could not sit still, moreover, her own strength was quite good and she was not afraid of anything, she often ran around, so he had to put conditions on her, otherwise she might cause a lot of trouble.

"Understood, then I'll go talk to First Elder right now!"

Seeing that Xiao Ming agreed to take her back, Zi Yan's face showed a delighted look as she rushed out in an instant.

"Senior Zi Yan is still so energetic!"

Looking at the place where Zi Yan had disappeared, Xiao Shan said with a sigh.

During these few years, he naturally met Zi Yan.

When he first met Zi Yan, he thought that Zi Yan was the granddaughter of one of the elders, and when Xiao Ming told him that Zi Yan was even stronger than him and that he should be careful not to make her angry, he was still a bit incredulous, thinking that Xiao Ming was joking.

Who is Xiao Ming? He was the first genius of Jia Nan Academy, how could this girl be stronger than him?

Who would believe it? Well, he didn't.

It wasn't until he saw Zi Yan slap a powerful peak Dou Spirit who was in the Strong Ranking and leave him severely injured.

Only then did Xiao Shan realize that what Xiao Ming had said was true, that he was not joking, and that this girl's strength was truly terrifying.

Ever since he had seen how fierce Zi Yan was, Xiao Shan had always been respectful to Zi Yan and did not dare to have too much contact, for fear of getting hit and being bedridden for a few days...

127