Chapter 107: Refining Pills
3.7k 2 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that Xiao Ming had easily named two treatment methods, Jia Xing Tian first secretly praised in his heart that he was worthy of being a master alchemist, not comparable to those master alchemists he had sought before.

After thinking for a moment, he realized that it seemed he had never heard of these two types of pills.

If he didn't know, then he would ask, so Jia Xing Tian humbly asked Xiao Ming for advice, "Master Xiao Ming, I wonder what the difference between these two methods is."

"Difference? The difference is that it only requires a Mixed Bone Molding Pill because it has a special effect on magical beasts, oh yes, this pill also requires a special technique when used. The Vitality Pill, on the other hand, has no special effect on magical beasts, plus its grade is lower, so more of it is needed. By the way, I can refine these two pills."

Hearing Xiao Ming's reply so clearly, Jia Xing Tian and the Serene Sea Scaly Beast looked at each other as if they were communicating.

Not long after, Jia Xing Tian said, "We will choose to use the Mixed Bone Molding Pill, I wonder what herbs Master Xiao Ming needs, let us know so we can order someone to prepare it later."

The choice of Jia Xing Tian was not unexpected for Xiao Ming, as it was obviously much faster to make one intermediate sixth-tier pill than to make four low-grade sixth-tier pills.

Xiao Ming was also happy to do so, and directly quoted the medicinal herbs needed to refine the Mixed Bone Molding Pill.

"Bone Shaping Flower, Blood Devil Essence..."

"Tomorrow, I will immediately send someone to deliver the medicinal materials Master Xiao Ming, regardless of the success rate, as long as Master can refine it, no matter how many medicinal ingredients are consumed, my imperial family will not care."

After taking note of the necessary medicinal herbs, Jia Xing Tian smiled and spoke with great generosity. Although the herbs needed to make the "Mixed Bone Molding Pill" were not ordinary, they were not a problem for the rich collection of the imperial family.

The imperial family can also gather a few pairs of medicinal materials not only for the Mixed Bone Molding Pill but also for the more advanced Zong Breaking Pill, so it can be said that they are extremely rich and generous.

After inspecting the state of the Serene Sea Scaly Beast, Xiao Ming and the others left the back of the Imperial City and headed to the banquet that the imperial family had prepared.

After resting well that night, Xiao Ming received the medicinal herbs sent personally by Jia Xing Tian the next day.

Xiao Ming did not immediately seclude himself for a few days, but took out some pill bottles and handed them to Zi Yan, and after warning her not to wander off in the next few days, he entered the secret room that Jia Xing Tian had prepared for him.

...

In the secret room, Xiao Ming was sitting cross-legged on top of the stone bed.

In front of him, there were about sixty jade boxes, and in the jade boxes, there was a strong fragrance of medicine, which at a glance, one could tell that these were not ordinary things.

These were the medicinal herbs that Jia Xing Tian had sent him to make pills this time.

Each of them was extremely rare and worth no less than the Blood Python branch, the main material for refining the Fighting Spirit Pill.

Of these sixty boxes of jade, only about ten were the medicinal herbs needed to refine the Zong Breaking Pill.

The others were all the ingredients for refining the Mixed Bone Molding Pill. Obviously, for the Mixed Bone Molding Pill, the Imperial Family was determined to obtain it.

The reason why there were not so many ingredients for the Zong Breaking Pill was not that the Imperial Family did not care, but because the ingredients for the Zong Breaking Pill were really hard to get.

The Imperial Family could not get so many medicinal herbs.

Putting aside the medicinal materials for the Zong Breaking Pill, Xiao Ming turned his attention to the medicinal materials for the Mixed Bone Molding Pill.

He planned to refine the Mixed Bone Molding Pill first to increase his skill, and then he would refine the Zong Breaking Pill.

After taking a deep breath, he snapped his fingers and a huge scarlet Medicinal Cauldron appeared out of nowhere, then crashed heavily on the ground, making a ringing sound.

The crimson-colored medicinal cauldron was large in size. Its body was covered with different kinds of unique lines. Various life-like fierce beast drawings were carved into it. Their savage large mouths were open, and if one were to place one's ear close beside it to listen, one would be able to hear some strange roars that were faintly emitted from the medicinal cauldron.

This is the Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron that Xiao Ming obtained from the Life Simulator.

As he squinted his eyes, Xiao Ming's mind recalled the Mixed Bone Molding Pill refining method he had learned at the Jia Nan Academy and all the things he should pay attention to.

Half a while later, his eyes snapped open, and a dark red flame surged in his coal-black eyes.

"Poof!" With a subtle sound, a tuft of turquoise flame emerged from Xiao Ming's finger, and with a flick of his fingertip, the flame turned into a stream of light and moved towards the medicinal cauldron like lightning.

Just as the flame entered the medicinal cauldron, its small body swelled violently, and in a brief moment, the small flame turned into a blazing fire, burning wildly inside the medicinal cauldron, and as the dark red flame rose, the crimson color of the Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron's surface became more and more blinding, resembling an enchanting dancing fire.

Although it was not the first time he had used the Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron, a look of satisfaction flashed across Xiao Ming's eyes as he looked at the Medicinal Cauldron that had stood firm under the Heavenly Flame's blazing fire.

"Ten Thousand Beast Cauldron, Ten Thousand Beast Flame, I have quite a few treasures related to magical beasts."

Some time passed.

After the temperature inside the medicinal cauldron reached a steady level, Xiao Ming's palm beckoned, and a jade box containing medicinal herbs that emitted a blood aura similar to that of a magical beast was absorbed into his hand.

"Blood Demon Essence..." After muttering, Xiao Ming threw the medicinal material in his hand into the medicinal cauldron and began the alchemy process.

...

Scorching heat enveloped the enclosed room, baking it like a furnace. A faint white smoke rose from the crimson-colored medicinal cauldron and finally lingered over the room.

In front of the medicinal cauldron, Xiao Ming's face was expressionless as his gaze was fixed on the prototype medicinal pill slowly spinning in the turquoise flame inside the cauldron, its majestic soul power manipulating the ups and downs of the temperature, always stabilizing it at a constant temperature.

After a half hour of slow vaporization, a rich medicinal fragrance gradually emerged from it.

Subtle fluctuations of energy emanated from the medicinal cauldron and finally hit the inner wall of the cauldron hard, causing a low ringing sound as the medicinal fragrance in the cauldron became increasingly dense.

After a long while, Xiao Ming's eyes suddenly shone, and the lid of the Medicinal Cauldron automatically fell off, while the round green-colored pill inside flew out and was finally grasped by Xiao Ming's hand.

Feeling the faint residual heat from the pill in his hand, Xiao Ming breathed a sigh of relief.

Although this Mixed Bone Molding Pill could only be described as moderate among the Sixth Tier Pills, it was still a true Sixth Tier Pill regardless.

Even if Xiao Ming had the help of the Ten Thousand Beast Flame, he still had to be careful when refining a pill of this tier, otherwise, he would fail.

This time, Xiao Ming accidentally wasted a couple of ingredients during the fusion stage when he was refining the Mixed Bone Molding Pill.

Only after learning his lesson the second time, he managed to refine this pill.

After putting the green-colored Mixed Bone Molding Pill into the jade jar that was specially designed for storing pills, Xiao Ming then looked at the dozens of herbs that were left after refining the Mixed Bone Molding Pill.

According to the rules of alchemists, the Mixed Bone Molding Pill had already been refined, so now, these medicinal herbs belonged to him.

With dozens of treasured medicinal herbs, even without receiving payment this time, Xiao Ming had made a fortune.

If the Jia Ma Imperial Family knew that Xiao Ming had used only two sets of medicinal herbs to refine the Mixed Bone Molding Pill, there was no telling how they would feel.

After pocketing those medicinal ingredients, Xiao Ming turned his attention to the remaining dozen boxes of medicinal ingredients.

Those were the ones needed to refine the Zong Breaking Pill.

Xiao Ming had no intention of stopping to rest, but instead, with another wave of his hand, a snow-white jade box that emitted a slight chill was sucked into his hand.

Inside the jade box, there was a dead tree branch that looked like an ice sculpture lying quietly, but although the appearance of this object was not very good, the rich medicinal fragrance emanating from its body let people know that it was no ordinary object.

It was not a tree branch, but a branch made of extremely pure cold energy condensed in a place of extreme cold. If a person who cultivated Ice Dou Qi refined and absorbed it, it would make the coldness of the Dou Qi even greater.

Xiao Ming also did not have this treasure in his ring, so he took a look at the medicinal herb.

Holding the "Cold Marrow Branch" with both fingers, an icy coldness quickly seeped into his fingertips, causing almost his entire arm to go numb.

Xiao Ming looked at his arm, which was covered in thin flakes of ice, and with a flick of his mind, red flames quickly flowed into his body, quickly expelling the cold aura that had invaded his body.

With a wave of his palm, the Cold Marrow Branch was thrown into the medicinal cauldron with great precision, and the turquoise flame surged fiercely, swallowing it straight up in one mouthful.

Facing the blazing flames, the Cold Marrow Branch did not merely wait for death, but emitted a continuous stream of icy mist, trying to block the heat erosion.

The mist and the red flames eroded each other, and with a puff, a faint white mist emerged from the junction. With the extremely cold energy that had condensed for countless years, the Cold Marrow Branch was actually able to maintain the Ten Thousand Beast Flame for a short time.

Seeing this scene in the medicinal cauldron, Xiao Ming's mouth gasped in astonishment, this kind of sight had not been seen when refining the Mixed Bone Molding Pill.

"Indeed, it is indeed worthy of being a necessary material to refine a sixth-tier peak pill, but it is still just a dead thing after all..."

Xiao Ming's mind twitched, and it could be seen that the temperature inside the medicinal cauldron was soaring!

The Cold Marrow Branch was finally unable to resist the increasingly hot flames, and the ice-like material on its surface began to show signs of melting.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Ming let out a laugh.

This is also thanks to his Heavenly Flame, if it were to be replaced by ordinary flames, one fears that it will take at least a day or two to refine that Cold Marrow Branch, and the consumption will also be extremely high.

For an alchemist, a Heavenly Flame is no less than a true divine weapon.

The refinement lasted for about an hour, and the solid Cold Marrow Branch finally transformed into a snow-white sticky liquid, which emitted extremely dense and pure energy as it flowed.

After refining it, Xiao Ming spent another half hour before he finished tempering it. Then, without resting, he moved his palm and again poured another herb, also stubbornly, into the medicinal cauldron.

Time passed slowly in the closed room, as the medicinal herbs placed in the jade box in front of Xiao Ming gradually diminished, and a rich medicinal fragrance mixed together wafted into the room like a cloud of mist.

Poof!

Suddenly, a violent energy fluctuation erupted, and with a deep sound, the pure medicinal liquid that had been refined with great difficulty stirred until it dissipated.

Feeling the same change as the first time he refined the Mixed Bone Molding Pill, Xiao Ming frowned slightly and then sighed softly, "Here we go again... every time medicinal materials need to be fused, the first few times are really difficult."

Sitting on top of the stone bed, Xiao Ming pondered for a moment, his mind kept replaying the vision that arose when the medicinal ingredients were fused, and only after a long time did he concentrate again, wiped the medicinal cauldron, and started again...

117