CHAPTER 15: PRELUDE TO ESCAPE AND AN EXPLOSION OF GREAT MAGNITUDE
370 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

100 years later…

I finally completed the sharing senses technique and after looking at what is going on outside and getting some information by checking that torture house that humans call school. Like who takes kids to a place and tell them to sit down for over 8 hours and listen to some boring shit like history and other stuff they're never going to need.

Well its their business and luckily for me I get to hear some bits and pieces of information about what humans have been doing for the last millennium and damn who knew humans were so crazy.

Well now I know why I was being drained regularly and used to test weapons constantly the last century and even got to be tested with one especially annoying horror that they called an atom bomb was it. That one was especially annoying as I was literally cooked before being torn to shreds not to mention that disgusting after effect of something called radiation. Apparently humans went to war worldwide 4 times in one century. 

Humans must have finally gone crazy but the most shocking piece of news is the fact that 2 of those wars was against the organization called Phoenix who worshipped the Phoenix god, that's so crazy it's not even funny.

But then I have no reason to care so moving on to other things like the fact that humans are very developed biologically and the rich people hardly die under 200 years of age due to the phoenix tears medicine that they use to stay alive and young. They purchase this medicine from the same organization called Phoenix. It seems they decided to change the name because they didn't want to be vulgar by drinking something that has the word blood in its name.

Now I just want to keep banging my head on something.

The only useful piece of news that also is familiar to something I heard over a thousand years ago is the creation of stories called mangas, animes, webtoons and light novels. According to Agares my powers originate from these things so I had better start researching them soon.

10 years later…

It's quite interesting, these mangas and animes things. I finally know more about my powers and myself and have also managed to get some inspiration to improve my strength.

Who knew that the skeleton avatar was called susanoo and there are some other stuff my eyes can do.

The only thing that's confusing is seemingly my bloodline, that is one secret that I can't uncover, according to a particular interesting story called tower of God there is a clan called the Arie family that have a very deep connection with the sword and have white hair like me but that's the confusing part of all this as I'm pretty sure that was not among he wishes I got from that bastard Agares which opens up a lot of questions about how I have this bloodline and not just me but mother and Elena also because I'm pretty sure we were the only ones that had white hair and I don't know much about my mother's family.

Unfortunately I never bothered to ask mother in the past about her family and I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to find any traces of it left. It seems I have another unsolvable mystery on my piles of those.

The pain is still accumulating and it's almost unbearable to move even my soul or spirit now. I'd probably be immobile on all fronts in a few hundred years so better to get to work on training the newly uncovered parts of my ability.

"Keep going me!" I say as I pump my fist up.

'fuck that hurts.'

300 years later…

I've practiced as much as I can on my abilities and while I have gotten a lot stronger I still feel there is a lot to work on but I don't think I can go any longer. It's taking all I have to even stand right now and in a couple more years I probably won't be able to do even that.

"God it fucking hurts."

1000 years later…

I've long been unable to move even my eyelids as if all the accumulating pain and loneliness were not enough now darkness has been added to the list.

I can't even pull off my sharing senses gimmick, it's only the fact that I coded the energy accumulating cultivation to be automatic or there would be no hope for my escape from the seals.

Another 1000 years later…

"must… huff… hold… on."

Another 1000 years later…

"I … can… not… give… in…

must… not…  give… in…" I manage to repeat to myself as I sense the amount of energy I had

Another 1000 years later…

don't…      de…spai…r,        alm…ost…  there…

1 year later…

It was time the energy I accumulated was almost enough so what I had to do now was use my life energy to sap the life energy of anyone that currently has my life energy in their body. They were going to die but what do I care.

I gather all my will power to move my hands together and began to make the hand signs with my spirit form while finally letting go on the hold that was preventing my soul and body reincarnation.

The process began and i could feel all the life energy coming from outside and kept accumulating as my soul form began making the hand signs to begin the soul reincarnation first but instead of a small wisp of flame what was in front of my soul form was a flame so huge and vigorous that it'd give the devil a run for his money.

My soul form finished making the hand signs and the flame started swelling and growing even further as I waited in anticipation for the moment the seal showed up and I let it go.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

An explosion so great rocked my mindscape that I blacked out for a second but when I opened my eyes I knew I messed up.

I had failed to calculate whether blowing up so much life energy would have adverse effects on the outside world or even me because what I could see was the space around me crumbling,…literally.

"Oh shit."

6