CHAPTER 28: THE PLAN I
247 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I began to pick up the pace and came from behind to make it appear as if I was chasing after them. The three quickly noticed me coming from behind and stopped while quickly putting on their guard.

I didn't wait for them to get on guard as I quickly stopped and pointed my right index finger at the first hollow and began condensing my spiritual energy, charging up a cero.

"Cero." I said as I fired the cero at the first hollow.

*FWOOOOOOOOM* the cero sounded as it dashed towards him.

It was too late for him to charge up a cero of his own or to even dodge, so he quickly crossed his arms across his chest to try and block the cero I fired at him.

"Wrong move."

*BOOOOOOOM* was the sound of the explosion when the cero hit the hollow at point blank range. I didn't bother to wait and look at the level of his injuries as killing an opponent on the same power level as you without using a sneak attack is stupid shit that only happens in books and movies.

Also, adjuchas have the regeneration ability so leaving the enemy while watching from afar was a bad move that only MCs can try and I don't think I'm one of them.

I ran at the first hollow at top speed and jumped at him with my already elongated claws blazing hot with fire. With my claws I tore into his vital points and then quickly swiped my claws on his mask, breaking it.

Suddenly a cero hit me in the back, sending me into the sand just as I was finishing off the first hollow.

I quickly found my feet again while ignoring the sting on my back as it would heal up soon enough. I turned to face my two remaining opponents, the second and third hollow.

The second hollow that had the Indian accent looked humanoid and was about 7ft tall and had some sort of scary looking mask with one horn at the top of his head, while the second hollow looked like some sort of gigantic Mr. Krabs with a red body and all, he also had some sort of shell that looked like it enhanced his defense by quite a bit.

It was the Mr. Krabs hollow that seemed to have shot the cero at me as he still has his right pincer pointed at me though the two of them seemed to be in shock as I had quickly killed their companion, but they still managed to attack me and get into their fighting motions.

Luckily, I was able to already kill the first hollow or this may have been more difficult than it already is. As I planned to kill only "Mr. Krabs" I had to make sure the other hollow left the fight quickly and run back to Las Noches to tell Barragan about the current situation.

"Fools, my mistress says it's better for you to sleep six feet under for insulting her with your offer."

They seemed to be shocked as this thought had probably never crossed their minds.

"You were sent by that Velocidora bitch." the "Mr. Krabs" shouted back.

"You dare call the mistress a bitch, let this follower put you in your place." I answered back as I really got into the role I was playing.

I quickly charged at "Mr. Krabs" as he also charged at me. We quickly engaged each other as I tried to send my claws into his shell to test it out, but he blocked it. It seemed that all that extra weight doesn't really impede his movement that much.

We continued claw to pincer fighting when suddenly the second hollow ran at me at very alarming speed that he almost seemed to disappear. I quickly jumped back and just barely managed to dodge his attack.

I quickly put my focus on him as I noticed that around his legs there seemed to be faint flashes of electricity. I don't know whether it was a part of his powers or just an effect from using them, but one thing was for sure, he was fast enough to be really troublesome in this fight.

'Now how am I supposed to make him run away.' I thought as I changed my focus from "mr krabs" to the second hollow.

I quickly started using my fire manipulation on myself and used fire explosions from beneath my feet to boost my speed as I charged at him. I swiped and clawed at him continuously, but he was able to continue dodging and I also had to ward off "Mr. Krabs" sudden sneak attacks as I continued attacking.

'This is not going to work.' I thought, as while I had the upper hand at the moment, the situation could be reversed quickly if something goes wrong.

I slowly started reducing my speed as I fought with the second hollow while still blocking the third hollows attacks, I was already on the defense.

The second hollow seemed to have thought that I was getting tired so he stopped dashing around at high speed and moved closer to try to finish me off, but that was exactly what I was waiting for as I quickly increased the power I used in the fire explosions that I used to keep up with him to the maximum power I could use and quickly got him in a choke hold.

Then I opened my mouth wide and bit him on the shoulder, tearing a large chunk of flesh from him and eating it, thereby sealing his chances of evolution forever.

He was screaming loudly as I did that, but I quickly let go of him to dodge the next attack of "Mr. Krabs" at my head. As I jumped back, they regrouped and started saying something to themselves in hushed tones, but I wasn't planning to give them time to talk about their plans as I was already charging up my cero and this time, I used more spiritual energy than usual.

As soon as the cero finished charging up, I quickly fired it, and I made sure to aim more towards "Mr. Krabs."

*FWOOOOOOOOM…BOOOOOOOOM* was the sound the cero made as it flew across the distance and hit the hollows and the same as the first time, I elongated and heated up my claws as I ran towards the hollows.

As the dust cleared, I saw that they had been blown away from each other with visible injuries on their bodies. I ran towards "Mr. Krabs" who was closer to me and attacked him as he was trying to stand up.

I attacked his hard shell rapidly and continuously while slowly moving my attacks upwards until I got to his mask and five claw attacks later, he was dead.

I turned towards the second hollow, but he was already almost a shadow on the horizon.

'Well, he ran away.'

6