CHAPTER 35: RINMAI TENSEI
236 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just before he completely faded out of existence, Houryu looked towards Tristan and said "You weren't born to become a revenge seeking machine, so don't lose yourself to vengeance and give yourself a chance at happiness again. It's what they would have wanted for you, for us."

"Happiness huh?" I asked myself as I let out a sigh.

"I don't even know what that word means anymore." I say as I sit down on the grassy floor.

Withdrawing my consciousness into my mind, I begin to scan through clone Houryu's memories. It is quite weird to have two sets of memories from a different perspective. One was clone Houryu's, the other was mine, Tristan's.

Honestly, it's confusing why we are different as we are literally the same.

'Why did he say all that stuff about revenge and happiness, that is not something I would have said. Sounding all philosophical and optimistic.' I think.

"Yup, that definitely is not something I'd do or sound like." I said out loud.

"Why did I even name him Arie Houryu, as he was just a soul clone from me as he didn't have the Arie bloodline that I have neither did he have the physical powers of the dragon or the phoenix that Houryu means."

"I literally made a name for myself and gave it to a clone to test run." I said with a chuckle slightly amused at myself.

"Might as well just start using the name as I'd rather not be called the name given by my… father." I spat out as I began to sit in the lotus position to begin what I had to do.

Soul reincarnation and body reincarnation.

While I had broken the seal of the system on me years ago, I still didn't have access to most of my powers that I unlocked as they were physical powers that were supposed to be born with the body, and since I was sealed before I was even born by the first set of seals. I am literally not even at half of what I should truly be.

Luckily, body reincarnation will fix all that and the accumulated pain as well.

'I am a bit worried about the way to begin body reincarnation though. I have to die, literally, to begin body reincarnation and since I don't plan to wait a few more years for my life energy that I supplied to my lifespan to run out.' I stop thinking as I bring my left hand towards my face.

"I think it went like this," I say as I start releasing spiritual energy and pull it across my face forming a hollow mask that solidified to look like Houryu's vasto lorde hollow mask.

The moment it solidified I felt my energies turning chaotic and increasing in quantity by quite a bit.

"It feels a bit strange and a lot less powerful than I would want it to be. That's probably because Houryu never became an arrancar. I should find a way to do that later though." I say out aloud, but my voice sounded different, quite covered and rougher.

'I can't seem to hear or feel the so-called inner hollow but that's probably because I am the hollow. Hold up, I'm a dragon, phoenix and hollow. What the hell is this OP mc type shit.' I almost scream internally.

I calm down my mind and then raise my right index finger to the side of my head and started gathering condensed spiritual energy into a ball at the tip of my finger.

*Cero* I said quietly but the blast that followed was anything but quiet.

I literally incinerated my own head and now my body is lying on the floor, dead. Yet somehow, I'm still conscious and aware of my surroundings.

Suddenly a flame started from where my heart was and started burning brighter every second until it had engulfed my whole body before suddenly taking the shape of an egg and began floating.

Something to note was that, while my body was on fire and was turning to ashes, nothing else burnt, on the contrary the grass, flowers and trees seemed to even grow and become more colorful.

Inside the shell, my body had become ashes and my soul had begun its own reincarnation process inside my mindscape, but I was watching the body reincarnation at the moment as it hadn't happened before, and I was very interested in the process.

Suddenly the egg started swelling in size and started becoming bigger until it became a gigantic egg of about seventy meters tall and about forty meters wide. Then the life energy I was using to supplement my lifespan somehow separated from the egg and turned into a bird of flame and flew into the sky.

Inside the egg I felt myself and then it all went black. I was no longer just aware and could feel my body again and I felt as if I was buried under something, and I had the involuntary urge to breath and I could feel myself dig upwards.

'Strange, my limbs moved strangely, and I can't feel my fingers.' I thought as I suddenly felt everything above my head come loose and I plunged out my head from under.

Taking as many deep breaths as I could before opening my eyes, I realized that I was inside the egg and had just dug myself out of the ash that formed from my former body being burnt but now strangely filled the egg to about half of its total volume.

I tried to bring my hand to my face when I noticed that what entered my vision was a wing of flames, but the flames looked tangible and felt scaly.

"Did I become a bird?" I wonder as I try to move my other hand… wing now and surely, I had wings of flames, but they looked and felt featherish and yet the fitted into each other like scales and glowed a bright orange.

I was still inspecting my body when I noticed the ashes I dug out of, starting to change color and became lighter and gaseous, and it began entering my body causing me to feel a stream of heat climbing through my whole body.

Suddenly I felt a splitting migraine pierce through my head harder than the cero before and I blacked out.

6