CHAPTER 36: GENJITSU SOSAKU
238 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a splitting headache, new info in my head and a tear running down my cheek.

'Damn blood memories.' I thought angrily.

Since phoenixes and dragon or any other mythical creature for that matter don't exactly look after their young, they have a way of passing down information by having the memories in their blood and then when the blood senses that the host has become strong enough to undergo an inheritance process, it literally knocks him or her out and drills the information into their head.

But there's a catch, it doesn't just put the information in your head, instead it uses your blood to find the closest person or persons in your memories and makes them teach you.

It's all an illusion but seeing mother and Elena again even if in an illusion opens up memories that I've kept bottled up for too long and now I feel like slaughtering anything and everything.

"OK, calm down, you don't need this. Control." I soothed myself as I patted myself on the chest.

'I seem to have turned back to human while I slept.' I think as I look at my hand. I look around me to see I am still on the hill.

I slowly squeeze my hands as for the first time in a long time, I didn't feel any pain or discomfort in any part of my body.

"Wait, everything doesn't seem so slow anymore." I exclaimed a bit loudly, I quickly run to a lake that I knew was present at the top of the hill. Upon reaching there I looked down into the water to see my reflection and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I still looked like me, but I was a great deal more attractive, I now had gold-colored eyes instead of my original gray and my once white hair now shone with a silver luster. Except for my hair and eyes everything else stayed the same but somehow, I looked more attractive now.

{Image here}

"Damn do I look good…" I said and then paused as that is not something I would say normally.

I've suddenly began to feel superior, maybe one of those things that happen as a mythical beast and since I'm two mythical beasts, I must be having that instinct at the back of my mind.

It should not be a problem though as all I have to do is rein in my instinct and control myself.

As I continue inspecting myself for changes, I suddenly remember something. When I broke through the void from my world, something else fell in here with me and I found out later that it was an egg, but since I didn't know what to do with it at the time, I kept it somewhere hidden and came here.

Also, I'm going to want to go to earth and hueco mundo later by myself as only clone Houryu had gone there.

'I need a few things; I wonder if it would work now?' I think as I closed my eyes for a second and opened them again and they had changed from the new gold colour back to my blood red sharingan. It didn't stop there and the three tomoes began rotating before finally morphing into a more complicated pattern.

"Mangekyou sharingan" I say as I look at my eye's reflection in the lake.

Thinking about it this is the first time I've looked at my mangekyou sharingan since I unlocked them. I know there were different types of mangekyou sharingan from my research and mine have the shape of a black four-pointed star with a red curved three-pointed shuriken in the middle. It looks like one of the choku tomoe types that even Uchiha Madara commended.

The only thing that is unclear is that the only people that had this pattern in their eyes both had the eternal mangekyou sharingan but I don't know if my eye are EMS since I wasn't born an uchiha and didn't take someone else's eyes to have this. There is also the fact that this was given to me by a celestial class being so, the story isn't clear.

Taking my mind away from that I use my right hand to cover my right eye and then closed my left eye. Then I gather a lot of my spiritual energy to my right eye to use my right mangekyou eye's ability.

"Genjitsu Sosaku" I say out almost in a whisper and then use my left eye's ability, reality manipulation.

I say reality manipulationn, but it is actually very limited as it is not really reality manipulation, but more of matter creation and manipulation. I can't really affect the reality, but I can bring into reality inanimate objects that I know about or that I can think up.

I was going to use this ability to create two things, a sword, a special tailor made one for me and a spatial accessory.

Using my matter creation I create a lump of Imperial gold, celestial bronze, gundarium and mithril and I use matter manipulation to melt them together and use it to form my sword.

My left eye was already bleeding out blood and it stung a lot too. Creating something out of thin air isn't easy at all.

'This ability is going to be hardly any use in battle until my body is finally in optimum state.' I sigh silently as even though I've recreated my body and am no longer restricted my whole body is still out of whack as I am not used to all the power flowing rampantly in my body and I can hardly control it.

Not to mention since I did the rebirth, I have this strong superior type of instinct that I'm hardly keeping in line and it's getting really hard to stop myself from just impulsively doing crazy shit.

Another thing that troubled me was that I couldn't use my right mangekyou sharingan ability and even worse, I don't even know what ability it is.

Finally, the sword was created, it was white in color because I manipulated the coloration, and it looked like a western type of long sword that was about 1.5 meters long and the blade was 4cm wide. It also had different types of precious stones on the hilt and the guard.

I grabbed it and gave it a few swings.

"Perfect."

The sword perfectly fitted just like an extension of my arm and even though it was long enough to be used as a two-handed sword, I held it perfectly in my right hand.

After that I tested the sword by injecting my spiritual energy into it to see if it could handle it and it could, without any issues. I then put the sword on the side before closing my right eye again and using my left eye to create an earring made from saphirnarium.

I put the earring on my left ear and started injecting the weird energy I absorbed in the void when i isekaied myself. I had researched it a bit when clone houryu was doing his hollow things.

After injecting the energy into the earring, it had become a spatial item of sorts and I could now put things into it without having to carry tons of load.

Now that I was done with all my creating, I washed away the blood on my face and I pulled the hollow mask on again.

8