CHAPTER 58: MEETING KUUKAKU
155 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...Kuukaku is… A WOMAN?" Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime and Chad exclaimed in surprise.

"Who?… Who are these kids?"

"Kids?… maybe them, but you surely don't mean me?" a voice came from behind Kuukaku, shocking her as she jumped up and away from her seat by trained reflex before turning around to face whoever was behind her.

Upon turning behind to face the voice, she came face to face with Houryu who was now sitting where she was a few seconds ago.

"You guys can start talking now." He said as sudddenly  a bowl of Ice cream suddenly appeared in his hand with a spoon.

'When did he even move.' was what everyone was thinking when they looked at him now sitting and eating ice cream with Sylvia.

"...And who is he, Yoruichi?" Kuukaku turned towards Yoruichi and asked her.

"…he's… huh, we never even asked his name…" Yoruichi started to say,

"It's Houryu, nice of you to remember that now… haha." Houryu cut in and laughed at Yoruichi.

"But anyway, can we get back to why we came here in the first place, all this time wasting is beginning to bore me." Houryu said again wih a slight fluctuation of his spiritual energy to put an end to any dumber questions that would be asked.

Yoruichi then asked Kuukaku to help them with getting into seiretei and Kuukaku agreed but on the condition that one of her men would follow them to make sure. Yoruichi didn't have any problems with the condition and so Kuukaku went to open the door for her little brother while taking a slight glance at Houryu who obviously wasn't following the whole conversation as he was eating with, whatever that thing was.

She opened the door for her brother who sat there and introduced himself to the guests with a smile.

"AAHHHHHH… YOU!!!"

The loud shouts brought Houryu out of his own thoughts as he ate his ice cream absentmindedly.

"Why are they even shouting now… oh, there was that part." he whispered as he saw Ganju and Ichigo looking at each other in shock.

Luckily, for his eardrums Kuukaku put out the noise with a good ass beating of both Ichigo and Ganju.

"Ooh, Nice racks and a fiery personality, I don't understand why you're even still single… oh wait, terrible aesthetics." Houryu suddenly said before shaking his head with a mischievous smile.

Everyone else looked at him in shock before Kuukaku suddenly shouted back at him,

"They're not terrible aesthetics!!!" She shouted sounding peeved.

"There, there… it's not your fault you're overly eccentric."Houryu suddenly moved beside and patted her head, still with his smiley face.

"Stop, you're roughing up my hair." Kuukaku said and quickly moved her head with a slight blush and then tried to hit Houryu on his head.

"It was already rough." Houryu counter replied as he dodged her hand coming toward his head still with his smile before stepping back to pick up Sylvia and then walking towards the door before turning towards everyone who were still looking at him with shocked faces.

"Well…? Come on, Let's go." He said to them with a face like he didn't just do anything.

"ALRIGHT…! EVERYONE!" Kuukaku said loudly as she walked towards the door as well.

"Follow me this way." She said as she looked at the rest of them over her shoulder and then walked past Houryu without looking at him to hide the blush on her face.

They walked down a well-lit corridor until they got to a door on the right side of the corridor

"Oh… Here we are…" She said as she faced the door.

"Then open it." Houryu said as he stood right behind her, Sylvia now standing on his shoulder.

"Open it, Ganju!" Kuukaku said as she ignored Houryu's words.

"You know, I never asked, but… what sort of animal is your pet?" Yoruichi who was also close by asked Houryu.

"Oh, you mean Sylvia… She's a dragon." Houryu first looked at Yoruichi before answering back nonchalantly.

"Sorry, a what?" Yoruichi asked again in shock as everyone else looked at Houryu again with shock.

"OOOOhhhh" Orihime looked at Sylvia now with sparkly eyes.

"Do those things even exist." Ishida also asked while he looked with interest.

Houryu's eyes suddenly turned extra glowy like golden gems with reptillian irises, "Oh, they do… after all…" but then he went silent and turned towards the door instead and pulled it open as Ganju hadn't opened it yet due to the conversation going on.

He grabbed the handle with one arm and pulled it open with visible ease and then turned and grabbed Kuukaku by the waist and pulled her into the room as he walked in.

"Now, Fireworks Mistress Shiba Kuukaku, show me how we are gonna blast off into the seiretei." He said to her with a wicked smile on his face.

"Also… do you even wear a bra...?" he said again as he felt some points on his body that was in contact with her… glorious chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this chapter I made the MC more involved in the story and beginning to involve himself in the storyline a lot more. Comment whether you prefer this new style so I can build on this new character style or if you prefer his more passive character.

Personally, I love what I did with his character presentation as he started becoming more macho and taking the reins and doing what he feels like. I also feel like it was long overdue for him to be less passive and more active, cockier and all that but, I'm still evolving as a writer so, forgive it's lateness.

Also, the poll ended in a draw with both harem and No harem having 16 votes each, so I shall elongate the voting period for 2 more days.

Even though I could just end it with my vote, I'd want to make this part a reader's choice thing. As for what I prefer... is not for your ears.

Also don't forget to vote me powerstones. Thank you, guys.

4