CHAPTER 59: PREPARAION FOR BLASTOFF
147 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, Fireworks Mistress Shiba Kuukaku, show me how we are gonna blast off into the seiretei." He said to her with a wicked smile on his face.

"Also… do you even wear a bra...?" he said again as he felt some points on his body that was in contact with her… glorious chest.

"WHA!!!" Kuukaku shouted at him, stunned with a blushing face and jumped out of his arms the moment she heard his words. Everybody else in the room looked at this scene with blushing faces, each one's face redder than the next and completely stupefied.

Ganju looked especially shocked and stupefied at seeing his usually ferocious sister being played around like that. Kuukaku quickly got a hold of herself a few seconds later and then shouted while looking upwards,

"KOGANUHIKO!! SIROGANUHIKO!! PULL US UP…!!!"

"YES MA'AM" They replied just as loudly and then began to work the mechanical, lever lift like thingy, turning it with all their strength to open up the roof and bring the floor that Kuukaku and the others were standing on upwards.

It took quite a while, but it was finally done and Kuukaku went to the front of the canon to do her big presentation,

"Amazed, Kids!? This is my personal firework station!" She presented it gleefully.

"KUUKAKU CANNON!!" Ganju also came beside her and shouted.

"Who said you can come up here!" She shouted at him as she kicked him away to the side.

"It does look quite impressive, but I'm just not all that impressed by this." Houryu answered her from where while holding his chin and looking at the cannon with a scrutinizing look, but Kuukaku just ignored what he said as she knew arguing with him would get her nowhere.

Ishida chose this moment to have a burst of what can only be called "common sense" and began to point out that shooting them off in a cannon is impossible and nothing but a joke as it would just kill them instead but was interrupted by Kuukaku throwing a ball shaped thing at his head.

It hit him smack dab on his head before ending up in Ichigo's arms.

"What's this?" Ichigo asked Kuukaku.

"It's a reisyukaku(spirit core) … Hold on to it and give it your spiritual energy." Kuukaku answered back to Ichigo.

It was here that Kuukaku discovered that Ichigo was a dud that couldn't even flow his spiritual energy into specific things consciously.

"...CHE! No other way then… Ganju show them!" Kuukaku, shocked and annoyed told Ganju to show them how to flow spiritual energy into the spirit core.

"Okay!!" Ganju replied while pumping his fists into the air and then went towards Ichigo to collect the spirit core, but Ichigo wasn't giving it to Ganju and it almost ended in another pointless argument before Kuukaku came and knocked some sense into their heads.

Ganju, his brain now reset to "sensible", put spiritual energy into the spirit core and it reacted by making a shield around him. Everyone but Houryu looked at it with surprise as Kuukaku began explaining that this would be the cannonball that would be used.

Kuukaku then began to explain to them the wall made from seki seki that completely blocks out all spiritual energy and can only be damaged by physical means and more importantly, it releases a special spiritual wave from the cut surfaces which meant the whole seiretei was essentially covered by a spherically shaped protection field. Therefore, flying in recklessly would turn them to dust, which is why they would be using the spirit core as feeding it enough spiritual energy could strengthen it enough to break through the protection field.

"Too much nonsense information…" Houryu said boredom written on his face.

"Just give it here." He asked with his hand stretched towards Kuukaku, indicating that he wanted one of the spirit cores.

"Tch…" She clicked her tongue before bringing another one out and throwing it at him at high speed, but Houryu just caught it easily.

"Thank you, darlin…" He said with his mischievous smile on his face again.

"Never done this before either…" He said as he held it in his right hand and began to flow his spiritual energy into the spirit core. The shield quickly formed around him at his first try.

"Well… would you look at that… It worked." He said sounding surprised, but you couldn't tell whether he actually was from the mischievous smile on his face. Then he withdrew his spiritual energy, making the shield disappear and then threw the ball back to Kuukaku who simply caught it and returned it to wherever she kept them in the first place.

"Okay any other questions or anyone who wants to give it a try."

"....…" Silence.

"Okay, meeting's over. To the training room you go!" Kuukaku snapped immediately after and spoke.

"Koganuhiko! Siroganuhiko! Take them there!!" She called her underlings and gave them orders.

Koganuhiko and Siroganuhiko then quickly picked up Ichigo, Ishida and Orihime like bags of rice and started walking back inside with Chad walking in after them.

Yoruichi and Houryu also went back inside Kuukaku's base leaving Kuukaku and Ganju to talk about their sentimentalities and other what nots.

Houryu was presented another room in the base for him to rest and he went in there to sleep with Sylvia lying on his chest, sleeping as well.

In the training room…

Ishida, Orihime and Chad had managed to slow their spiritual energy into the spirit core and were now allowed to go and eat and though Orihime wanted to stay behind, Ichigo pleaded with her to leave and to go and eat while he continued what he was doing.

A while later, he still wasn't getting it, but he wasn't giving up either, prompting the interest of Ganju as to why he wasn't giving up.

The story followed canon with Ichigo giving his reason and Ganju being impressed enough to practice himself on the side while saying all the details of his practicing so that Ichigo could understand and do it as well. Then while he was practicing and finally was able to create the complete shape, he lost control because he was just pouring in his spiritual without focusing or refining it.

This prompted the attention of everyone else in the building, except sleeping Houryu and Sylvia. Ichigo was finally able to get it under control before exploding it again because he lost his focus. This got him… and Ganju a beating from Kuukaku before Ichigo went to somehow fell asleep holding onto Yoruichi's tail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's chapter was a bit of a rush work so I didn't really have time to work on exploring the new character I'm trying to put together with the MC, today is a bit of a rush day for me as I have classes almost throughout the day, but the next chapters would be quiet explosive and

Spoiler alert…

MC may or may not end up fighting with a few captains … or just one. You think about it and try to guess as the story goes on and also the MC may or may not end up making a canon changing decision… but we'll get to that later.

Don't forget to send me your powerstones, if you hope for extra chapters, we were pretty close last week and we should be able to make it this week.  Let's Go!!!

4