CHAPTER 60: CRASH LANDING
137 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*YAAWWWNNNNN*

Houryu yawned as he came out of his room to see an also just woken Ichigo, and then followed him and Ishida to the surface as it was time to leave.

"Good, everyone is here." Yoruichi said as she saw them all walk in.

"Yeah." Houryu said then picked up Sylvia who was still yawning, from his head and held her up while waving her front paws at the others,

"Sylvia, say's hi." He said as he waved her paws at them.

"Kyuuuuuuu." Sylvia sounded sleepily.

'Cute.' Orihime thought as she looked at Sylvia waving.

"Yoruichi-san, why is your tail in a zigzag shape all of a sudden. Ichigo asked as he looked at Yoruichi instead, shocking the people around him who knew what actually happened to Yoruichi's tail.

"You… got a problem with that?" Yoruichi turned to him and asked causing cold sweat to pour down his back before he quickly replied, "Uh… No… It's as pretty as ever…"

'I coulda sworn I felt some killing intent from Yoruichi… Women really are scary.' Houryu thought as Ishida quickly whispered to Ichigo how he had been the one to grab and squeeze her tail and no matter what they did, he wouldn't let go.

Ganju finally came also and then started to talk to Ichigo about how a shinigami killed his elder brother and all that. While all the talk no jutsu was happening, Houryu instead placed ZSylvia once again on his head and walked toward the Kuukaku cannon, wishing he had earphones as he wasn't interested in this emotional conversation and all that.

Moments later they were all inside the cannon waiting for the sun to rise before they were blasted off towards soul society.

"Everyone, listen… Don't wander off by yourselves after we're in."

"If you encounter a captain-class enemy, Run!" Yoruichi quickly dropped useful pieces of information.

*SNICKERS… BUHAHAHHAHA* Houryu suddenly burst out laughing as he was hearing Yoruichi giving instructions about things that would eventually happen. Hearing her saying it was like she was actually jinxing themselves.

"haha… Sorry, continue… hehe…" He said as he struggled to control himself from laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Yoruichi asked as she tilted her head sideways to look at him.

"Nothing… hehe… it's just that you guys are talking about things that would eventually happen… You only need one guideline… try not to die." he said before keeping his silence again.

Outside the cannon…

The sun suddenly showed a bit of its light on the horizon, prompting Kuukaku to move and begin her incantations for "Kuukaku style Version 2" blast off.

Inside the cannon, everyone began to install their energy into the spirit core as Kuukaku recited the incantations on the outside before finally pulling off her head tie and then wrapping it around her left hand and then punching hard into the ground.

"KAKAKU STYLE VERSION 2!"

"KAGIZAKI!!" She shouted as she blasted off the cannon ball straight into the sky, before it being blasted in the direction of the seiretei.

Inside the cannon being blasted towards the seiretei, Ganju quickly unwrapped a long sheet of paper that had the second part of the incantation and asked the others to compensate for him not being able to do both emission of spiritual energy and read the incantation to keep the cannon ball stable enough at the same time.

Ganju then began to recite the follow up incantation and everyone else began to put more of their spiritual energy into the spirit core, everyone except Houryu, who instead withdrew his spiritual energy completely.

"Why aren't you emitting your spiritual energy into the spirit core." Yoruichi quickly noticed and asked him.

"Well for starters, none of these kids could bear with me increasing my spiritual energy, especially as they just learned to actually manipulate spiritual energy… frankly speaking, they're too weak…" Houryu began,

"...or… I could just be messing around and hope for us to crash land into the seiretei." he said gain with an innocent smile on his face.

"Wha…" Yoruichi wanted to ask what he meant by that, but it was then that Ishida, Orihime and Chad began complaining about Ichigo spiritual energy being too strong and for him to lower it, and he tried but failed to before Ganju ended up making a mistake and then reading the same line twice.

"See…" Houryu said again to Yoruichi before joining again to put his spiritual energy, but just enough for them to get into seiretei as he was hoping for the crash landing in the first place and wasn't going to do anything to change it.

*CRASH* they finally crash landed into the protection field and passed through it, but were still suspended in the air, but it was all just a hoax as they would soon be separated by a tornado starting soon, Yoruichi informed them.

They started grabbing onto themselves in the air as Ganju grabbed Ichigo and Yoruichi hopped unto Yoruichi's shoulder while Chad grabbed Orihime but Ishida was still spiralling out of control, so Chad jumped at him, caught him and threw him to Orihime instead before getting swept away.

The rest of them were trying to come together at last when the tornado finally blew all of them in different directions and somehow as they were being blown away, Ganju grabbed unto Houryu's collar and pulled him with him and Ichigo.

"What the hell are you doing, idiot!!!" Houryu shouted at him as he was being pulled along by his collar and he couldn't do anything about it as he couldn't fly in his normal form.

But Ganju ignored his shout and was instead focused on staying alive as he let go to use his weird turning to sand trick to soften the landing.

"Turn into sand!! SEPPA!!" he screamed and gestured with his hands as they crashed into the floor.

A few seconds later all three of them came out of the sand coughing up sand.

"Why the hell did you grab me like that… cough." Houryu asked angrily, still coughing.

Suddenly they heard the sounds of people landing and they turned over to look.

What entered Houryu's view was a head so bald he immediately blurted out,

"Saitama, Is that you?"

"Saitama? Who is that?" The bald guy asked with an eyebrow raised as he raised his sword and pointed at them.

"Ah, not somebody you'd know… he looks a lot like you but is more powerful… way more." Houryu said as he climbed out of the sand pool.

After he got out, he started dusting off the sand from his body, until he got to his hair and then dusted it off before suddenly pausing mid movement before suddenly a heavy spiritual pressure and killing intent burst out of him in all directions.

"Where's Sylvia?" a very angry voice sounded almost sliently throughout the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, it's time for the spice, coming from the next chapter, expect tons of spice and some fights and other unexpected reveals.

Now I have a half question for you all, your answer determines something very important that could change the story to something that even I don't know where it'd lead me...  or i could just write it the way I want, hehe.

To save or not to save...

let me know in the comments below...

And finally, where are my powerstones... I wanna see em... or you guys could be cursed with the spell of cliffhangers for a while.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

5