CHAPTER 61: FINDING SYLVIA
134 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he got out, he started dusting off the sand from his body, until he got to his hair and then dusted it off before suddenly pausing mid movement before suddenly a heavy spiritual pressure and killing intent burst out of him in all directions.

"Where's Sylvia?" a very angry voice sounded almost silently throughout the area.

"Fucking idiot…" He said while looking at Ganju before he began walking away in the direction of Ikkaku, suddenly he disappeared and then reappeared on Ikkaku's right side with his right hand on Ikkaku's shoulder, before turning his face towards him with the most feral grin on his face while releasing just his bloodlust as he stared at him in the face,

'Fast!' Ikkaku thought with cold sweat already pouring down his back.

"Do yourself a favour and play around with the kids…" He said as he gestured at Ichigo and Ganju, "… and don't even think of coming after me for a fight… or you wouldn't even get to keep your life." He continued again as he patted his shoulder before disappearing with a loud boom.

Houryu disappeared and reappeared in fluctuations as he disappeared again until he stopped on a pretty high tower in the seiretei. He couldn't get much of a difference in the spiritual energies flowing around so he decided to use his hollow's form spiritual sensing skill.

He put his right hand across his face and started releasing his chaotic hollow spiritual energy before drawing it across his face forming his hollow mask on his face, forming the hollow mask on his lower face and also covering his forehead with some sort of tribal marks on them and every part of his eyes but their pupils turning black.

"Grrrrr…" he sounded as he blew air out of his mouth, but it was some sort of white vapour that came out of his mouth. Houryu then quickly sent out his spiritual energy in a pulse so he could find Sylvia as quickly as possible.

"Come on… get a hit…" he whispered to himself feeling very tense and aggravated as he feared for her safety. She maybe a dragon, but she was too young to actually do anything and soul society also had a western branch that hunted dragons.

Granted it wasn't here but even so he wasn't taking any chances.

Finally, he sensed her spiritual energy and luckily it didn't seem like she was in danger… yet.

Houryu didn't even bother to scan around her for any other presences as he began dashing towards her location but as he flew, he kept sending pulses of energy to sense her location and in doing so he sensed another presence nearby, but it didn't seem to be doing anything and it even seemed to be… sleeping.

Suddenly Sylvia's spiritual energy coming off her body started dropping rapidly… as if she was also falling sleep.

'There isn't some sort of sleep-inducing drug around there… right?' Houryu thought in his mind as he picked up the pace and sent more spiritual pulses everywhere around him to determine the current situation.

It seemed Ikakku was about to finish fighting with Ikkaku as their spiritual was already pretty high, Ganju was still running from Yumichika, Orihime and Ishida were fighting some big burly guy… or at least Ishida was. Chad was also throwing punches left and right at shinigamis in his way as he slowly rapidly moved in Ichigo's direction, somehow, he couldn't sense Yoruichi.

'Well as a former spy… or not, she should at least be this good at hiding from sensing abilities, this far away from me.' Houryu thought as he continued moving towards Sylvia's position with quick bursts of sonido.

Finally, he came to a few hundred meters of where he could sense Sylvia vividly, as somehow her spiritual had become all wavy and without direction ever since it became sort of weak and he couldn't exactly sense the location.

As soon as he saw the likely location…  a pit appeared in his stomach. He was looking at a place set up like a barracks with training halls, dinner halls, and other official buildings around. It looked like one of the squad barracks in the Gotei 13 with all the shinigamis patrolling the area.

'Somehow she got the unluckiest area of all… where did she even land?' he thought as he looked around and tried to get a reading of the area to see if he could find her as he didn't want to endanger her by causing a commotion.

He slowly moved about while avoiding all the shinigamis skillfully as he looked around. Somehow, he found out she had landed in a tree first.

'That's probably why she went unnoticed, coupled with her small size… but where could she have gone?' he thought to himself as he went back to looking around and finally found a trail of her spiritual energy and began to follow it until he reached an office door in a different side of the barracks that seemed quite exquisite compared to the other buildings.

'Oi… she didn't really pick a Squad captain's office as the place for her to play around… Hopefully I can get her out without causing too much of a commotion… fingers crossed for the captain to be one of the ones out searching.' Houryu thought as he slowly opened the doors and stealthily walked in.

The first thing he noticed were the bottles strewn all across the office, the second thing he noticed was the mountain of paper on the desk at the far end of the office.

The third thing he noticed was the sound of breathing that came from a couch on the right side of the room, unfortunately the chair wasn't facing the door, so he couldn't see who or what was in the chair.

And finally, he noticed Sylvia lying on the floor beside one of the bottles strewn across the whole office. He walked over to pick her up before holding her and noticing that she was just asleep… and drunk.

'Tch… So, she drank some of whoever owns this room's booze. I always knew she'd eat the wrong thing one day… or drink in this case.' He gave a sigh of relief and thought as he turned to leave the office but then stopped out of curiosity, to take a peek at whoever was in the chair.

He walked over to the chair and the first thing he saw was…

Huge boobs stuffed into the shinigami uniform and a lovely neck connecting a head full of beautiful brown hair and a beautiful face and a body shape just as exquisite.

His hand was already stretching towards her body when he caught himself and moved a step back thinking,

"Tch… it's getting harder to control my dragon side's lustful and hoarding characteristic." he whispered to himself as,

"Other dragons want to hoard shiny things like gold, precious stones and the like… why the hell do I want to hoard beautiful women instead!!! and hell, I just happened to be in a place with tons of hot babes literally everywhere." he said as face palmed himself before turning and beginning to walk towards the door when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh shit… Things never really do go along with the plan, do they?" he said to himself with a sigh as he saw the head full of short white hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me powerstones and comment about anything you think needs to be worked on, or just tell me your thoughts about this new development.

Oh, and also the winner of the harem or No harem poll is Harem with 20 votes as opposed to No harem with 19 votes.

Now I can't promise to write the best harem story, you can find around, but I've read enough bad harem books and I'll try my best to not make it something like that.

Wish me luck guys.

2