CHAPTER 64: STRANGE HAPPENINGS IN THE STORYLINE I
130 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scream brought Houryu out of his slumber and wide awake as he wondered which idiot had nothing better to do than scream very early in the morning.

*YAWNNN* Sylvia beside him yawned as she sleepily opened her eyes and looked around a bit confused until she saw Houryu. She then jumped on him and licked his face causing a slight smile to appear on his face, but it was covered by the mask still on his face.

"You finally wake up after drinking all that alcohol, huh…" Houryu said as he looked at Sylvia who was now lying on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't really drink anything like that next time though…" He said again to Sylvia who turned away and covered her face with her paws as if she was embarrassed.

Houryu chuckled a bit before picking her up and then putting her on his shoulder and then standing up.

"Now… let's see which idiot thought it was a good idea to disturb my sleep with her screaming." He said as stood up.

"Grrrrrr…" Sylvia growled from his shoulder, as if she agreed with him.

Houryu smiled and then went in the direction of the direction and finally got there only to see a sword stuck on the wall and then a couple of idiots below looking at it with mortified looks on their faces and another particular idiot still screaming,

(A/N: For those confused, you can read the manga or watch the anime where Aizen told Unohana that he used his zanpakutou's ability "Kyoka Suigetsu" to show them the illusion of his dead body and that he didn't use a corpse puppet but his sword in the form of a corpse and the reason Houryu can see the sword without the use of his sharingan is that he hasn't fallen prey to Kyoka Suigetsu  yet)

"CAPTAIN AIZEN!!!" Hinamori screamed as she looked at "Aizen's corpse" nailed to the wall.

'Oh… this did happen in the cannon… I'm actually a bit shocked that Aizen did not change any of his plans even with all the new variables appearing.' Houryu thought as he watched this scene.

"What's going on? Who is screaming so early in the morning?" Gin asked as he came to the source of the noise.

'Exactly my thoughts… I mean, so what if your captain died… why the hell are you disturbing other people's beauty sleep for a matter that has literally nothing to do with them.' Houryu thought to himself, nodding as he stayed out of sight and sensing range by hiding his spiritual energy using his "Energy masking" skill.

Hinamori charged at Gin after seeing him coming from behind with a smile on his face. She screamed as she attacked,

"IT WAS YOU!"

Soon a scuffle involving vice captains going against each other and against captains began as Houryu watched all this happen from where he stood, hidden from all sight as he thought,

'Honestly… I wouldn't mind getting a few classes on devious scheming from this Aizen guy… he could deceive every one who he ever knew and whoever knew him for over a hundred years and still played them around like puppets whenever he wanted to… like right now.'

'There's only one other person that I know that is on the same level as him when it comes to intellect and creating plans… too bad he's in another universe… I feel like we'd have a lot to talk about.' he thought while watching the scuffle clear up after Toshiro intervened to stop Hinamori from getting hurt.

Houryu turned and left the area after seeing the general situation.

As he moved around to the next location for him to be he thought about what had happened yesterday after he stopped fighting with Toshiro.

He had left the location with Sylvia in his arms and then decided to get to doing what he came to soul society for in the first place, which was to find where his phoenix life energy was. The only two leads he had were both Abarai Renji and Kuchiki Byakuya, unfortunately, he didn't recognize either of their spiritual energies, yet he had to find them somewhere in this sprawling place that was seiretei.

That was until he remembered something, Ichigo was supposed to have a run-in with both of those characters, so all he had to do was find Ichigo's spiritual energy, find him and then wait for him to meet with Renji and Byakuya, and that was what he did.

He found Ichigo and watched his unimpressive battle, filled with stupid emotions against Renji yesterday, to be honest, it was already getting too boring watching two ants scuffling around and except for the few interesting things that Renji mentioned he wouldn't feel the need to go and find out more in the battle against Zaraki.

"Let's hope the battle against Kenpachi would be more interesting to watch…" Houryu thought as he sent out a pulse of energy to find Ichigo so he could follow him to find his own target… again.

He quickly found Ichigo with Ganju and Hanatarou running alongside him as they ran up some staircase.

'Looks like he'll soon meet with Kenpachi… better move faster… don't wanna miss my front row seat to their brawl…' he thought as he picked up the pace and even began using his sonido to hasten his steps.

Houryu finally arrived close enough to the scene to see an almost passed-out Hanatarou, drooling from the sheer amount of Kenpachi's spiritual pressure on them, with an also barely standing Ganju, who was already half kneeling due to the pressure.

Ichigo told Ganju to take Hanatarou and run off while he stayed back to fight Zaraki.

'I love the way he tells them to run away without him… like he has a choice, haha…' Houryu chuckled.

Zaraki then gave Ichigo a handicap and let him attack first while opening up the clothing on his chest to show his bare upper body while Yachiru scuttled over to the side to squat with her hands on her cheeks and watch the battle.

Houryu suddenly appeared sitting next to the squatting Yachiru with a bowl filled with sweets and lollipops of all kinds. He took one unwrapped it and put it in his mouth before taking another and holding it out to her and asking,

"Want one?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I'm pretty sure you don't understand the title, but you'll understand in a few chapters.

Second do you guys really want a chapter that much that we already almost hit the target more than a day before the deadline... haha, but don't stop voting your powerstones, I appreciate them.

Finally, I'm pretty sure you've already noticed but this arc is almost over and probably would end in about 20 chapters from now and I don't know about you, but I feel that Houryu in the bount arc would be kinda weird and almost boring as he has no reason to involve himself in matters of Ichigo or the soul society unless it concerns the hogyoku... and while I could come up with a reason... I feel like it would feel forced.

And so, I thought to put a multiversal arc where travels to another universe, the same way he isekaied himself to bleach and then do a few things there. They are

1. Work on Sylvia's growth and let her evolve and become stronger as she is basically defenseless and hurrying her growth without any reason in the bleach world would be stupid as there is literally no evolution material... for dragons, here.

2. Houryu could grow a bit stronger and maybe unleash his anger a few times on some innocent comrades as he wouldn't have to care about some storyline or the sort.

3. Thirdly, I have my eyes on one particular waifu from the world he'll be travelling to... hehe, and just literally manifesting her in bleach would feel kinda stupid... at least to me.

The world he'll be travelling to would be... I'll tell you guys after you agree... if you agree... Muhahahah

To go multiversal...

or

Stay in bleach universe...

comment with paragraph comments on those paragraphs.

And finally... I mentioned Houryu thinking about someone who he'd love to learn from and was just as good at Aizen when it came to IQ... Guess who and you may get another extra chapter.

Hint: He died young.

Good luck guessing.

2