Chapter 20: Their First Time
1k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alea was engrossed in the sight that was in front of her. Raya was standing there with her hands clasped in front of her, bowing her head. The embarrassment had turned her beautiful jade skin a tinge of pink. Alea ran her eyes along every inch of Raya's perfect body. From the top of her head, down to the tips of her toes. Alea felt that Raya was a goddess, that gazing upon her body was an act of blasphemy against her, but this divine being was willing to show mercy towards one as unworthy as her, and allow her to experience the most carnal admiration for the omega in front of her.

She knew that she wanted to wait until after the war had ended. Afraid that she'd leave Raya alone in this world. At least if she didn't touch her, Raya could find another Alpha to take care of her in her absence. But over the year that they had been together, she knew that she was a liar. She couldn't bear to see Raya with anyone else. So seeing Raya so openly inviting her, no more hypocrisy need be thought, no more excuses need be spoken.

She caressed Raya's hair, lowering her head and tentatively nipping at Raya's lips. She was in no rush. This was their first time. She would make sure that they were both equally satisfied today.

Feeling Alea's hesitant kiss, Raya was amused. She was already standing here naked, what does she need to be hesitant about? But she obliged Alea, and wrapped her hands around Alea's neck. Alea picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying down together. The kiss was long and gentle. Raya could feel the weight of Alea laying on top of her, but she wasn't dissatisfied, she felt safe with Alea there.

Alea began caressing her breasts, and soon the kisses were sprinkled down her chin, to her neck. Alea nibbled on Raya's neck making her shiver from the feeling. Raya's nipples gradually became stiff with the actions of Alea, and goosebumps travelled up her body. Seeing Raya's reaction Alea let out a sly chuckle, and moved her mouth down to Raya's breast. The kisses came like whispers in the wind. Raya was beginning to feel a sense of ecstasy from the constant stimulation, which reached its peak when Alea took her rosy nipple into her mouth. She felt Alea's tongue circling, causing her to shudder. Feeling something coming she didn't want Alea to stop, so she grabbed the back of Alea's head with her hands and tried to push her breast further into Alea's mouth. Alea was happy to conform to her request, and became more aggressive, sucking and nibbling whilst she pinched her other nipple. The feeling that Raya had felt before ran through her body like a tidal wave. She felt a wave of pleasure that coursed through her body like lightning, leaving her head a mess, and forcing her body to seize up.

Alea wasn't finished yet, after seeing Raya's orgasm subside. She continued her journey downwards. Raya was still reeling from the after effects of the orgasm when she felt Alea's kisses heading towards her private place. Raya was shocked, and wanted to pull her head up but when she looked down, Alea was staring at her. Her eyes full of lust and tenderness. Seeing Alea's face, she couldn't do anything but clamp her legs, trying to make her last resistance, but she knew that it was only superficial.

Alea's kisses came down to the bush that guarded the place she desired. Her lips never stopped, she traced them through the hair as if she was an explorer searching for treasure. Separating Raya's legs with a gentle but firm hand, Raya's last line of defense was broken almost instantly, and in front of her lay her destination. A  beautiful spring, that exuded an intoxicating scent. She saw the stream that was constantly flowing from the entrance, and like a weary traveller, she partook in it. Raya's moans could not be concealed, she felt that the pleasure beforehand was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. Her eyes were glossed over with mist, causing tears to trail down into her hair. Alea's mouth never stopped, feeling as if she had quenched her thirst, she moved up towards the bean that was peeking out of its hiding place. She caressed the playful little thing between her lips and tongue. Satisfied with the more primal sounds Raya was exerting. She brought her finger to the opening and cautiously entered. She did not get far before she felt some resistance. She stroked the little membrane lovingly, apologising for what she would do next. Pushing her finger through the membrane, she heard Raya gasp. Seeing her brows frowning, she stopped her movement. With her free hand she interlaced her fingers with Raya's, trying to comfort her beautiful omega through actions. It didn't take long for the sharp pain to subside and the pleasure to return. Alea continued gently rubbing the insides of Raya's vagina. She didn't mind the blood that mixed with the originally clear stream. She still swallowed it like the most devoted worshipper. Raya only felt that her body wasn't hers any more, due to Alea's actions she was brought to the top once again. This time however, she was forced to arch her body, spasming because of the severity of the orgasm.

Alea saw her beautiful wife panting on the bed exhausted. She decided this was enough, she should let Raya rest. As she was about to get up she felt Raya squeeze her hand. Looking down at Raya's eyes still reeling from the aftermath she heard her say.

"We're not finished yet. This is supposed to be for both of us, but you haven't had your turn".

Raya knew that Alea was worried that she was tired, but she wanted Alea to enjoy herself as well. So she pulled Alea back down and wrapped her legs around Alea's waist, urging her to proceed.

Alea couldn't stand the stimulation, but she knew that she still had to be gentle. Leading the tip of her penis to Raya's vagina, she felt that she was going to go crazy just from the touch. She slowly started to enter but didn't take long before she felt she had reached an impasse. The walls surrounding her penis were tightly grasping it, and she heard the moans Raya was suppressing in her throat. Alea started moving slowly back and forth, most of her shaft couldn't enter into Raya which left her a bit disappointed. But she knew that given time that would change. She began to thrust a little harder into Raya, following her own desire. After a while she wrapped her arms around Raya and lowered her head to kiss Raya's lips. She pushed Raya's lips open and let her tongue entangle with Raya's mouth. Treating it as her new home.

As the pleasure started to cloud Alea's  mind. Her thrusts became stronger and faster. The moans of the two of them getting trapped in their entangled breath. Alea only felt that she was a beast that needed to vent. Feeling that she was about to reach her climax, Alea pumped her hips faster wallowing in the bliss as she ejaculated into Raya. Her hips didn't stop, continuing to thrust until she had stopped cumming.

Her breathing was heavy and she was covered in sweat. She looked down at Raya and saw the tears and pink face. She lowered her head and kissed the corners of Raya's eyes.

"Thank you for being willing to do this Raya. I love you".

Raya hearing Alea's words started crying. They both didn't care about the clean up. They just got into each other's arms and whispered together, until the drowsiness overcame them and they fell asleep. 

44