Chapter 6
384 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

.

‘Status’

A 6-year-old boy thought in his mind, as he ignored his condition of being tied by ropes and thrown in a slave cage.

{

  Host: Izumi Miyamura

  FP: 28,004

  Simulation Worlds: Douluo Dalu-723

  World Travel: Horimiya-273

}

‘Emerald, can I use my FP here while the simulation is ongoing?’

{Yes, host, you can. But FP cannot be used to change the reality of the world or to wish for powers. FP can only be used to alter a few chances or possibilities of events happening.}

‘That means investing with FP can alter the future right?’

{In a way, it can…}

‘Then what is the limit to alter the future of someone else with the use of FP?’

{At my current level, Host will need to use 50% of the FP of his account to alter someone else's future.}

‘Then invest half of my FP in Xia Qingyue's fate, so that she will have more chances to remain safe and to have an equal amount of opportunities to become strong.’

{...}

{Host it is done.}

‘How much FP is required to upgrade you?’

{10,000}

‘Then do it.’

{...}

{System will be available after 23:59:59s }

.

.

*** 

.

.

Ugh. I think this is too much for me. 

My Master was none other than the Head of Moon Pavilion, Tang Yuehua. The aunt of the protagonist of this world, Tang San. 

According to the novel, she was just a side character who helped Tang San to get control of his killing intent by teaching him etiquette and music.

In the novel, she had a spirit rank of 9, and here she is drinking tea with me with her spirit rank of 69. 

Reaching this rank at her current age is enough to call her a genius with an Innate Spirit Rank of 9. But…

“Yes, you heard it right. My Innate Spirit Rank was 5 when my Wishful Ring was awakened. All my clan elders and disciples thought of me as a disappointment and just gave me fake respect and a position to take care of the outer resources of the clan due to me being the only daughter of the previous Patriarch.”

Trying to copy her way of drinking tea, as she drank tea with total calmness and disdain while telling her past, was very hard. 

The gentle and noble aura which comes from her very action just shows how much effort she put into her skills to reach this level.

“So my disciple, do you believe that I reached this spirit rank by just pure will and hard work?” She asked me as she took another sip of her fragrant tea.

“No. I don't believe it.” I said this time with a calmness that I once had gained in Aeaea World. The calmness needed during a life and death battle or the calmness to see through the schemes of my enemies.

Even though I would have tried to act a little childish according to my age, she would have easily noticed my acting as her spiritual power was spread around her whole office.

Chuckling a little at her surprised face I said, “Without even proper resources, talent, or backing one can't even reach the Spirit Elder realm with just sheer will and dedication.”

Showing a small smile on her beautiful face she said “You are different from what I expected. It makes me happy that I chose you as my disciple.”

I felt a little embarrassed as I sensed the truth and genuine words from her. Wait, how could I sense the truth and lie from her words…?!

Could it be…I and Qingyue could share our powers…through our connection of spiritual 

seas…

Feeling a little ruffling of my hair, I looked up and saw my Master's face filled with joy and gentleness.

“Take this paper. This will be your schedule from tomorrow onwards and I hope from now on you will remember that you are not just a nobody, you are Ma Hongjun, the only disciple of the Head of Moon Pavilion.”

Feeling a new responsibility and expectations on my shoulders after a long time made me remember my time as a Hero. Knowing well what type of difficulties and consequences I will face in the future due to this new title I…grinned.

I want to see just what type of surprise will this world throw at me. And farming FP will even become easier if everything goes according to my plan.  

.

.

*** 

.

.

Looking now at the well-dressed cute disciple of mine reading the book which I assigned him, with utmost focus, is a little funny.

When I first met him, I thought he was going to hate me or resent me but instead he just looked at me with caution, while trying to find a weakness of mine. 

And to fulfill my curiosity I had put him under the pressure of a Spirit Elder realm, which to my surprise he ignored it. Which led to the conclusion that he didn't even feel the pressure of a Spirit Elder cultivation.

To know his true limit I was forced to put him under the pressure of the Spirit Emperor realm. And to my shock, I realized I picked up a diamond. 

But I also knew that if I kept this boy as my slave, it will just backfire on me in the future. At that moment I remembered the words of my sworn Sister, who once told me that I should try to have at least one disciple, whom I could consider as my family.

Knowing well that my offer to become my disciple can get rejected, I took the courage to make him my disciple, to which he agreed.

Even though my disciple's spirit is partially awakened, according to him. I was still a little frustrated to find that he didn't have twin martial spirits.

But I reprimanded myself inwardly. I chuckled at how greedy my wish was. Isn't an Innate Spirit Power disciple already a genius in the whole continent?

So with a proper mindset, I started to take care of and groom Ma Hongjun, my disciple. Finding him in such an unexpected circumstance was just like how I met my Sworn Sisters. I don't think I could have reached this place without their help. 

I think I should write a letter to the First Sister to ask her if she knew anything about my little disciple's mysterious sword spirit.

‘Madam! We found a clue.’

Receiving a sudden spiritual message from my subordinate, I looked at my disciple and said.

“Hong'er try to finish the first few chapters by today. I got urgent work so we will continue tomorrow.”

Chuckling at his grumbled face at how I addressed him, I quickly walked out of the library and reached the top floor of the Pavillion, where my office is situated. 

Sitting on my chair as I tried to keep my beating heart calm, I read the report which my loyal subordinate brought.

Outwardly Moon Pavilion was known to everyone as a place where nobles learned courtship and etiquette. It is one of the most distinguished places in the entire Heaven Dou Empire.

But after becoming the head, I was able to make a great information network throughout the continent with my talents. Every town had at least one inn, hotel, or brothel as the branch of Moon Pavilion. Even my First Sister envied my talent for growing such a large and effective information network in just a few years. 

Tang San 

Gender: Male 

Age: 6 years 

Martial Spirit: Blue Silver Grass 

Innate Spirit Rank: 10 

Current Location: Nuoding Academy

]

After reading the information I looked at the description given of this boy and sighed with relief.

I, at last, found you, Second Sister!!

.

.

*** 

.

.

So warm. So comfortable.

Even though we are hundreds of miles away, my brother's fire is still able to warm my body even in these harsh and cold conditions.

“Grandpa, just how long will it take to reach the secret place?”

After traveling for a few days with the middle-aged man who bought me in the auction- who turned out to be an old man with a Titled Douluo strength-  I got a little tired.

After buying me at the auction and killing all those people who tailed us, the old man told me his reason for buying me. To protect and make friends with the future Sect Master of his clan. 

After getting almost massacred by the traitors, the clan to which the old man was the Guardian, with all the remaining disciples, elders, another guardian, future Sect Master, and the wife of the previous Sect Master went into hiding in the Extreme North.

So when he found me, a person with an Innate Spirit Power which he sensed through his spiritual powers, wanted to recruit me into his clan.

For the first time, I was in a dilemma. But feeling the truth and genuine feelings of the old man, I made my decision to follow in his clan. In my current circumstances, I don't have anywhere to go, but if I take this path I will be able to explore a little part of this world and become strong with the opportunities in my hands.

Knowing well my brother is also trying to become strong for our future, I followed what my heart said, what my Snow Glazed Heart said.

.

.

*** 

.

.

4