Chapter 7
296 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-7 

.

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

*** 

.

.

“This is very…troublesome..Sigh.” A soft voice echoed in an office filled with a lot of papers.

Rubbing her forehead, the woman sitting in the middle of large stacks of papers, muttered, “Just what Her Majesty and Pope were thinking when giving me this job of handling paperwork.”

The woman was a total MILF according to modern Earth's standards. Long brown hair, big bosoms which almost manage to break her office dress, and the mature vibe from her persona increase after wearing a pair of glasses on her intellect-filled eyes. 

But what increases her unique beauty is the pair of rabbit ears on her head. Not cosplay ears but instead real rabbit ears. Those ears were slumped down on her head which represented her current mood. 

Putting her glasses down, while rubbing both of her eyes with her fingers, she read the latest report of her daughter, who had run away from Spirit City to see the world and have some adventure.

“Currently target is residing in Nouding Academy and had befriended a boy named Tang San who has Blue Silver Grass as his Martial Spirit-” 

Stopping in the middle of the note, she wore her glasses and read the information again and with a shocked face started to run from her office in a certain direction while muttering some vague words, “Tang surname…Blue Silver Grass…Innate Full Spirit Power…”

Walking through the long courtyards of the magnificent Supreme Pontiff Palace. As the Spirit Arrays around the Palace recognized the woman as the Secretary of the Pope, she was able to run inside freely without fearing any attack from an unknown number of traps and arrays placed there. 

Entering the Throne Room and ignoring all the discussions going on between the higher-ups of the Spirit Hall and the Pope, she messaged her Master through her spiritual link.

‘Master! We found one of your sworn sisters.’

Stopping all the discussion with just a gesture of a hand, the Spirit Masters bowed and excused themselves to provide privacy to the Supreme Pontiff or the Pope of Spirit Hall.

The Pope had fair skin and a perfect complexion with an air of noble radiance. She was dressed in a black gilt-lined luxurious robe, wearing a nine-tailed purple gold crown with a more than two-meter-long scepter in her hand, inlaid with countless precious stones.

As her long rose pink hair reached till her slim waist, her pink eyes glowed a little as she read the information given by her Hundred Thousand Years old Spirit Soul.

“Prepare your things we will leave in a few moments.” 

Nodding to her Master the rabbit-haired beauty left the Throne Room in a hurry, as she thought of meeting her daughter during the trip and giving her a surprise.

After watching her Spirit Soul preparing her luggage, the Pope frowned a little as she read a letter posted to her by her Fourth Sister.

“Sending me a letter after these many years…Just to ask about information about an unknown black sword Martial Spirit..? Just what have you done Fourth Sister?”

Wryly smiling, Bibi Dong sighed as she remembered how each one of them faced a disaster and didn't contact each other for the past few years.

“I hope we all four could meet again and help each other.” 

After experiencing the bonds between the sisters, Bibi Dong understood how short-sighted she was according to her future memories.

Only trying to gain power or conquer the world, as she ignored the real threat from the Divine Realm. 

.

.

*** 

.

.

“Master..don't you think it would have been better to warn me before you took me on this sudden trip.” 

A certain disciple complained as he was dragged by his mature Master to travel hundreds of kilometers in a few days. 

If not for his passive regeneration ability and fast recovery of spirit power from his phoenix spirit, he was sure he would have died.

“Remember Hong'er, the person we are going to meet is a very close family to me, so try to give a good impression.” 

Tang Yuehua instructed her disciple while ignoring his complaints. Well, in this world she only considered four people like her family, four elder sisters, and her only disciple.

So when she found out the location of one of her sisters whom she hadn't met for a few years, she wasn't able to hold back and took her disciple with her to that location.

[Holy Spirit Village]

.

.

*** 

.

.

Oh boy.

Inwardly facepalming, I once more read the name of the village my Master and I are going to enter.

[Holy Spirit Village]

The place, well known as the starting point of the main protagonist. But what gave me chills was the atmosphere my Master was excluding.

Unlike her usual self, she was nervous, instead of calm and elegant, her whole body was shouting nervousness and anxiousness. Which didn't help me that much.

I tried to calm my beating heart. It was too early for me to meet a Titled Douluo. If my guess is correct which I truly hope is not, Tang Hao father of bitch*ahem* Tang San might still be here in this village.

Holding my Master's soft hand tightly, we entered a small hut, which was isolated outside the village.

And what I saw felt a little surreal. A woman sitting on a wooden chair as she slowly weaved a dress from a ball of yarn. She was a beautiful woman with long silver-blue hair. Her features are lovely, with cool blue eyes, perfect skin, and rosy lips. 

Looking at the heavenly beauty in front of me, I felt the hair on my back stand up. In a flash, her gentle blue eyes turned into cold blue eyes as she spoke.

“Yue'er, don't you think it is rude to enter without knocking or asking permission?”

I waited for a little but found no response coming from my Master. So I looked up and saw tears coming from her eyes and then suddenly hugged the blue-haired woman.

So…Ah Yin, the mother of Tang San is still alive. But then where is Tang Hao? Did he die? Or something else happened? Then what is the relationship between my master and Ah Yin? Because it doesn't look like a normal reunion between my master and her sister-in-law.

“Shh. I'm not going anywhere. Now I'm back, I think it is time to tie the loose ends. And can you tell me, is he your child?”

Ah Yin's gentle and calm voice managed to stop Master from crying but also ended up making her blush with embarrassment.

“No! He is not my son. He is my disciple!” 

My Master's image in my head is slowly crumbling. Behind her calm behavior was such a personality hidden, even I was speechless for a moment.

But suddenly Ah Yin said with a mixture of shock, “You are still unmarried!”

“What d-o-o yo-u mean by tha-t!?!”

“Never knew that the girl who had once proclaimed that she will find her love and marry first will remain unmarried till now.”

“Hey! Don't bring out my dark past in front of my disciple!”

I chuckled a little loudly to my surprise as I saw the new face of my Master. 

But noticing that now I'm the center of their attention, I coughed and spoke, “Greetings Elder Sister, I'm Ma Hongjun-”

“Oh my! Yue'er your disciple is very cute!”

Noticing that I was in the arms of a milf, without struggling I just enjoyed the calm presence of her while smelling the sweet and fresh fragrance of nature from her body.

“Oi! Even if you are my Second Sister, you can't hog my precious disciple like this! Put him down.”

While trying to enjoy every moment of the hug with such beauty, I got my ears pulled by my master with her scolding.

”And you! I had said to give a good impression, not to flatter. And she is my sworn sister, so you should call her Martial Aunt.”

Rubbing my ears slightly to ease the pain while grumbling a little.

“Haha. Don't scold him like that. But…I need to go Yue'er.”

.

.

*** 

.

.

“As expected..we were late.” Bibi Dong said.

Noticing the empty hut which was a little isolated from the small village, she sighed.

Among the four sisters, only Ah Yin was able to understand every move of Bibi Dong. So when her location was found out by the youngest sister, she decided to hide away as she knew that Bibi Dong would come soon after Tang Yuehua.

“Ruoxi, keep an eye on Tang San and inform me of that boy's every move. As her son and becoming that bastard's disciple, he must have something special about him.”

“Okay, Master.” The spirit soul nodded her head.

“And also remain alert about the situation of the Extreme North. If my guess is not wrong, then the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan is recuperating there.”

“And any news from Gu Yuena? Is she still handling the situation on that continent?”

“Master, I will ask Di Tian about it. He might know something about Her Majesty's latest report.”

.

.

*** 

.

.

A/N: It is a total AU. So don't even think that everything will go according to the plot.

.

.

*** 

.

.

4