15- Learning Magic through System
523 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was busy making my assignments and could not post any new chapter for some days. but here I am with a new chapter so ENJOYYYY!

---

'Let's get started then' I thought and began reading some basic magic books to get a basic idea of how this whole magic thingy works

First, I read some books that described shit tone of theory about what is magic and its related concepts.

Well, it was nothing that I could not understand instead it was easy to grasp the concept written in the book because of my knowledge of modern sciences.

According to the book, there were different colors of mana heart that changes according to the amount of mana capacity of the person.

Mana-Heart Colors: Normal, Violet(200+), Indigo(1000+), Blue(3000+), Green(10000+), Yellow(20000+), Orange(50000+), Red(100000+)*talking about MP

I decide to check my rank after reading about that

'Status'

[Name: Robert Lockheart] [Age: 18]

[Body Construction: Novice] [Mana Core: Violet]

[LVL: 15] [EXP: 24%]

[STR: 25] [AGL: 23] [VIT: 20] [STM: 22] [WIS: 20]

[HP: 240/240] [MP: 200/200]

[Stat Points: 70]

[Ability: Heavenly Touch, Alpha Scent, Life Essence, Discern(-1MP), Omni-Sense(-20MP), Map(-20MP), Weak Point(-10MP), Truth Eye(-5MP)]

[Store] [Coins: 0]

Yes, it is as the book said Violet color means 200+MP capacity. but soon my eyes fell on the Body Construction which was still a mystery to me but still it changed after i invested my points in my stats to Novice. Whatever, I shall find about it too in the near future; no need to think too much.

And there are affinities, Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Space, Light and Dark. One must have affinities with the element he is trying to manipulate using magic.

Out of the aforementioned elements there was negligible information about the last three, i.e. Space, Light and Dark.

As soon as I completed the "Basic Theory and Approach to Magic" a message appeared in front of my eyes.

[Does the host want to lift Magical Restrictions? Yes/No]

'Hey why didn't you ask me that earlier, and why the hell was it placed by default?'

[You didn't have the basic knowledge to use magic before, it was a precautionary measure.]

'Alright, activate it now then. Let's see what I can do with this system of mine…'

[Magical restrictions lifted.]

Suddenly I felt something changing inside my body especially around the right area of my chest. My whole body covered in a bright white light; all that light concentrated around of chest before disappearing.

This change was fundamental to my body and mind; now I could feel the mysterious energy 'mana' around me flowing.

I closed my eyes and tried to feel the mana inside of my body and tried to move it throughout my body, it was easy to move it and it followed my will with precision.

'Lily, what affinities do I have?'

[You have affinity with all the elements.]

'Yesss, that's exactly I need to be OP.' I exclaimed joyously inwardly

I took one of the scrolls from the shelf and before opening it a notification appeared in front of my eyes.

[Do you want to learn the skill Fireball? Yes/No]

That's really some OP ability I have to learn the magic skills directly using the system.

'Yes', and just like that the scroll in my hand shown before returning to normal. I was a little doubtful if it was successful or not and soon the system answered my doubts.

[You have learned the skill Fireball.]

'That's awesome. Now I'm gonna learn every single Magic Skills here hahahahahaha' I laughed in my mind

And I began learning every single skill that was present in the collection. I still had to learn half of them, but my hopes were mercilessly crushed by the system.

[You cannot learn more skills. Cool-Time Period: 7 days]

'hehe…yeah, I knew it was absurd if I was able to learn everything in one single night. Still, I gained much more than I could have imagined.' I smiled wryly before heading out of the room

It was dawn right now, even after spending the night without resting I was feeling quite refreshed. 'Ah yes I have that OP skill, Life Essence'

Well, it was for my own good anyways, because of that I did not require to sleep or rest but I should not push myself much even if it is alright. I thought while moving towards my room.

I entered my room and laid on the bed with my arms stretched, there were many doubts and thoughts about myself right now and I needed some time to organize all of that.

And the most pressing issue was about my soul being weak, and to find the answer to that or any other queries I had in mind regarding this world I needed to level up.

'haah…I really have no time to spare.' I thought inwardly with an expressionless face

I felt someone's presence in my room, and I knew that person's identity, it was Maria.

"Hello Maria, is everything ready?"

"Your highness, you never seize to amaze me, and yes everything you requested is ready and we can depart immediately."

"That's good." I said and stood up in front of the mirror.

I waved my hands and my clothes changed, yes it was one of the skills I gained tonight it does not consume MP and generate any type of clothes I can think of around my body.

"How's that? Good enough for our little tour to Turry Woods?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Let's go then. I don't want waste any more time here doing nothing."

---

Patrons: Alcides Vizcarra Vázquez

14