17- Turry Woods-2
507 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Then I will take you up on your offer.”

Right now, it was nothing serious, but I’ll make sure to develop my relationship with her.

I slept almost immediately after laying down on the bed and entered the dreamlands.

---

I was having breakfast with my family or rather my old family.

It was quite the heartwarming scene, having my parents by my side and my loving wife who is pregnant.

I spent my day enjoying the family time sometimes discussing things with my father, my mother giving me advice about pregnancy and taking care of her daughter-in-law.

There was nothing I could ask for, this is all I wanted a happy and peaceful life.

---

“ness…Your highness”

I slowly opened my eyes and found Maria calling me out.

‘It was all a dream huh? Haah I really miss those happy days of mine.’ I sighed in my mind

I sat up on the bed while rubbing my eyes and after stretching my body a little I stood near the window of my room, it was dawn already.

‘Today I shall get all the answers.’ I promised myself to reach the LVL 20 today.

“You ready?” I asked Mar-Bella who was standing by my side tirelessly

“Yes, your highness”

I quickly took a refreshing bath and pushed all my worries at the back of mind to focus on my current objective, which was to reach LVL 20 asap.

After that I can gain the memories of the real Robert and will get the answers to most of my questions.

We both then set out for the wilderness and in about 20 minutes we were at the entrance of the Turry Woods.

There was some kind of checkpoint with guards on both sides and a line of adventurers entering the gate after an ID check.

“What’s this all about Bella?” I asked to get a clear picture of the administrative management in that place. I had a rough idea but I still wanted to clear it out.

Abel spontaneously started explaining the details about it.

It was just as I suspected, as Bella earlier told me the whole of Turry Woods is surrounded a barrier to restrict magical beasts roaming freely outside. There were four gates in the North, South, West and East of the barrier to enter the woods for beast hunting, herb gathering, raw material procuration and adventuring. The guards here were here to check and store the records of people who enter the woods for security purposes.

Now it was our time for check-up and Bella provided the guards our IDs while I was standing confidently. I knew Bella is quite competent so there was no need for me to worry about such trivial matters.

After a moment they registered our names and gave us permission to enter. A little surprising was that the names he wrote were Bella and Abel which I decided on.

After walking some distance I decided to ask about it, “Bella, when did you prepare our fake IDs?”

“After you fell sound asleep, I met my contact here in the town to get those.” She answered as it was a given but that was some serious problem for me.

She left the room when I was asleep and I didn’t even notice that was dangerous. However I couldn’t do anything about that now so I just added it in my list to deal with in the near-future.

'Map'[-20MP]

I got the map of my surroundings but I like it was kinda small for me to use it efficiently.

‘Lily, how can I increase it’s size?’ I asked my AI to get some answers

[Its distance is directly dependent on your MP. 1MP=10 meter]

‘hmm alright add 20 Stat Points to WIS’

[WIS: 40] [MP: 380/400] [Stat Points: 50]

[Status Updated]

And just like that the area of my map increased or doubled in this case.

‘now show me magical beasts on the map.’

[To provide the host that information on the map the host need to use Omni-Sense with Map.]

[Does the host permit its use?]

‘Yes’

Some small dots appeared on the map, some were green, some red and some yellow. Since I did not know its meaning I asked Lily about it.

She told me that green ones are the beasts I can defeat easily, yellow with some good judgments and strategy on my part and red with very high difficulty.

Yes, it was the difficulty colour indicating the beast’s power level in my comparison. It was quite the handy feature to help me level up fast.

‘So I can kill the easy ones and level up easily, right?’

[Yes and No. Yes, you can kill them and gain EXP but it will be less than you’ll get after killing yellow or red ones.]

I was busy making my preparations but for Maria I was standing still for some time now, at last she decided to ask.

“Your highness, is there a problem?” She asked worriedly with a concerning tone

“huh? Ah-no no I was just making sure that our trip here shall be as profitable as possible for me.”

“Now, lets go that way.” I said while pointing in the direction of green beasts.

Hey now, don’t think i’m scared or anything but this was my first time hunting dammit. I need some experience before start flexing about my abilities or skills.

---

Patrons: Alcides Vizcarra Vázquez

13