20- Reaching LVL 20
1k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could see there a dozen of Ogres; with one of the dark brown color and the rest of green.

As Bella informed me earlier, I knew that the green ones are of similar strength and the brown colored Ogre would be equivalent to the one I just killed.

So, I used my discern ability on one green colored Ogre.

'Discern'[-1MP]

[Beast: Ogre] [Level: Medium]-Green

[LVL: 25]

[HP: 240/240] [MP: 80/80]

‘What? That’s it?’

[…]

Useless, this discern ability is completely useless right now. I didn’t help me at all.

‘Lily, answer me dammit!’

[Robert, The Discern Ability gets an update every 10 level. So currently it can show only this much.

but once you reach LVL 20, it will be able to give you more info about beasts and you will also be able to use it on items.]

‘hmm okey, but tell me the important parts first.’

Now, how should I deal with them?

Simple really, remember my Speed-Enhancement skill; yeah, the one that increases my agility temporarily. I will end this in an instant.

‘Speed-Enhancement’

I simply rushed to the standing Ogres and slashed their necks off. It was very simple, and I bet they didn’t even know how they died.

*slash slash slash*

I killed all the green ones before stopping in front of the brown Ogre.

Well, I didn’t have time to chat with him, so I finished him off without giving him to think about his situation.

And just like that they all got a painless and swift death.

[100 MP used]

[Level Up!]-> [LVL: 19] [EXP: 64%]

[You have gained 10 Stat Points]-> [Stat Points: 40]

Reading the messages in front of me I thought, ‘Just one more, just one more kill and I can get some answers.’

I used my map and I saw a red dot moving swiftly towards my direction…no not mine toward Bella.

“BELLA!! get out of there!” I shouted

But there was no time, and she won’t be able to react in time.

‘Speed-Enhancement’

I ran as fast as I could and…

*CLAANGG*

It was a very powerful blow, and I was thrown back by the impact.

‘FUCK! What is this insane strength?’

That was a blow of a Red Dot Beast.

‘His agility is normally higher than mine but inferior if I use my Skill; but what about strength?’ I questioned inwardly and tried to find a way to kill this beast quickly.

Before taking any reckless action, I used my discern.

'Discern'[-1MP]

[Beast: Goblin King] [Level: Very Difficult]

[LVL: 53]

[HP: 830] [MP: 270]

“Goblin King! Why did you ambush us?” I asked shouting towards the cloud of dust.

And slowly the dust settled, and a humanoid figure appeared from within walking slowly with a great sword in his hands and full body armor covering his body.

While he was doing his dramatic entry for God-knows-why, I was planning on how to kill this bastard.

‘Status’

[Name: Robert Lockheart] [Age: 18]

[Body Construction: Novice] [Mana Core: Violet]

[LVL: 19] [EXP: 64%]

[STR: 35] [AGL: 33] [VIT: 30] [STM: 32] [WIS: 50]

[HP: 320/360] [MP: 398/500]

[Stat Points: 40]

‘Add all 40 Stat Points in STR.’

[STR: 75]-> [Stat Points: 0]

[Status Updated]

‘This should be enough to deal with his monstrous strength. Now let's test the difference, shall we?’

“No reason, I just heard that there’s someone strong in the woods; I simply wanted to see him. And I must say I am quite disappointed.” The Goblin King replied to my question

‘Bloody battle sick bastard; but he messed with the wrong person here. I will make to make him regret being born.’ I prepared myself to make this bastard scream in agony

“Oh, yeah? Then come at me you oh-so-great goblin King.” I said before rushing toward him with my increased speed

*CLANG*

The sword clashing sound was deafening but the face he made when I pushed him back with my strike.

‘What a delicacy it is to see your enemies in dread, shock and awe in front of your power’

“What? Now I AM disappointed in you Goblin TRASH” I said with an annoying smile, well it was annoying for him at least.

“I’ll KILL YOU for making fun of me.” He screamed before leaping at me

‘Yes, good boy come at me’ I thought

Yes, it was my plan to make him angry and lose control and his rationality making him a brainless brute. Beast is Beast after all.

I threw my sword and a spear appeared in one of my hands and a shield in another. It happened very fast that the Goblin King who was rushing toward me didn’t get the chance to undo his attack.

*Clank*

I blocked his great sword and my spear wen right through his heart.

“AAGH!”

He screamed in pain and coughed up some of his blood before his body got disintegrated.

*Note: yes, their body disintegrate after they die but their blood is normal liquid and stays if the blood is spilled.

‘Bastard died without giving me a chance to torment him, well whatever at least I didn’t suffer any big damage.’

[Level Up!]

[Level Up!]-> [LVL: 21] [EXP: 47%]

[You have gained 10 Stat Points]

[You have gained 10 Stat Points]-> [Stat Points: 20]

[You have reached LVL 20.]

[Commencing the finalization in 20 seconds]

[Warning! Host will be rendered unconscious for some time]

I approached maria who was still unconscious from the impact.

‘SHIT! I don’t know what will happen when the timer runs out, I need her to protect me if fell unconscious.’

“Hey Maria! Maria! Wake up!” I tried to wake her up but to no result

Then I remembered the description of my Life-Essence Ability.

*Life Essence: Extraordinary healing and regenerative power, and it is also present in your bodily fluids like your white fluid from down there, saliva etc.

I kissed her giving her some of my saliva through it and soon she opened her eyes.

“Good, protect me for some time wil-” I was still speaking to her when my vision got dark, and I fell unconscious.

---

Patrons: Alcides Vizcarra Vázquez

14