25- Lecture on Magic by Lily
209 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some explanation on Magic and Magical abilities. Simply put, Info-Dump (not about the world).

++++

I was teleported back to the entrance of the Zone I entered and the Zone turned Black.

It was early morning making the sky look beautiful with a shade of red, orange and blue.

Right now, I was in a good mood. Know why? Because all the problems I have are not having an immediate effect on me, so lets take things slowly and prepare for the upcoming events.

How did I come to that conclusion?

First, Aluxio. He probably thinks that I don’t what happened with my family; and I don’t think he would waste his effort on someone like me who is nothing but an ant in front of me as of now.

Second, Lockheart Kingdom. It’s nothing serious; for this I already have a plan in mind.

And there were some unanswered questions I had.

And that’s all. Nothing much and nothing too difficult, so long as I know myself and know my enemy I’m not gonna loose not matter what.

“Your highness”, Maria called out to me as soon as I came back

I found her sitting on rock nearby seamlessly waiting for my return.

“Your highness, you should clean yourself before we return to the city.” Maria said while pointing towards my cloths

I looked downwards, ‘That’s quite the blood I have on me.’

“You know how to use water and fire magic right?” I asked Maria

“Yes” She replied not knowing why did ask that?

“Then use it clean me.” I ordered

And added, “And don’t ask anything for now.”

So embarrassing, I should learn to use how to use magic proficiently.

‘Lily, explain in the simplest words possibly, how to use maigc?’

[For you, it’s not much difficult. You can integrate your knowledge of science with magic.]

I nodded my head in understanding and waited for her to continue.

[Let’s take an example ho to produce fire.

You know the basic fundamentals behind a fire, it’s a combustion. For it you need fuel, oxygen and an ignition.

Fuel is the mana stored in your body.

Oxygen is available in the surroundings.

For an ignition you can use your imagination.]

‘Imagination?’ I asked since it was a little vague and that was the most important part, it was the trigger behind the activation of fire magic.

[Yes, this process is for the most basic use of magic. Although you can also use magic using the magical abilities you learned from the library.]

‘Then, what’s the use of all this extra theory?’ I asked a little irritated

[Magical Abilities are predefined; you cannot change the effect it has and its execution. But the theory I provided you is more flexible and dynamic, what you can do is totally depended on your imagination if you master that way to use magic or rather your mana.]

‘And how do I use these Magic Abilities?’

[You just need to think of using any of them. Like the one used to generate your cloths, you just need to think of using it and about the cloths you want.]

‘You say that it is a Magic Ability, but it does not cost my mana.’ I asked confused as to why it is called Magic Ability

[It utilizes the Mana of surroundings instead of using the Castor’s.]

In the middle of all this discussion, I remembered something important and that is I used magic before, didn’t I? How the hell did I manage to do that? I decided to confirm my theory.

‘Say Lily, why did not wonder much about magic and all these things before?’

[You may already know this but as per the information I received through the Blessing. It’s because two identities were merged and the dominant one was of Robert’s.

And by default, it was programmed that when you reach LVL 20, you would gain his (Robert’s) memories and in return your (Raj’s) memories would turn into information, without any emotion or without any feelings.]

Programmed? So this system is not my innate ability or something?

‘Lily, who is your creator?’

‘I was initially created by Aluxio. But after you received the Blessing from Lefu, all the connection I had with Aluxio was cut off and I became an independent being having the only purpose to serve you.’

To say that it was…shocking would be an understatement.

I was taking a class on magic by my system while Maria was using her magic to clean my body.

It felt like I was a noble abusing my power making her do it, but who cares?

After she was done, she moved aside and I used my magic ability to generate more cloths. It was simple and comfortable to wear.

Just like Lily explained, it was very easy to use MA*

++++

Special thanks to the readers that are supporting this work of mine form the start. Even after a long unannounced break I took, you came and supported me; You guys are the best. That’s all I can say right now.

1