26- Pleasure Points and Love
505 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she was done, she moved aside, and I used my magic ability to generate more cloths. It was simple and comfortable to wear.

“I think it’s time to return to the castle” I said to Maria who was standing beside me and started walking in the direction of Belden.

While walking I started talking with Lily to figure out what are the options and powers of my newly updated system.

This is the first part of plan, to know everything about my powers and system.

Gist of what Lily told me was something like this-

1)     I need to indulge in sexual activities to gain Pleasure Points which can be used as Coins/Currency in the System Store.

2)     Most of the Harem Lord’s Powers are still locked and inaccessible since I don’t have a harem as of now.

3)     By the virtue of the Blessing of Lefu, I can absorb the abilities, talents, bloodline, etc. Though its success rate is depended on mastery level of the Devour Skill.

AN: that’s the skill Lefu gave our MC

In addition to all this I must adjust myself in accordance with this new world. On earth or rather in Modern Times from where I come from, we all know there are Guns, Bombs and advanced tech ammunitions, but here we have swords, magic and many other things along the line.

Maybe in future I’ll be able to get my hands on Guns via System Store but for now I don’t have that luxury, reason: insufficient Pleasure Points.

And how do I earn that? we all know the answer to that by now.

It’s not that simple actually,

Do I just become a pervert who chase after girls to earn these so-called Coins?

How should I treat my partners on emotional level?

Are they just valuable because with them I can earn coins?

Or do they hold a place in heart?

Should I love the woman I wish to make relation with?

These are some of moral questions regarding my love/sex life. And it is mainly because of the ideals I still hold the modern society of earth. Ideas like Equality, Feminism, Individual Dignity, etc.

Whatever I decide in future, but one thing is clear I need to start making moves on some females.

And the first target would be my ‘beloved’ Maria. And to help me with the conquest there are my skills like- {Alpha Scent}, {Heavenly Touch} ,{Sex-Appeal} and {Weak Point}.

This is going to be the first time I use these skills to make a woman fall for me; there’s a first for everything after all.

During all these random thoughts we reached the inn we were staying in and Maria called for a carriage.

We sat in the carriage and ordered the coachman to head towards the Capital City-Akran.

AN: Did I tell you guys its name? if not it Akran.

From what I observed so far about her(Maria), she is completely devoted to her work and does not talk if not necessary. I have to take initiative for now and make her comfortable around me using my skills and talk.

‘Activate {Alpha-Scent}’

“Maria, you know ever since I woke up after my coma I have spent the most time with you.” I said giving a smile.

I got her attention but before she said anything I continued,

“But we did not talk about anything other than the work-related stuff.” I said in tone that showed I was feeling a bit sad about it.

“At the starting of this small tour of ours to the woods, I specifically told you to act as my friend but I think you don’t like to talk much.”

“No, Your highness. That’s not it; I would very much like to have a conversation with you.” Maria said hurriedly like she was defending herself and justifying her actions.

“There you go again with the honorifics, tell me do friends use them when they are alone?” I asked with an accusing gaze.

“I don’t dare to call you by your name, your highn-”

Before she completed her sentence I interjected,

“What if I order you to?” I asked her looking straight in her eyes.

“Th-that’s...”

“Alright, let’s play a game.” I said and without hearing her opinion about it, I started explaining the rules.

I took out a coin from my storage ring and said, “I’ll toss the coin, if it falls with dragon logo(Tails) upwards you can ask anything about myself and if it falls with Lockhart kingdom’s logo(Heads) I can you anything about you”

And it tossed the coin; it was Heads.

“It’s my turn” I said and glanced at her to see if this was having an effect or not. By the looks of it, this was working somewhat as I expected.

Well, obviously she would feel conflicted at first talking to the crown prince as a friend but slowly but surely I’ll make her feel at ease beside me and conquer her.

“Do you have any friends? Like any one from the Nightsword or something?”

My question surprised her for a moment but she regained herself and answered after thinking for some time.

“No, You-”

“Na na, No honorifics”, I interrupted

After a deep breath she continued, “No, Robert, we Nightword members don’t have someone we can call a friend because of the kind of work we do.”

“You do now” I corrected her with a heartwarming smile.

I was a very good actor in my previous life you know. Not everything can be achieved by Honesty and Integrity.

So, acting like this was nothing but child’s play for me.

“Y-Yes, I have one now” She replied awkwardly

There was still a wall dividing us and stopping her from being herself but it takes time to gain likability and comfortability between two strangers of different social standings. Just like I said, I’m gonna take things slow for now.

+++

What do you guys think about love?

Can we call Love feeling similar to Lust or Attraction?

‘Love at first sight’ is attraction towards someone’s beauty, isn’t it?

Make sure to state your thoughts on this.

2