NOTICE
496 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there! Before you say anything, I know I am one piece of shit author who is not worthy to be called one. I was and am a reader of web novels; and while I was reading as usual, I noticed that the good content or the type of story that I like to read is like finding a needle in a haystack. So I started to write whatever gibberish I could think of, buuut in the midst of I faced the difficulty of what to write??

I mean I started writing about the world where our beloved protagonist transmigrates to a world where magic, sorcery, demi-humans, elves, gods, etc. exists and the society similar to that of medieval Europe. [The most generic setting for a novel]

Anyway, all in all I faced the problem of creativity and the arduous task of writing a chapter daily. I was of the opinion that writing a novel is child’s play but daaamn man it is on hell of a task.

And that’s why I couldn’t write regularly. The readers who believed in me can despise me, loathe me. I will accept it with open arms since I am deserving of that.

As of today, I have decided to write at least one chapter (having more than 1000 words) in 2 days though in future I might write 1-2 chapter daily. And one other thing is that I will restart this series-Harem Lord System-with a better writing quality and a little more research (like the role of nobles, aristocracy, working of kingdom, way they address each other and all).

The points/features of the story I will be writing are-

  • Segs, a lot of segs along with romance
  • Politics (Power struggle, noble’s play, etc.)
  • War
  • Assassination
  • Overpowered Abilities of our protagonist
  • A tiny bit slice of life

To encapsulate, it will be a r-18 story with story. No forced r-18 scenes. Approximately 10% chapters of segs scenes…. I think?

You understand what I mean, right?

Yours faithfully,

IntellectKing

4