Volume 1 chapter 6
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Charred planet'


Before leaving I shot the strongest laser to destroy this place that trapped me since I came to this world but I didn't do this in my rage rather this place is too suspicious.

When I first sensed my surroundings on the 1st floor I sensed various monsters though after moving to 4th floor I returned to 1st floor but I never found any other type of monsters as if they weren't here from the beginning. 

My assumption is that someone manages this place who changed this.

*explosion*

Seems like the master of the house is here. A treant with a green orb in the middle of its head emerges from the explosion while emitting a threatening aura.

"Greedy creature. *shouts* The first champion that appeared from my dungeon bare its fangs against me such a dilemma seems like I failed to discipline you, nothing would have happened had you left after taking the authorities given to the champion under the contract so blame yourself greedy creature."

His roots attacked me and my laser barely deflects them the barrier shatters without any resistance  once again it's time to escape. 

"HUH??!! The first champion is greedy and coward how dare you run away from a battle."

Huh??! This guy behaves like a child well if he is enraged by just this much I shall taunt him a bit more. I used energy and conveyed my thoughts on that note this energy that I have now instead of mana is more versatile on top of giving me eyes similar to radar it can change into different energy as sound energy or other forms well I hope he make some mistake while it's enraged. 

"Don't you remember me running away from that titan that you sent before, I see your management skills sucks hahaha."

Will it work that something like this isn't a proper taunt.... woah that guy became red in anger and are those flames above his head damn.

"A taunt from a greedy and cowardly creature you don't want to end in a painless way I take it."

Nope time to run fortunately I am faster than him so I quickly made my way out and *Zap* this guy starts shooting laser huge explosion occurs wherever this laser touches. 

"Stop your useless struggle."

Seems like taunting him was a mistake after that sun rose and sets 58 times damn all this time I shot my lasers with full power towards him and now they can hold him off I grew stronger as days went by yet I Don't wanna confront him he might have other attacks that he didn't used before. Untill I am sure That I can confront him head-on I will continue this hit and run game.

So 107 days more passed this planet is a mess completely charred what if multiple nukes were launched in my previous life I can literally see what earth would have looked like if that would have happened. Well time to counter attacks my laser makes a scorched way for me towards the main body of treant. 

"*Shiver* No don't come."

"Huh!!?? You said to stop running multiple times before and now this it's such a dilemma what to do now hahaha."

"Finally I can end all this now but answer me before dying."

"Why should I answer your questions?"

"You don't want to end in a painless way I take it."

"Ugh! I will not answer so you will be wasting your time."

"Do you want to look brave in your last moments yet if allowed to live you would love to live over dying right?"

All that torment I suffered in that dungeon specially that maze I want to crush his heart right now if it exists well I will find that while interrogating him though I want to know whatever this guy knows. 

He is uselessly stubborn now...

"I saw you shivering while telling me not to come near you right. You don't want to die right."

*Twitch*

This guy is definitely afraid of death so..

"From your reaction it seems I can certainly kill you good I had my doubts if you can start over as a seed or something haha.. good this is great let's find it haha let's find how to kill you I wonder if your whole body is burned what would happen *zaps* 

Hmm *regenerates* if this doesn't work shall I try to destroy that green orb hah?? This doesn't work either hmm what could be the right way to kill you."

"NOOOO..."

"Huh?? Maybe I should shut your mouth before anything well I can take my time to find out how to kill you so *uses anti gravity magic on treant.* now barrier and laser this laser will reflect inside this barrier continuously and if you move *treants hand is burnt* well I will take a look at the outside while you decide whether you want to talk or I find a way to kill you I wonder what will happpen first. 

Oh!! I want to ask something will you be my tour guide while I take a look outside. Damn that glare *zaps* I don't like it."

After burning his left hand too I moved to the surface honestly though after our confrontation I don't think their is anything to see this is just a charred planet now.

1