Volume 1 chapter 7
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Planetary rights'


Hmm as I made my way out I was feeling empty their was no hope anyway.

*Outside* 

Well everything around me is charred though this is my second time outside of the dungeon, While fighting that administrator treant I flew around this planet several times and their was no living being that I encountered on the way. This entire planet was covered in large trees no water body, volcano, birds, animals or any other living beings just trees could be found everywhere.

Now though it's covered with ash as if the entire crust of this planet is burnt well thier won't be any survivor here though I hope to find some ruins of sort if nothing else.

I glanced at the treant Hovering in the barrier beside me, he was terrified yet he ain't spilling anything useful. *sigh*

We accelerated the speed was near to 1000 kmph or 621.37 mph well this speed I took a liking to this atleast I might be able to race with an jetplane at my full speed maybe mach 2 but definitely not mach 6 and the escape velocity is just a dream for me.

But the thrill of going at this speed is real.

I traveled for days in various directions completing the round of this planet many times all the while my senses kept searching for something, anything other than charcoal but couldn't find anything. 

"You still won't say anything ugh"

In my frustration I sometimes bring the treant out and burn him. This loneliness is terrible I find myself turning more violent as days go by.

 I tried to divert my thoughts to decrease my piling anger.

Seems like some months passed  recently I converse with this guy a lot more than just beating him to a pulp.

"Hmm I wonder if I can still eat something what do you think brat?"

I just call him brat he nevers says anything though.

"Well this body I have is just a ruby in the middle of a box so maybe I can't."

"Crystal and ruby maybe I can use minerals below the crust to eat I wonder what it would be like."

"Maybe I should try but moving back underground is something that I still dislike."

"Hah!! If only their was something worth doing outside. Than tomorrow I will go down again."

*Twitch*

"Brat you are still alive I thought you were just a husk now, well still you don't seem right in the head 

Though why did you react now of all time."

Moving closer to him I burnt him slowly.

"What was it different from our regular conversations."

"Yeah I never wanted to go underground, always talking about what I wanted to do on the surface so what is it do you want to tell me something too."

"What is it. Their is something hidden underground if my guess is right I would be very sad.

We might not be able to converse anymore."

Instead of tomorrow I decided to go below the surface right now.

Than something clicked my mind the first time I shot my laser it went through the middle of this planet their was something shining in the rubble at first I thought it was just a diamond or other shiny stone in the rubble. 

Now though I remember that thing was fixed and not moving at all in it's path.

In my curiosity I shot a laser right where I saw that stone.

"Hmm what's that my laser couldn't pierce it and was blocked and the hell is wrong with you shivering like that brat.

Oh! The core well aren't you lucky if my laser can't pierce it you can't die right."

*Twitch*

"For now atleast." *Shiver*

Remembering the 4th trial where a diamond capable of spreading my laser making it an AOE attack of slightly less power assimilated in my body. I thought about increasing the intensity of my laser. 

My body changed the ruby is now located at the edge and the crystal around is making some sort of conical way. *zaps*

Will it work hmm this stone is cracking, how is the brat doing huh? Changing to dust guess this is it for the brat.

At the end an intense energy shot out then I heard a robotic voice and a tablet appeared in front of me.

[Initiating planetary rights tranfer....

Transfer unsuccessful

Owner sign up is required to claim tranfer of rights.

Trace of the owner is required]

Huh? The hell is that this tablet was floating in the air and was Hovering in my eyesight. It's stubborn so I will just give it what this thing wants.

As I mentally agreed a red light emitting from the tablet scanned me.

[Logged in as Sterling Planetary rights tranfer successful. You can now choose your winner rights.]

[Choice 1- Plunder the resources available

Choice 2- Govern the growth of planet.]

[If owner chooses to govern owner will be automatically added to defenders.

If owner chooses to plunder owner will be automatically added to scavengers.]

What is all this maybe I killed that brat too soon he might be able to explain this well seems like a choice between two enemy faction where I will be chased by other side.

Choose between mc being a scavenger or defender.
  • Scavenger Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Defender Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Nov 24, 2022 07:01 PM.
1