14.
42 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled my body to wake up to see it was already 1 pm. After a simple brunch we set off again. On the way most of the Pokemons either ignored us or ran off and few of them proactively came to be sent off by Absol and Silly Bird.

We reached the junction of the forest at 8pm where the brightly lit bridge could be seen from my binoculars. 

" We'll reach Norgham bridge most probably by tomorrow afternoon. " I said putting aside the binoculars , " But from tomorrow we'll start our excercise. Remember we've to become stronger as our enemies will be stronger than us. Now let's rest. " 

Early the next day I trained and exercised with Absol and Silly Bird. As this was the first day I made them do simple warmups like I Absol blindfolded and hit him with a stick his duty was to perceive the direction of danger and avoid. In the previous match with Onix I observed his horn glowed one bit late thus meaning late to perceive danger thus unable to avoid and my training was to cover this short coming as this feature can come handy in battles. While Silly bird was made to peck wood as that was now her only attack move. Her duty was to peck and bring wood for campfire it'll be a training for her as well as lessen my work. 

Hahaha! I'm genius! But I'm too tired training with Absol so now I've to improve my stamina as well. 

We trained for three hours as we also have to conserve energy to walk up the rest of the path. 

Thankfully by God's grace there was no more obstacles and at 4pm we reached Norgham bridge. 

The bridge was majestic and the construction style is like Tower Bridge but bigger than it and more grand than it. Right under the bridge flowed the deep dark blue Jiyansi River .

The path of the bridge is very broad which can accommodate many big pokemons to come out and enjoy the view and seat rests were made for Trainers to rest after the long journey and wait the splendid time to spent. 

Other than me many other Trainers and ordinary couples were also present everybody was waiting for sunset. 

Many ships, cruise and cargo ships were going below and few Trainers with Flying type Pokemon came upto the bridge from them. 

I quickly found a seat rest and with anticipation waited with my camera. In the whole bridge there was no single lamp post. The sky soon turned pink and orange hue and we could see the sun going to rest. 

Click! Click! Click! 

I clicked many photos of the sun and then of Absol and Silly bird with the scenery. 

Looking at both of them I couldn't stop grinning. 

Their eyes were sparkling with the reflected light as well their eagerness. They never seen something so beautiful living in the jungle. Well heck, even seeing the sun itself was difficult in the dense jungle. 

Click! 

I abruptly turned around with that sound. 

" Sorry, for taking the photo without permission but the scene was really beautiful. The Swablu on your head and an Absol beside you with the sunset in the background. It was too beautiful and harmonious. " 

I looked at the beautiful woman with dark green eyes and sandy blonde hair. I wanted to say something but she apologized first so I left the matter.

" No it's alright but I really want to see the photo. "

" Hahaha. Of course. " She smiled brightly and showed the pic captured in the camera. 

Wow... All three of us were really mesmerised seeing the photo. " Amazing! You're damn awesome n in photography! Send the pic please! " I requested her. 

" Ok fine. I'll transfer the pic let's exchange numbers. " I enthusiastically exchanged and waited for the pic. 

" Oh! I forgot to introduce I'm Viola. " She stretched her hand. I took and shook it, " Haha. Nice to meet you I'm Sneha. " 

On getting the pic I quickly saved it as wallpaper. 

" Do you want to see the night together? " Viola asked. " Ok! "

Night came and darkness fell with no light anywhere as I said before there was no lamp posts here but this was exactly what we're waiting for. 

" Look it started. " 

" You're recording? " I asked Viola seeing her with her camera in night mood. 

" Yes. Want it later? " I nodded and we laughed and talked in a hush voice. The others were also maintaining low voice to not disturbing the surrounding. 

Slowly with buzz buzz noise the bridge was filled with numerous lights and the dark river was also starting to get lighted up. 

" Wow.... Volbeat and Illumise. " Viola muttered. 

Yes, this was the Norgham bridge's speciality. At night the bridge will be lighted by hundreds of Volbeats and Illumise. Many Trainers comes here with purpose to enjoy and catch them. The Pokemons themselves doesn't feel much and few willing goes with some Trainers. 

" Do you fancy any to take? " Viola asked.

 

I thought of it before when I came to know but honestly I quite don't like bugs type Pokemons, I'm not discriminating but it's my personal preference. 

" No I haven't thought of catching any of them. " I replied. 

" Then what about Chinchou or Lanturn? "

As I said, Volbeats and Illumise light up the bridge while the Chinchou and Lanturn light up the river. 

They are indeed rare Pokemon as they live deep in water but here they are a bit exceptional and that's why this place attracts many tourists and Trainers. It's practically heaven for few. 

" No for now I'm not planning to capture any Pokemons I want to train both of them then I'll think of expanding and to be honest my budget is also limited I can't feed many. "

This was a very hard truth and many Novice Trainers like me face this problem. 

Fucking money. 

" Ok. Yes, that's also there to look out for."

" What about you? " I asked. 

" I like bug type Pokemons but I'm in dilemma between Volbeat and Illumise... "

Ah... Yes an innate problem of girls to choose between options... Oh! I'm a girl too... :) 

" Why don't you take both? " I suggested as a joke. 

She thought seriously on my words, " Yes... Why not both? Hehe! I'm decided! Sneha I'll take both! " 

Eh??? 

With that she ran away. I enjoyed the various geometric patterns made by Volveats and Illumises it was spectacular sight. 

I took a selfie with Absol and Silly bird and uploaded it in Pokegram. It was a online platform or social media like Instagram in my previous world. 

God knows how much later Viola came with great joy and showed off her newly captured Pokemons. 

The rest of the time we both chatted a lot about various things while my Pokemons played with hers. 

At around 1 am we both went down and booked a room in a hotel and rested for the night. 

The next morning I bid farewell to her and boarded the Ferry to Jolly Town while she will take the Cruise at the afternoon to go to Frozen City. 

" Haah... " I took a deep breath of the fresh morning air and exhaled. 

Lining against the railing of the Ferry and enjoying the breeze. Silly bird was flying and gliding in the sky along the wind and sometimes she gets mixed with the clouds. While Absol laid down enjoying the cool breeze beside me. 

I felt a little sad separating with Viola as she could be said to be my new first friend in this world but life goes on and we're still in touch in phone and we also decided to meet soon in the Twinleaf Festival. Thinking about this in positive way my mood lifted a lot. 

Everything is very peaceful and serene but I wonder how long it'll last like this as we're soon going to reach our destined place for the first mission to take place. I'm both nervous and eager and look forward to the future which I can feel won't be so... good... But still let's conquer everything with our all. 

4