15.
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ferry reached Jolly Town after 6 hours of journey. During the six hours initially both Absol and Silly bird were happy but soon both got bored and watched a reality show called 'Gardevoir's Fancy Boy'.

The show is literally what it names, there's a famous Heroine Gardevoir in the Pokefilm Industry and she expressed her will to choose a partner and that results to this show many male Pokemons joined in the broadcast. Their Trainers were willing to let their Pokemons participate because :

I. They get 2000 Alliance coins for participating and the winner gets 10,000 Alliance coins.

II. Whoever's Pokemon is chosen he will also get to subdue Gardevoir which is Gym Leader level.

Yes, she's still can be said to a wild Pokemon. The Gardevoir is too stubborn and has rumours to have destroyed many Trainers Pokeball and injured them those who came to subdue her. According to her in an interview she said she'll choose her partner herself.

Absol originally with indifferent personality wasn't interested in this dogblood drama of mad Pokemons scrambling for an egoistic girl but was forced by Silly bird to watch a total of 7 episodes straight.

Tbh, the tasks given to impress her were very interesting and the new different flavor brought back the lost feeling from the previous world of watching this reality shows.

My personal favorite candidate was Audino and secretly voted for him with my phone lying to Silly bird who wanted me to vote for a handsome Lucario.

Reaching Jolly Town, Absol finally hiefed a sigh of relief from escaping from the clutches of watching the bullshit.

I booked a room at Pokemon Center for 5 hours for 5 Alliance coins, one for each hour. The Toy Train will arrive at 11:50am and depart at 12am.

Time went by and it was soon 12. After some formalities I found my room inside the train and released both of them as during boarding the train I was told to retract them back to avoid chaos .

"According to information given on the map and tour guide book we'll reach Dalian Townย  at 12am tomorrow... " Ugh. It's a whole one day's journey.ย 

Our attention soon attracted towards outside, the view beyond the glass window.

During my days in my previous world, I went to many places but as my important academic year went on my tours reduced and gradually I became a home body aka Otaku.

My fixed journey was from College to home vice versa and sometimes mom send me to buy various things from market.

Though there was a small wish of roaming around the world by seeing those wonderful pics from Pinterest. Well I'm a Pinterest whore. I made a bucket list of places to visit when I'll be rich.

But I died.
Anyway it's not that I could be rich...bruh.

Anyway, back to topic, I guess after dying it's not bad after watching the scenario outside.

The snow capped mountains and the Fir trees adorned with snow glistening in the stars light. As the hour comes to midnight the starry sky seems like swallowed the Toy Train. The steam emitted by the train gave a magical touch. I don't know why, I briefly felt to have isekaied to Harry Potter world going to Hogwarts instead of Pokemon Universe.

I laughed at my silly thought. Both Absol and Silly bird were also mesmerized but this mysterious atmosphere didn't last long as the low growl of Silly bird's stomach brought us back to reality.

" Hahahaha " I couldn't stop myself laughing seeing the death glare from Absol towards Silly bird who only sweated and went inside the blanket and peeked out with looks of begging for food.

" Hahaha- huu... Sorry sorry I'll get your food. "

.....

It's 2pm, when a message came from Black.
A warning for precautions again and last preparations for smooth mission and few information.

During the rest of the time I watched mission videos of intrusion with them and soon started my disguise.

I let my hair be long and didn't cut it short as many boys in this world prefer long hairs. Then I put on a simple black shirt with dark blue denim and a long black coat. I wore a simple golden spectacle and wore black mask and gloves and long boots.

Very satisfied with my looks. Black aesthetic is best and it made me look taller though a bit too slim... Whatever.

" Dear passengers please get ready as we'll reach Dalian Town in five minutes. "

I was born ready. Hoho!

After coming out of the station, I was dazzled with the beauty of nature here.
Picking up my dropping jaw and fixing my mind I went and booked in a hotel.

Last minute preparations. I told all my precautions to both of them and went outside to buy few short blades and smoke bombs to hide inside my various parts of body for emergency purposes.

It was 3am and my time to arrive there. I walked along Route 3 observing every passing person or shops. This town is very lively even at 3am though majority are male drinkers and workers few are wondering Trainers.

The snow started falling and accumulating on my shoulders.

I found the small red phone booth standing upright and mixing with the outer world giving off an ordinary vibe which is definitely not and an old man came out after calling.

I went inside after him and pressed #5433.

I waited with anticipation and my heart thumped with every passing second and I could feel a cool sweat drip through my back.

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.

As this thought came my eyes were filled with determination for I don't want to mess my very first day in job.

Er... Intruding is currently my job...

It would've sounded very crazy in my previous world.

While I was preoccupied with thoughts standing in the eerie booth the floor suddenly started moving downwards silently and the glasses of the booth became foggy.

Wow. Nice technique.
Coming down the lift halted and the door opened to find another door walking after six steps.

"Identity" A mechanical voice came.

I stiffly raised my hand and stretched the finger carrying the ring.

๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ!
๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด!
๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™น๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท!
๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚ 8 ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ!

The tightly locked door opened to be another lift, as informed I presses 8 and it started moving down.

Staring at the numbers a thought came.

If I'm in 8 as seen in my identify laboratory 008 then all of this are other laboratories??!! Then will my task will not only to retrieve data and Pokemons from one lab but from all...?will not be so easy.... If I attack then all the people...

Gulp. ((;๊’ช๊ˆŠ๊’ช;))"

"Fuck... "

Haish, is it too late to quit?

The door suddenly opened and I couldn't adjust to the sudden strong light when a husky voice came, " So you're the new Assistant... Not bad. "

"...."

Well. It's too late to quit it seems.
I could only lament my luck.ย 

3