16.
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked up to the speaker of the voice. A clean shaven man around 188cm high with a light azure hair and silver spectacles which hides the deep glowing eyes . He was leaning leisurely against the wall, wearing a white lab coat hands in his pockets and his well defined muscles can be stressed easily. 

His body was oozing the indifferent temperament as he saw me blatantly staring at his face. 

Hm? If I remember correctly... Moon was also leaning against the door when I first met him... 

So leaning against something looks cool?

Yes!!! I've to try it someday. 

* added in bucket list *

" Good. You're really a serious observer , it's a good sign for an assistant. Now I think you've observed me enough? "

He smirked. As I was lost in thought he spoke up. 

Ahem. No, Sir your abs are still left to observe properly... 

I stood still and silently removed my eyes with a stoic face. 

" Hmm... You moved on so easily..Am I not handsome enough? " He said and bent down to my height with a face of being wronged. 

"..." (ー`´ー)

  Yes! Yes! Those muscles are too hot! Face value 7.5 out of 10!!! 

But my face is as expressionless as before... Because it's a cheap face mask I bought... Excuse me. Black market? Nah, Moon got me one. 

I could sense him observing me closely then he straightened and walked forward. Knowing nothing to do I slowly followed him keeping two hand gaps. 

Like straightening my coat I switched on the camera hidden in the button. 

It costed me 900 Pokecoins!! ಥ‿ಥ

The road seemed long and we took many twists and turns, I can't keep up with the counting after 4 left turns and 6 right turns. It's a big maze intentionally and accurately designed to confuse invaders . An undercover without good space experience skill can't actively move here and unfortunately I'm currently that unskilled undercover. :) 

As I understood this to be a big maze I grew more vigilant, and I tried to focus on the object which is available to me than going for which I can't do. 

The road seemed never ending but the person I'm following felt very accustomed as if this was nothing with a freegoing attitude. He didn't even care to look back whether I'm following or not as if it's not his business. 

While observing him I noticed something unusual. Presently everyone hangs there Pokeballs on their belt but this person didn't have any Pokeballs hanging. 

Though I may not be harmful to him or possibly bring any harm but is it too lax to give up the minimum protection? Am I being underestimated or does he has so much faith in the protection system in this maze or he hides his cards like me ? 

Like if I am an undercover and find him undefended and attack him to get face slapped by his counterattack? 

Hmm... If the psychology is like that.. Then I've to say he's quite cunning.

 Well -- to carry on to hide the lab till today from the eyes of Alliance this much small cunningness should be expected. 

Though whatever I'm also pretending to be someone without any pokemons and hiding them. It'll be troublesome to find Absol and Silly bird as both are very rare. 

Wait. 

So.... 

How did I meet them if as they both fall under " 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚 " ???!!! 

I know my fucking luck very much... So-

How many months luck did I use?! 

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

●○●○●○●○

Author : let's not tell her she used her next six months luck. Let her find a little solace in the unconscious. ;) 

As a saying goes ~ 

✨ 𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜 ✨

●○●○●○●○

" Hm? Anything? " He turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows. I shook my head. He drew back to being nonchalant. 

Phew~

He's sensitive. He quickly sensed I was observing him. My skills are still low. 

" You're figure is really good. " 

Fuck I'm caught off guard! Wait. Is he flirting with me? Damn! It's my first time someone flirted with me! 

Um... Um... What do I reply? 

Thanks? Ah.. No.. It's too bland. 

Um. I'm always sexy ~ nah- that style already feels so... Bitchy... Cancelled. 

" How do you maintain this figure? " 

 " Malnutrition. "  

* 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 *

Fuck! I made him choke. 

Ughh... I thought so much what to reply. But -- but..it just slipped out. Its the truth though but still..damn this fucking foul mouth... 

Uggghhhhh!!! Please I want to rewind time... T_T 

I made my first flirter choke... Wait.. That's an achievement right? 

Absol : .... 

Swablu : ... ( I need to show her more episodes of Gardevoir's Fancy Boy.) 

If Absol knew he'd run already. 

"....." 

 

Absol : .... ( wait a minute. Isn't she currently disguising as a boy....) 

The guy looked at her silently not knowing what to say and turned back again. 

But the conversation had to go on. 

" I heard you're one of the slaves sold to a rich guy to serve. Was it exciting? " 

He asked without turning back. 

"....."

This time it was me to be silenced. 

My steps suddenly halted and then resumed quickly like nothing happened. But the question repeated in a loop deep inside. My body boiled with the unpleasant memory of the previous owner of this body and by the flashing memories the coldness sipped from my eyes as my gaze locked on his back. The pokeballs shook to comfort me and I patted to reassure. 

"Huhuhu.. " In response a low chuckle came. " I guess I touched your nerves, Ajish.. Well that's what was in your background data." 

I didn't respond to his deliberate taunts. 

" You're indeed cold and quite as reported. " 

Ah? My character is also reported? Ugh! Black owes me a full report! I was cold because I don't have anything to say! 

I was wrong handsome men are Scumbags. Sorry -5/10 . Hmph! 

I tried to calm down. He's testing me. Ya... For sure. Wait this info matches with myself but I didn't say to Black. So they digged it out? Or this was a coincidence? 

After a long torturous journey according to me we reached another door with four guards guarding. After the man's iris scan, the door opened as well a door to change my three views. We reached to another site but it was full of numerous displays of detailed pokemon parts and gatherings of group of researchers in every booth. 

The man finally stopped and turned back completely and faced me upright. The easy going playboy, nonchalant style vanished in the air like evaporation as his momentum increased and I could feel a sinister aura by my psychic oozing from his body. 

This person is really not a simple character if he has such momentum. 

" You know.. There are many people who visit us of various type with various purposes with various characters. Innocent, cunning, rouge, children, young men and women, oldies.. Etc etc .. To tell you the truth of all those fucking canon fodders.. What type do I like the most? " 

WTF is this fucking person trying to say? Let's just listen to his ramblings... 

"-- undercovers... " His voice continued with an extended tone. 

My heart just skipped a beat silently then again started making noise. 

Somewhere my woman's sixth sense is telling me if I avoid him now... I'll be targeted. So I bravely put my eyes on his eyes and a silent eye contact battle took place. 

" So? " Simple and crisp question. I hope he understands I can't speak more as my legs are really weak. 

Looking into eyes and speaking was never my cup of tea. Hell, I never looked into my mom's eye only.. 

If I spoke a second word I gurantee it'll take a whimper. 

The battle still went on and I had to bite the bullet and continue. Thankfully the specs on nose miraculously gave me courage like that seem to offset few of his power. 

Just remove your fucking eye already or I'll poke it out someday after mission... 

God's knows after when he spoke again, 

" It's nothing if it isn't your business. You know it's necessary to test as you can see many ' undercovers' come to visit us every so often... And I really become confused how to entertain them...like dissect them, experiment on them, slave trade,organ trade, breed them or kill them..um it's a lose...well whatever. Back to topic. " And with a charming smile he again changed to his previous style, " So I test them to see how to treat those guests with my outmost~" ° ͜ʖ ͡ ~♡

* 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲 *

"...." I see Sir. Please treat me right. I'm a respected guest. ಥ‿ಥ

He smiled with that handsome face but I had already face filtered," You've passed the entrance exam. " 

 Nonexistent tears of joy. JPJ

I gave a slight nod of understanding. 

How else do you expect me to react I'm already dumb.

 The me enjoying the easy going 21st century lifestyle really won't ever believe if I was to travel through time and tell her that one day she had to experience the stories only seen in those raising the finger up with grave face tiktoks and let the that one godly commenter to explain the case. 

Ugh. Life is difficult. 

Though wasn't the test easy? Like how did he determine I wasn't the undercover? Sir, you're system is scamming. I'm actually an undercover sent by Black. 

Hahahahaha moron! 

Little did she know the guy was testing her everytime till now with a special

 ' emotion receptor ' which also works as a lie detector, heartbeat detector,body language detector. Throughout the whole journey and conversation the man asked those questions to check the authenticity of the report given by the intelligence by her reactions. If a single mistake took place then everything found could be concluded as " 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 ". The mission would have finished then and there by the laser guns fixed in the cracks of the tiles. 

Well. Seems like she used her month's share of luck to pass. Totalling 7 months luck already used... 

1 sec silence for her future. 

Cough. 

He stood straight and extended his hand to me, " I'll introduce myself now formally. I am Dr. Tyler , the Deputy Captain of Project 355 and leading group 2,4,6,8,10."

3