17.
58 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Call me Dr. T in short when we interact. Your job as an Assistant is not easy. I warn you ~ if you want to stick to this you should do your job meticulously. " He stopped for a while looked at me thoughtfully then asked, " Do you know what happens to those who can't do their job properly? "

" Death? " 

I won't be surprised to know this though. This organization is too dark. 

" Ah? Hahahahaha... The answer is not unexpected but with your face paralysis it makes it funny. " He laughed few more time then sobered. 

" Ahem. No it's not death that'll be too easy escape. We tie them up.. And show them how their pokemons which they cared about like their children be experimented on step by step till they go crazy. " 

" .... " 

Is it too late to quit? 

Like wth does Black expect me to do with this fucking psychopath bastard? Let me say... After all this interaction it's too difficult to keep him alive. Like shit, watching your Pokemons to get experimented on helplessly and slowly getting mad. Torturous? I can't imagine the pain those people went through. Literal hell, if I watch my Absol and Silly bird... Sorry I guess I'll loose my sanity. 

Sparks of my psychic were leaking a little as I thought. I need to control myself. 

Breathe in breath out.. 

" Follow me. I wish you a happy work life. Fighting! " 

" ... " 

I followed him expressionless but the more I go forward, I guess my three views are getting crumpled. 

Pokemon corpses were littered like trash in every booth. A live Blastoise was tied with strong electromagnetic chains and his barrels were forcefully pulled out... Blood flowed like crazy and the howls of pain made my heart flutter and eyes muddy with tears.  Those overflowing blood made me sick. 

Bear it a little bit more... I'll come I'll surely fucking blast this fucking whole purgatory. 

Eh. Was it an illusion? For a moment I felt our eyes met and both of us saw the same resolve. 

Moving forward to see data and research on the strength of Marowark's bones, many Lilligant's flowers are cut or pulled forcefully or put the whole Lilligants in boiling chemical mixture. Schthers blades, Stantlers tusks, Charizards tail fires, horns of Houndooms, etc. 

Variant and original Pokemons tied and dissected to know the difference. A Lapras injected with the blood of Cyndaquil, it twitched violently and died. 

Alakazams and Chanseys being bred forcibly. Arcanines hearts are taken out according to the research shown the hearts are good catalyst for increasing fighting and fire type power as boosters. 

How did they get so many Chanseys and Arcanines from the Joy and Jenny family?! 

Damn, how far did their hands reach that even the big families are unaware. 

" Surprised? " 

I gave a solemn nod.  It seems he was impressed by my reaction and grew more proud as he walked with his head held high. 

" Observe carefully this will be your job in the future. For now you can't participate in any of the research work for 2 years. After you become a veteran you'll be allowed, so now all you have to do is assist them in plain tongue be a Tool Man or Collie and transport the data from one research booth to another reserve booth in different labs. Throw the discarded parts or transact the parts to Black Market. Etc. You'll know the rest for now do this. Understood?" 

" Yes, Dr. T. " 

As I thought it's not easy. 

" Good be sensible and... Don't try to be an extra. Yes, you can keep half wealth or try to earn extra with your cunningness but don't be too excessive that it'll harm us then be a discarded person. You have to find your opportunity here, boy the world is too dark even if you work here and think it's too bad.. Wrong according to my experience this place is very much under control and discipline than those in the Saffro... Sorry get to work and don't go anywhere or do anything without permission. " 

We walked into a spacious Hall and at the far end is a room. After iris scan we got inside. It looked like an office room. 

" It's my office room. Wait in while I make a detailed work sheet for you. " 

Dr. Tyler went and started organising and typing out. I observed him for a moment then turned to look at the room. 

The room was not so tidy with crumpled papers littered down and many instant noodles cups, cigarette butts and ashes. 

The cabinets had many trophies and photo of him. Many books on Pokemon Anatomy, Theory of Pokemon having different attributes than their breed, Theory to cross breed, etc. 

A soft board was placed with pictures and detail description and labels of experimented parts. 

Compared to the trip through the booths his office doesn't seem much impressive. I thought his office will hide more secrets. Wait. Is this to create an illusion and the real stuff are hidden in the secret ways in this room. 

If I follow this idea it seems very reasonable. Come to think of it, Dr. Tyler is the Vice Captain of this whole research lab and he is under the jurisdiction of even numbers. So the Captain should control the labs with odd numbers and they seem more important. For the moment his identity is still unknown I wonder how his personality will be not expecting any better than Dr. Tyler. Somehow during this period I have to sneak in any of the odd numbers and try to see the difference of the labs. 

" Come and get it. " The voice brought me back from thought. I got up and took the files from him. He rang a bell and a woman came in. 

" Follow her go to your dormitory where you'll be staying. Read this files carefully then start your work sharp at 6am. Leave. I expect much from you. Your mentality is very stable and suitable for the job. "

" Ok. " I gave a light bow and left with her. I sneered inside thinking I had a stable mentality. Every time passed here I thought I'll loose it here without Absol's and Swablu's reassurance the whole way I would have had a psychic riot long ago... 

We reached the room soon I got registered by the ring in my hand following her instructions. 

The room inside was not so big or small, very the minimum furnitures required and a bathroom. 

I threw the files on bed and trotted to bathroom. The clock shows it's 4am and I've to work from 6... Looking at the files I don't think I can sleep. 

I didn't dare release them if there is any hidden camera inside. 

I lied on bed and looked at the cielieing

blankly as I gradually felt drowsy. 

 【 Get up. 】

Absol's voice stopped the inevitable scenario. I got up with difficulty made myself the coffee with the coffee maker provided very thoughtfully. I think coffee is a necessity product in labs... 

Four cups took to be effective enough to read out the files. 

The time went through me reading the  files and nearly loosing myself to psychic riots with Absol giving timely wake up calls to keep my sanity and reassurance. 

After the whole time I felt my nerves throbbing with the inhumane treatments to the Pokemons. 

It was half an hour left for my work to start. To be honest I was exhausted with this both psychological and physical pressure but thinking about those Pokemons who are waiting for me I solemnly promised to myself and them unconsciously that I'll free them from this Hellish misery even if it took my life. 

3