001 – New World
3.1k 10 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I wake up I found myself in this unknown forest, it was different from any place I have been. The trees are giant, the size like a five story building.

They're filled with vines and many small animals living in the branches and trunk. It was a beautiful sight.

Looking at my immediate vicinity there was a silver sword inside a black scabbard, a black cloak and a few pebbles. Strangely, the sword looked exactly like the sword I took half hour to make.

The cloak too, it had the same holes and loose ends were I put. To make look like a old clock, I think it'll be a cool thing to do.

I stand up from the ground were I was seated and noticed another anomaly, my height was much taller than it should be. I'm a normal salary man and have around 1,80 meters of height, less if my hunched back count.

Now I few my whole body different from what it should be, my hands larger and firmer, my limbs longer and my skin tone was darker than my sun allergic body.

There wasn't many things that may be happening, the first being a government experience with Normal citizens. The objective being test how different people would react in different scenarios, it wasn't a impossible hypothesis.

If this was the case my only option would be follow along with the experience and react like I normally would, live like I like.

The other option, the one I think it's less probable, is that I have been taken to another world.

The chance of this happening is almost void, I know, but if there was even a tiny possibility of it ever happening it should be now.

During a good part of my adolescence I saw animes and novels about protagonist that are summoned to another worlds with incredible power and get themselves many girls who feel in love for their mere breathing.

It had been the dream of my life during that period, sadly I grew up and became a adult. That's when I understood that there isn't a chance of it ever happening.

Years past and there I am, in a possible otherworld. A big part of me want to believe it was all real, that this is my chance to shine and make myself someone big.

But there was my realistic part as well, it said that even if I'm in another world the chance of me being the chosen hero aren't big.

Even of I saw many otherworld stories, there are many with the otherworlder not being the protagonist. I can just be a side character in this story.

I had such thoughts while looking at my sword, I open the scabbard and see my reflection on the blade.

Beautiful purple eyes look back at me, in my previous world it won't be that hard to find a girlfriend if I was this good looking. I give myself a smile and see my perfectly aligned white teeth, yeah, I'm handsome.

Stopping my self inspection, I look at the blade. It was pristine silver, almost white, perfect for a sacred blade. It was with this intention that I made the aesthetics of this weapon.

Looking at the weapon, I remembered something crucial to see if I'm in another world or not. What is the exact word?

"Status Open"

——————————————————
Birch; Human; Male; 17

Commoner 1; Slave User 1; Empty; Empty; Empty; Empty ; Empty;

——————
Strength - 2(1+1)
Constitution - 2( 1+ 1)
Agility - 2(1+1)
Endurance - 2(1+1)

Spirit - 2(1+1)
Willpower - 2(1+1)
Soul - 2(1+1)

Charisma - 3(1+2)
Luck - 2(1+1)

——————
Job History: Empty

——————————————————

I became happy that it worked, with this I'm one step closer to successfully convincing myself that I'm in another world. Even if something inside me said that it wasn't impossible to have a status screen inside the government experience.

The important is, here is a status screen, proof that I can become stronger than my normal and weak self. It was undoubtedly the most important discover of the day.

Now, let me analyze it. First my name, nothing uncommon here. Second my race, it was listed as human which means that there are other races.

Just the possibility of having a cute elf by my side make my heart beat a little faster, but I can't let myself fall in this illusion so soon.

There still the possibility of elves hating humans or anything of the kind, maybe elves don't even exist at all and the possible races are different.

Even if in any case elves exist, are in peace with the humans and can be assessed normally and not reclusive in a forest, there as still the question of about how will I convince her to came with me.

With this new and more realistic view, I decided to continue my analysis. The next thing was my gender, which I'm grateful that didn't changed.

With this many gender bender stories going out lately I feared for a second that it may have changed but quickly smashed this line of thought before I reached somewhere undesirable.

Nex, my age. It was bizarre but not much. My true age was 25 not 17.
But that was in my other body, it was somehow reasonable that different bodies have different ages. If you ignore the mental aspect, now I have regressed to my seventeen year again.

Not that I can be sure that my mind didn't regressed to my eighteen year too, it may as well have happened.

The next thing made me excited, this was the first signs of a class system in this world. Which means that I can at least receive a powerful class and became stronger quick, not that I believe it'll be easy to receive a powerful class.

What was curious thought, was that I already have two classes listed in my page and I don't have any remote memory about how could I have received them.

It would be cool if there was a deeper analysis in this system, let's see if it's possible.

Trying to will the status page to give me more information about the Commoner Class gave me the information that I was searching. It was convenient to say at least.

——————————————————

Commoner

Level 1
Strength Boost Lesser
Constitution Boost Lesser

Yell

Class Requirements: None

Description - The basic class that almost everyone have access, the basic step on developing new classes.

——————————————————
Yell
Amplify the voice of the user when yelling.

——————————————————

Well, this was disappointing to say at least. This honest wasn't what I was expecting from my class, completely underwhelming. On the other side this is the result I should be expecting, this was literally the most basic class of this world.

Apparently there wasn't anything below a commoner in the class ranks, maybe a animal can be weaker than this but among the humans the only thing weaker than this should be a Commoner 1 child.

I sighed at my actual impotence, it wasn't the start I was expecting but it should be what I have to use. Stopping my self pity moment I try to inspect the other class while expecting something better.

——————————————————
Slave User

Charisma Boost Low
Strength Boost Lesser
Constitution Boost Lesser

Borrow Power
Slave Contract
Slave Link
Punishment 

Class Requirements - Human

Class Description - The basic class that defined the human nature, this class allows one to for slavery contract with another conscious species. It also allows give the user many skills many skills related to slaves
——————————————————

Borrow Power

This skill allows the slave user to temporarily borrow a stats from a slave. One slave per time.

——————————————————

Slave Contract 

This skill create a contract between two enlightened beings. The contract bind the two sides on obedience and servitude following the agreement of the contract. If one side didn't follow the agreement the other party can break the contract. This skill cannot be forced on a target. The contracted will receive a small boost during the period of the contract. 

——————————————————

Slave Link

This skill allow the user to send mental messages to the contracted being. This mental link may be used for another purposes.

——————————————————

Punishment 

This skill usable both as a lethal and non lethal attack. This skill strengthens a usual Attack and also enhance the pain feel by the target.

——————————————————

27