014 – Bath
2k 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take off your clothes, I'll clean you." I said to Luna.

She panicked for a bit but soon answered," But Master, I'm your slave.  I should be the one cleaning you." Even then, she doesn't disobeyed me, she walked closer to me and took of her clothes.

"But I want to have a taste of your body. Some problem?" I said while grabbing her now raw breast. She just shook her head.

We both moved to a stone square at corner of the room, probably made to take a bath. I also took out a cloth and drenched it in the water bucket, after that I started cleaning her body.

I don't know how long she was without a bath but apparently it was a very long time. She had dirty spread many parts of her body and even solid mud near her feet.

I don't know how I never noticed it until now but she was filthy and looking at myself, I too am filthy. The days with bath in the forest didn't do good to any of us, it didn't helped that we had to sleep on the ground.

Focus back on my task, I started by creating a tiny water ball and slowly using it to take off the dirt from her feet. It was to avoid having to scrub her.

Now with the thick layer of dirt removed from her body my only job was clean the muddy water covering her. I started passing the cloth from her feet, which seemed ticklish, and moving up to her thighs were I took my time moving cleaning their inside.

Next I cleaned above her belly above her bush and her arms, leaving her breasts and her ass for the last. After having cleaned the dirt from all her body I finally started to clean her breasts, neck and ass. I admit, I may have took my time while cleaning these parts of her body but no one would call me on that. Especially her, I can say. She was to much concentrated on muffling her moans to have paid attention to time.

During the bathing I also had time to inspect her different body parts. Her tail is actually linked to a bone branching from her colu

The last part before I finally ended her cleaning was taking out one daggers I purchased today.  When I did it, Luna may have been slightly scared as her tail stopped wagging completely.

But that was for nothing painful, I only took the Blade to her pelvis and started to shave that bush above her previous hairy precious place. I thought of it as unpleasant to touch

Bow with my slave girl clean she was ready to be fucked. But sadly we can start right now, as I said earlier I'm filthy too.

After the long time I took to bath her she was finally completely clean, okay not completely but I did my best with that cloth that I had.

Now that I already am done with her cleaning I simply put myself on where she was before and stood still, waiting for her catch my intentions.

It doesn't delayed to much before she understood that it was her time to make the job. She took the other cloth near the buckets before kneeling near my feet and starting her job, I mean cleaning.

She took her time while rubbing my feet, my calf, my tight. She was extremely surprised when she looked up and saw my standing members towering over her face.

Yes, I had a hard on while seeing the slave girl servicing me, judge me.

She didn't looked alway from my member for a long time, it wasn't until I had to move it to slap her face that she finally had some reaction.

"Master is truly well endowed. It was nothing compared to my brothers." While that phrase may seem wrong, I knew that she was talking about bathing with her siblings. She already told me some stories about her family and friends back home. Nothing to be jealous off. Since there wasn't anything to be jealous off my only response was a prideful smile.

She continued to clean my body, taking a especial time to clean my rod, it was very distracting for her to see my member. I don't believe that just my size was enough to make her so entranced with it, there wasn't that much of a magic on it.

She continued to clean my body after some good minutes on the lower half. She cleaned my arms, my neck and gave a especial care to my ripped abdomen. Perks of character creation.

After the whole bathing, I took her in my arms and said nothing. I only took her to the bed and unceremoniously dropped her here.

I climbed her body soon after and started kissing her mouth while massaging her breasts. She was a bit hesitant at first but soon she loosened herself and was kissing me with the same passion and desire that we had every night since we knew each other.

After a good minutes just of kissing and groping I decided that it was time to get on the next step, I took out one of my hands from her breasts and started to caress her belly, slowly making my way down here.

At this point she was already very wet, my fingers slowly pried open her secret garden and I started massaging her insides slowly moving my finger. All while my other hand was still playing with her nipple.

She let out a few moans but the sounds are completely muffled as her mouth was still connected with mine.
When her lower lips already had open enough to hold three of my fingers I noticed that it was already time for the main course of this night begin.

I released her mouth and aligned my waist with hers, "It's time to deflower you, any questions? I said only to tease her. There wasn't any chance that she would oppose me right at this moment, not when we already are in such compromising state.

But to my surprise she did indeed make a question, "Don't you prefer more mature women?" For a few moments I was confused by her remark and it must have shown on my face.

"You ignored me for all these night, never touching me but as soon you saw that shopkeeper you instantly make out with her." That was when understanding dawned on me, she actually knew about my quick *deal* with that Drako shopkeeper.

She knew about that? How so? I didn't left any evidence that I actually involved myself with that woman. It was kinda cute actually, how she was worried about not being my ideal type. Or maybe jealous?

Chuckling, I said,"I didn't touch you before because we're in middle of the forest, I'm not dumb enough to make this while risking a beast appearing and attacking us two." Now her face shows understanding, her widened eyes showing how she didn't thought about it before.

"And about that Drako lady? I'm just that much of a horny guy. She won't even be the last, be warned." I think this is how I can best conclude this talk, the brutal truth. I know that Luna won't be my last slave girl and I know very well that she wasn't going to be my last woman. Better she accept it right now than letting it become a problem later.

She just nodded at my words while biting her lips.

"Anything more?" She shook her head and closed her eyes in preparation from what it coming, I didn't liked that. I gave her a weak slap on her ass that made her open her eyes again and said while holding her chin," Hey, this is one precious moment. You should be looking at my eyes when I take your first time."

She opened her eyes but this time she was fully focused on just observing my eyes, her face with a extremely arousing red hue. This is the perfect time to loose my virginity, the perfect time to take her first time.

Without delaying any further I aligned my rod with her opening and pushed myself inside her. I only feel a slight resistance before I know on her uterus, my member reaching her deepest part in a single stroke.

She released a painful moan but during not even a single second she took her eyes off me, focusing solely on me during her yelling.

I waited for a few seconds to let her get used to the new foreign object that was intruding her body, a object that will quickly make her used to it.

While she was getting used to the pain, I was getting used to the pleasure that was encasing my member. It was a sensation that I never felt before in my whole two lives and I am very disappointed in not having tastes it sooner.

My face melted in pleasure for just one moment before I focused back on her eyes, I'm in heaven and I'm thankful that my first time is with such beautiful girl.

Her body didn't continued in pain for too long, maybe it was because the foreplay well done or maybe because her species had one especial resistance related to it. It can also simply be her natural resistance to pain.

Fact is, she adapted to pain very quickly and slowly I could begin a piston movement with my waist, fully letting my instinct guiding my moves. I only moved slowly for the begin letting her get used to the rhythmic movements, she also didn't disappointed and soon started moving her waist on her own.

A few minutes of slowly moving our bodies I started to make a move on her other body parts, I kissed and sucked her breasts like a famished baby. I was very passionate while dealing with her body, I also left some hiccups on her neck and breasts. It was a very empowering sentiment, seeing Luna completely marked by me. This made me feel like truly owning her right now.

After marking Luna as my own property using my mouth I decided that it was time to speed up. Suddenly my movements started to change passe, my hips moving at very fast pace throwing off the rhythm that we had gradually build up.

My lower half cared for none of that, it was only focused on using her body as a tool to give me my own pleasure. That was only my lower half thought. My upper half was solely focused on bringing her to the peak using just her breasts and mouth. I am sure that it was a feasible feat, even if common sense told the opposite.

My hands played with her breasts like two toys, they're big enough to split out from my hands just for a bit. But not enough to make them seem massive, just enough to be called a beautiful girls, no, a beautiful woman.

Not long time past this speed up I started to feel something different inside me, something that I was used to feel alone but now that I had someone to share with.

My rod throbbed constantly and not long after I released a incredible quantity of semen inside her, it was the most pleasurable release of my lives.

At same time that I released my reproductive juices inside her Luna too started to stir in pleasure, she so reached the climax with that move.

I also decided that it was the best for Luna if we end our sex adventures right here, this is still her first time after all. So after rolling out from above her, I cradled her in my arms like I dis when we're in the forest and said," Good night. 

"While kissing her lips.  She answered with a few gibberish words that I couldn't make sense but I still couldn understand her intentions, she also said good night.

——————————————————

Skill Explanation:

Animal Grace 

This skill give the user a boost to making delicate movements with the feet, it also help the user to walk silently in forests.

——————————————————

I discovered today that I'm too anxious to maintain a stable stockpile. It was truly dwindling to fast, I should probably stop posting two chapters a day...

18