Chapter 6
150 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is everything done, Kolbeinn Butter Penis"

"no Jarl Eystein Foul-Fart, Erick the red, and the others are searching for him as we speak."

"hmmm," Kolbeinn Butter Penis just tensed a little bit and back out slowly to not incur the ire of his Jarl.

"Tell them to finish it quickly, we've already found them. " just as he was leaving the presence of the Jarl he heard him say in a deep husky voice. The Jarl just looked at him and smirked.

Kolbeinn Butter Penis ran as fast as his butter legs could carry him, and took his horse to find the others and relay the message and help them so he doesn't return to the side of the Jarl quickly. The guards just laughed out loud as they saw him scrambling to get to his horse.

Alexis woke up dazed not knowing where he was...he felt cold and extreme hunger and thirst. he jolted up as he remembered where he was and looked around to see if they were still following him. His head was aching as he was mentally drained from all the running and killing. he looked at his body as he saw the arrows were somehow removed by the raging energy in his body and noticed that he grew taller and a bit bulkier as his clothes were a bit smaller.

He didn't take too much time to think about it as he was starving and thirsty, he scooped the stream water with his hands and drank hastily as he coughed and continued drinking until he satisfied his thirst. He got up and left to hunt wherever he could find to satiate his hunger.

Back at the settlement, Esther found Ayana to ask to help locate her missing child as Elijah and the others were looking for him.

"Ayana, help me do the location spell to find him, I already have his personal things."

"What are you talking about, can't you do that spell yourself."

"No, I tried to locate him but it's like he is everywhere, and something is interfering with the spell." Ayana just nodded and started the rituals to do the spell to help her friend find her child. As they started chanting the spell, the amount of magic and information became too much as the spell broke and the two witches were knocked back by the sheer amount of magic that was released from the spell.

Back to the mc:

As he returned from hunting, he was sitting in front of the fire he set as he thought about what he was going to do. He knew those men will still be hunting him even though he didn't know why they were so bent out of shape just to kill him, grunted he killed a few of them but no harsh feelings they were the first to start so he repaid them kindly.

He will think about that later, first, he needs to eat and replenish his energy. He ate like there was a small black hole in his stomach as he munched all the rabbits, deers, and elks that he caught and skinned. Some of them weren't even cooked properly as he just ate them not for the taste but to satisfy his raging hunger. As he finished eating he felt relieved of his hunger and decided to rest and found a tall tree to sleep on.

He woke up hearing loud noises of people who were carrying flaming sticks which lit up the dark forest. He looked around and tried to see who they were as he remembered that he didn't cover his tracks properly due to his fatigue status and cussed himself as he jumped down.

He inspected his wooden weapons and the sword he took from that guy, as he bolted and made sure to kill the fire first. He ran in the opposite direction and came up with a plan as he couldn't just run forever. He remembered Rambo movies and tried to replicate that and set traps to learn what the hell is going on with these people. He didn't like one bit being chased and corned like a rat and killed. He decided to strike back and hard at that.

He broke several branches to sharpen and enhanced them. He used his powers to also soften the ground and dug holes along his escape routes as he covered them with the dirt he dug and leaves from the trees. His eyes were cold and his heart was calm as he waited to pick them up one by one and lure them to the traps.

After that, he left to find his first victim and know just how many of them were there. He moved silently in the dark as he started to move closer to where the lights were. Alexis moved slowly to not draw attention to himself and alert the enemy as he stalked the two men he found. He waited patiently to take one out and get the other a nice place to talk. He crept slowly as he reached the first target and he hit the back of the knee as he slit his throat and covered his mouth to stop him from making any noise.

"Hey, do you think Audun Thin-Hair will marry that beautiful girl, what was her na...." he couldn't finish what he was saying as a hard object hit his head as he fainted. Alexis looked around to see if anyone heard anything and if any lights were coming his way.

He dragged the unconscious dude and went to find a quiet place to talk to him. he found a deep cave and tore the upper clothes of the man as he enhanced them and tied his hands and legs properly so he couldn't escape from the binding. After that, he put his weapons and went to cover his tracks to make sure no one disturbed him as he was planning on talking to the man as politely as he could.

4