Chapter 7
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a distant land, a young woman wearing leather leggings, boots and chainmail stood. The girl had silver hair which almost reached her shoulders. Also, her right eye was purple, and her left was golden. The girl had a broadsword in her left hand; it was a plain old sword with no special design. As for the area around her, it was devastated, and near her, a few decimated corpses lay on the ground.

"I am yet again one step closer to achieving my goal. Thank you for your stupidity, Drozon-On Norn Inho; without you, it would have been much more difficult. Soon I will be able to go back!"

The girl laughed but stopped almost instantly as she turned around.

"It seems I have uninvited guests!"

Before she could have finished talking, two explosions occurred not far from her. And from the explosions, two figures emerged. Both of them were men, and they seemed furious. One of them was wearing a glimmering golden armour and had a greatsword on his back. He was much larger than the other one. The other one was wearing some damaged light armour and had two swords on his side. The two of them started running towards the girl.

"You idiot!! What do you think you are doing?! You have ruined everything we have worked on for years in a mere few days! Do you know what you have done?! We were almost ready to sign a cease-fire with the demons finally!"

Shouted the larger man and pulled his sword from its stealth, then unleashed a devastating blow. However, the girl blocked the attack with her sword, slightly slid to the side, and smiled, shocking the larger man.

"Why would I care about you or this small country?! I am my own ruler! I write my own path and story! And no one will tell me what to do, especially you, who I wouldn't even hire to clean my boots. Now scram while I am still in a good mood!"

"Damn you bitch! You were one of us! You have reached the level of a hero! You could have..."

"The level of a hero?! In my eyes, a hero is no different from a demon lord! They only have a different name, but fundamentally they are basically the same!"

"How can you say that?! Don't tell me!"

Asked the larger man from the girl while the other man readied his swords and pointed them at the girl, then asked.

"Who are you? What have you done to Enji?!"

The girl suddenly became serious and glared at the shorter man, then stated.

"Interesting, so you two have known each other quite well. I have to admit I didn't anticipate this to happen."

"Answer my damn question, demon!!"

"Demon? Not quite right. In fact, I would appreciate it if you didn't degrade me to such a feeble level!"

Stated the girl and smiled. Then immediately kicked the large guy away.

"Stop it now! Enji could never beat us one on one; what do you think you can accomplish now? You have no chance!"

"Yes, I suppose you might be right. You might be stronger than Enji, but I am not her anymore! I may not be able to exert this body's potential fully, but beating you two seems very plausible! I will show you the difference between Enji and me!"

The larger man swung his blade once again, but the girl easily evaded it by leaning forward. Then her fist gained a purplish glow, and she unleashed a quick and devastating uppercut. The massive man was lifted from the ground, but the girl instantly delivered a swift punch to his guts sending the man flying away. Before she could have turned around, the shorter man was already right next to her and wanted to cut her vertically. However, the girl blocked one of his blades with her sword and grabbed his other blade.

"I think I still have some use for you, especially since you are quite influential!"

"Just who the hell are you?!"

Shouted the man as he kicked the girl in the guts. The girl slid back and shook her injured hand. While she was shaking her hands she started laughing, and the man dashed after her, but the girl was faster. She broke his wrists, forcing him to drop his weapons. As he looked at the laughing girl, she had a sadistic smile on her face.

"T-this change... Are you one of the Sai..."

The man couldn't finish his question as he was smashed in the face so hard that his nose broke and most of his teeth from the front shattered. The man was rolling back on the ground unconscious and remained on the ground. The girl sighed and said.

"It seems I will have to try and act more like this Enji... but she is so out of my character! So impersonating her will be quite difficult!"

0