Notice!
369 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys! It's me, Pyotr.

I'm writing this because I think the project "Hunter's Stigma" will need some reworking from my part. You see, I was initially gonna be writing something inspired on "Stray Cat Strut" since I read a few chapters and got really interested on how the setting could be explored, but it seems I ended up just copying more than half of the stuff into a story with lower quality and nearly nothing original.

The project will remain, but I think I will be starting from scratch again. The previous chapters will be renamed as "Preview" or "Extra" chapters and I will be updating the story's description, tags, setting, main enemy and probably going to remake the premise into something a little more original.

I know you guys don't really comment a lot but, if you could, I would like for you to leave any tips or ideas you may want to see in the story going forward from here. Chapter 1 will officially drop a few hours after this notice, or maybe an entire day after, but it will be here shortly, if you prefer to just wait for that to happen before dropping this or anything.

That will be all, I believe! To summarize, I don't really enjoy straight up copying someone else's work so I will be remaking this project from scratch. That'd be all, take care and remember that I am inside your walls, love you!

5