2- Interface
240 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment Haku was looking at me with a somewhat puzzled expression.

It was not entirely my fault if I could keep a calm face at this moment.

An interface had appeared in front of me, and while it was obviously strange for something like that to happen in a person's life, I readily accepted it.

I had already accepted my transmigration, and a little bit more will not affect me.

During my long carrier of reading and playing, I had long learned that some transmigrator will awaken some strange power or become the host of powerful systems due to the intervention of some random omnipotent being.

I had yet to know whether or not it was the case for me, but having an overpowered system will certainly help me as I venture into this world.

With great expectation, I looked at the interface and started to study it.

Name: Zabuza Momoshi

Title: Demon of the mist

Attributes:

Strength: A
Speed: B+
intelligence: B+
Constitution: B+
Chakra: B+

Skills:

Sword Mastery: A
Chakra Mastery: A
Water clone: A
Water Tidal: A
Hidden mist technics: S

Talents:

- Murderous: + 20 % increase in strength, -20% decrease in Intelligence when you are focused on killing someone

-  Dual Soul: + 50% increase in intelligence and skill proficiency

Mission's list:

- Assassination in the land of waves ( you have been hired by a tyrant in the land of the waves to kill a bridge senior)

Mission Rank: A

Mission reward: 10 000 greed points

Penalty for failure: permanent loss of the interface for failing your first mission

For some reason, I could understand the meaning of every word on the interface. I could only attribute it to the same supernatural miracle that caused my transmigration.

Looking at Zabuza's attributes, I was not that surprised.

The level of attributes was categorized from E to A and then S, and SS; with E being the level of an ordinary civilian, and A the level of an Elite Ninja.

In this case, S should be the Kage level, while SS was more likely the level of dangerous character like Pain, post ten tails Obito, and the other Calamity level Ninja in this world.

I could also understand that SSS was either the level of ten tails Madara and a Ninja-like Hashirama was somewhere in between the SS and the SSS class.

A character like eight gates Maito Gai had strength and speed attributes that had reached the SSS rank but the same could not be said of his other attributes like intelligence and constitution.

The strength and speed attributes were the easiest to understand. The resistance attribute had something to do with the recovery speed and the toughness of the body.

As for the intelligence attribute, it was useful to gain a deeper level of chakra control, and master different Jutsu.

For a Ninja-like Zabuza, be it in terms of strength and speed he could realize with all elites Ninja, Kakashi included.

But in a world, with monster-level character, being in his body, I was just that, an elite Ninja, an obvious target with a bounty on his head.

Any ninja from an organization like Akatsuki could pulverize me.

Thinking to this point I remembered that one of the members of that organization liked to collect the bounty and could come one day to look for my head.

I had inherited all of Zabuza's skills, be it, his memories or his skill.

It was a strange feeling to know all these hand signs that could help me release supernatural power.

I also needed to come up with the fact that I was now a somewhat experienced swordsman and if Haku had not been present I would have tried some sword moves by now.

I had two talents and while the first one 'Murderous' seemed to belong to Zabuza beforehand, the second one 'Dual soul' was certainly brought by the fact that I took possession of his body.

The talent dual soul was more akin to an increase in talent while murderous increased my fighting power. I was fine with that.

My brow only borrowers when I reached the last line about the mission.

I realized that to keep this interface that would help increase my survival chance in this world I needed to kill someone, an innocent nonetheless.

It made me remember these saying about not being free lunch in the world. To gain something, you needed to lose something in return.

I had never killed someone before, but at this moment I was struggling with my decision.

Strangely I was more inclined toward the Idea of killing the man to keep the interface.

Thanks to the Greed points offered as a reward, I could quickly increase the power of my different skills and my mastery over them.

' I will deal with it according to the situation.

Even if I wanted to accomplish the mission, I am too weak to face Kakashi and his team for now.

Going against them is just suicide.
At most I can use some of my knowledge to organize a strategy to specifically deal with them"

I was lost in thought for a moment, and when I came to my sense I discovered that Haku was looking at me strangely.
I remembered that he was still waiting for an answer.

Deciding to not act out of character again I immersed myself in Zabuza's memories.

7