Chapter 2: The Deal
615 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And here is the second chapter! The last before we get to the fun part.

"No, what I'm offering you is to become my Hero. Are you familiar with the concept? I believe there were fictional stories like that in your world?"

"Eh... I think? But shouldn't you know that? Haven't you been reading my mind this entire time?"

"I could. But I have only been reading some of your surface thoughts. Knowing everything about your partner takes all the fun out of the sex after all. Slowly teasing out your partners weakspots and hidden desires is at least half the fun after all. Anyways, I want you to become my Hero in the physical plain. A new body and life is my offer to you. My request is that you keep your identity a secret until you manage to achieve something suitably impressive and only then reveal what you truly are."

"B-but why? And why me of all people?" I can't help but ask, feeling a little unsure. I'm not exactly an expert, but if it was like in those stories, being a Hero usually meant getting some kind of great power and matching responsibility. But here, the responsibility didn't seem to match the power. So, there has to be some kind of catch, right?

"I like how you are thinking, but believe me, there is no catch. The sad truth is that the reputation of my Heroes is... well, it can't really get much worse. My last five Heroes did their absolute worst to drag my reutation through the mud, and since then I haven't dared choosing another for a very long time.

You see, Hero summoning isn't as simply as you might think. You see, while we gods have a lot of control over the passage of time here in the divine realm, we have almost none on the physical plains. So, when a Hero summoning is being performed, we can only choose from the souls of those who have died and not yet reentered the circle of reincarnation, a process that takes only about a minute on average. And if you consider that, at least in your world, only a little more than two people die every second, that leaves me with a surprisngly small number of a hundred to a hundred and fifty people to choose from. Mind you, there are thousands of worlds, but that still is a rather limited pool to choose from when you consider all the other factors that have to be considered as well."

"Such as?" I ask curiously.

"A certain affinity for the domain of the Heroes god, Lust in my case, and a propensity for violence, as it is the rare Hero that can live out their life without killing a single life. Those Heroes also rarely achieve anything of note. You can probaly guess with the kind of people I'm mostly left with."

Rapists...

"Exactly," Luxuria answers my thoughts and continues, "However, there is another problem with my Heroes especially. Becoming a Hero doesn't just require an affinity for your gods domain, it also strengthens that part in you. So expect to be a lot more horny if you chose to become my Hero, fufu~" Luxuria laughs and winks at me.

Then, she sighs, the sound alone enough to make me cum once again. I don't even know anymore how often I have come since I woke up in this place. "And in my case, that is a pretty big problem. Take Ira, the god of Wrath for example. You might think that he would have much bigger problems than I with his Heroes, right? But Ira has a rather easy time to give the Wrath of his Heroes a direction where it can be put to good use. Namely, who or what ever is the Heroes enemy. It makes them some of the most effective and terrifying Heroes to be honest. But Lust? Direct it at the Heroes allies, and it devolves into a fuckfest where nothing gets done. Direct it at the Heroes enemies... Well, lets say the results tend to be interesting, at least. Lust isn't something you can give a direction, it needs to be controlled."

"And, you are saying that... Ahaan~ ... I have the necessary self-control?" I ask doubtfully, looking down at my masturbating self.

"Oh," Luxuria says with a smirk, "Believe me, you have. I wasn't joking when I said that most people need at least a month before they can even form coherent thoughts in my presence. And aside from that first time, you haven't even tried to touch me even once. Even some of the lesser dogs would be dry-humping my leg by now... I meant gods. And there is one last little issue."

"Another one?" I ask, a little less suspicious of the offer that I know some of the problems.

"Indeed. Those 'enhancements' to a Heroes based on their god I spoke of aren't just mundane. They are caused by the fact that a Hero is infused with a spark of the gods divine essence, and thus have certain effects. Taking Ira as an example again, his Heroes grow physically stronger the angrier they get. In my case, well, you should know best whats happening to you right now."

It takes me only a moment to realize what the goddess means with that. "You are saying I'm going to make people horny with my mere presence?" I ask, lifting my eyebrow in question.

"Mind you, nothing quite that powerful unless your Soul is of a significantly higher level than theirs. but yes, people around you will tend to be more physically attracted to you then they would be normally, and much more willing to have sex with you as well. As I said, it tends to devolve into one big fuckfest. You won't just need the self-control to withstand your own urges, but also to decline when other people are offering. Well, you won't have to decline allways, but orgies are rather time consuming, so try to keep it at one per month, okay?"

"Eh..." I say intelligently, not quite sure what to think of the implication that it would be par of the course to get enough offers for sex to start an entire orgy centered around me, and regularly at that. My sex-life had been an active one to say the least and I never had trouble finding partners. But what Luxuria implied wasn't just next level, but a few steps beyond. Then again, orgies were never my style to begin with, so maybe it just never happened because I never tried? "I don't think you have to worry about that."

"Okay, okay... I think I can agree to those conditions. But, isn't a Hero summoning usualy only done when there is a need for a... you know, Hero? How am I supposed to hide that I'm a Hero under those conditions?"

"Ah, right. There are two ways for a Hero to be summoned. The first, the one you are thinking about, is when mortals perform a ritual to summon a Hero. Those are, however extremely elaborate and complicated, and release enourmous amounts of Mana that basically everyone can detect. The second is when gods summon Heroes on their own accord. That is usualy a much more quiet and secretive affair, as they are often summoned to opose certain secret societies or powerful creatures that will only appear years later. And those are heavily regulated amongst us gods. You are kind of a third case? You see, this world has the Raiklas magic Academy, which is the biggest and greatest school of magic. Its also completely independent. And there, a certain group is making experiments by combining Hero and Demon summoning rituals in an attempt to summon Heroes without tghe need for a god to help them. ts a complete failure by the way, they can't drag Souls across dimensions and expect them to make the journey in one piece, not without divinity at least. But, I'm taking that chance to send you through, but not just so that I have a Hero on the ground. You also have to make them stop, because they already mutilated three souls and this time almost summoned something that would have survived the summoning. And thats not something they would want to have in their world. Does that explain everything?"

"Pretty much, I guess?" I answer, not quite sure what else to say.

"So, do you want to be my Hero?" the goddess asks me with knowing grin.

"Is there any reason why I wouldn't want to?" I counter, prompting Luxuria to draw me into a tight hug.

10