Chapter 84: Threesome
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

lkt01ob.png

I grabbed Uwu’s hand and drug him out the door with no time to lose. I was horny and wanted him to rail me hard and fast. Giving me one good fucking before we set out on anther suicide mission. I wanted his soft fur rubbing against my body; his cock penetrating my asshole, pumping me full of his cum. I wanted it now.

Uwu resisted a bit, “Someone’s in a hurry.”

I bit the corner of my lip, trying to push the thoughts away of him railing me hard until I got us to the room. I turned back to him and smiled, “Someone needs to walk faster.”

He smiled back at me, raising an eyebrow.

I pushed all the sad thoughts of the refugees away. I ignored the smells and tension in the air. I was doing my part like Uwu said. I was doing everything I could to help these people, and I was about to do a whole lot more.

We finally got to our room, my own genitals pulsing with excitement. The door was a bit askew though. Not how I left it. My danger senses maxed out on high alert. I pushed open the door slowly, my other hand ready for one of my pistols.

I flicked the lights on, drawing my gun and scanning the room. The grey walls portrayed no wrong doing; everything was where I left it, except something was on the bed, under the sheets. I aimed my gun while Uwu got the message and moved to the left inside the room, his own gun drawn and ready.

I blew a strand of red hair out of my face, “You best get out of there before we blow you away.” I aimed down my sights, slowing my breathing, ready for a fight.

An Anthro-Bunny head popped out of the covers, shouting in an innocent voice, “Don’t shoot!” She held her hands up, the sheets falling around her naked body. Her small perky tits exposed to us both.

I let out a sigh of relief and frustration, “Ash, dammit. What are you doing here?” I lowered my gun, holstering it while shooting a glance at Uwu. He followed suit.

“I, uh, well…” Her whiskers twitched nervously.

I folded my arms, “Well, what?” I figured I knew what she was getting at, I mean, she was naked in out bed after all. It wasn’t hard to figure it out.

She glanced back and forth between the captain and me, “I was scared of the next mission, and I wanted to… uh, … have a threesome with you both before anything bad happens.” She blurted out the last part as fast as she could. Her head hung low in shame as she realized what she was doing. I could swear that I saw red on her cheeks under that fur.

My eyes met with Uwu’s. Looking at the alluring Anthro-bunny was stirring something inside me. Ash was right, this was a big mission. Anything could happen, so might as well make the most of what we got here. Who knows, maybe it would be hot enough to try again sometime.

I shrugged at Uwu, raising an eyebrow. He smiled and shrugged back. I slowly shut the door, locking it tightly. I dimed the lights.

“If we’re going to do this, let’s do it right.” I began stripping my clothes and armaments, down to my underwear. Uwu did the same and met me next to the bed.

I glanced over at Ash, “Come, get on your knees.”

She nodded and slowly slid out of the bed. Her body slender and furry, her tits perky, nipples popped out. She knelt next to us, rubbing our legs. I gave her a nod, and she removed out underwear, one by one, rubbing her hands up out thighs and onto our cocks. She began stroking them slowly at first.

I moaned in pleasure, looking over at Uwu doing the same. Her soft hands felt amazing, stroking up and down until we were hard as a rock. I felt something wet close around the head of my dick. I looked down and saw Ash sucking while stroking, popping it out of her mouth, then turning to Uwu doing the same to him. He let out a quick moan. My own tits were throbbing as I watched Ash suck his cock.

I grabbed Uwu by his neck and pulled him over, shoving my tongue deep in his mouth. He grabbed around my neck, sliding his tongue back and forth, trading with mine as we stood naked, getting out dicks sucked in turn.

I couldn’t help it anymore. I needed to fuck something, someone here in this room. I needed dick inside me, and I needed to stick my dick in something else.

I slid my tongue out of Uwu’s mouth and grabbed Ash’s hand from my cock. I laid down on my back, the bed cushioning my body. I grabbed Ash’s head and pushed it down on my dick, forcing her head up and down until she got a rhythm going. She slurped and coughed as she gagged on me.

Her eyes went wide and she yelled as Uwu thrusted from behind, smashing through her pussy, slowly pulling in and out. She went cross-eyed as she began slurping down my cock again.

My eyes met Uwu’s as he fucked away behind the petite woman. I wanted to cum so hard, but I had to save it. I wanted this euphoric pleasure to last forever. The smell of pussy and dick floated through the air. I bit my lip again, enjoying the feeling.

Ash bent backwards, keeping her pussy tight around Uwu’s dick. She leaned back, kissing his cheek as she stroked down his face. I had a moment of jealously, but it was short lived as Ash bent forwards and crawled on top of me, licking up my belly, sucking on my nipples, and up my chest to my chin, nibbling on it as she stratled me. My dick rubbed against her wet pussy as she moved up and down, rubbing, teasing me.

Ash leaned forward, nibbling on my ear, whispering to me, “I want your cum all inside me.” She arched her back, lining my dick up with her vagina. She slowly slid down my shaft until she was sitting on my balls with me deep inside her.

She leaned back, rocking back and forth, grabbing my hands and pulling them up to her tits. I squeezed the soft, tender boobs, rubbing her nipples down while she moaned on top of me. My dick slid back and forth inside her tight pussy. It was wet with her cum, making me even harder.

Uwu came up from behind her and pushed her forwards until her face was inches from mine. Our eyes locked. Hers sparkled with innocent joy. Uwu thrust hard, squeezing into her tight ass. Her eyes crossed and her mouth opened with another pleasurable shout. She drooled on my chest before coming to.

I closed my eyes as I felt Uwu’s cock sliding against mine behind the anal wall. The pressure was immense. The friction was orgasmic. Ash began to ride both our cocks at the same time, sliding back and forth.

We all moaned and shouted as I was about to burst inside her. I couldn’t hold it anymore.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back, “I’m gonna cum!”

Ash rode harder, “Yes, yes, yes! Give it to me!”

Uwu groaned, “Fuck!”

We both started cumming inside the Anthro-Bunny. I could feel my lover’s cock twitching against mine as we both spewed our come inside the young woman.

Ash pushed down hard, locking our dicks inside her, “Fuck yes!” She shouted before dropping down onto me.

Uwu pulled his dick out, cum slowly dripped from her asshole down onto my balls. I turned to the side, setting down Ash. She was breathing heavily as I pulled my dick out. Cum was spiling from her pussy too. I grabbed Captain Uwu’s hands and pulled myself up, out dicks hitting each other as we began to make out again, our tongues sliding around each other’s mouths.

I felt amazing. After a short clean up, the three of us crashed in bed, entangled together in a heap of fur and flesh. I just hoped we could get through this mission so I could do this again. I glanced over at my partners. They were passed out, fast asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes. For now, everything was perfect. I would leave it that way for now.

jjLAbgq.png

2NW1siD.png

0