Chapter 2 – The Yiffin II Crew Vs. The Gellical Collective
787 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Religion?
  • Yes Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Hell no! Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Unorganized is fine. Votes: 22 64.7%
Total voters: 34

nWu5rUh.png

The two balls of green energy impacted against the ship, churning up a massive explosion that cascaded over the hull of the Yiffin II. The ship rocked about slightly as the computer systems calculated the exact way to stabilize the ship. Something my past taught me rather well to the point the motion was second hand nature.

I opened my eyes to the flash of fire clashing against the bright blue light of our ship’s shield. I staggered back, dropping the cum filled towel as I fell back onto the bed. Instantly, hate filled my heart as I slammed my fist down onto the mattress, “Dammit!”

I quickly jumped up to the closet and grabbed my own teal and pink jumpsuit. I wanted nothing more to race to the bridge and find out what was going on, but the thought of upsetting Captain Uwu by showing my body to the rest of the crew didn’t sound great. If we got out of this alive, I’d never hear the end of it.

My feet slapped down against the cold metal floor, sending out a loud metallic twang with each foot forward. The door opened up as I stepped nearby. I was fumbling with getting the jumpsuit zipped up over my breasts. “Dammit to hell!” I was too busy being incompetent with basic dressing skills to notice the lingering presence nearby in the shadows of the ship’s hallway.

He always masked his presence. The one crew member on this ship that I was genuinely afraid of. He always lurked in the shadows and watched my every move. His nose always twitched as I walked past. His eyes always scanned me over, undressing me, violating me in every way possible. The low rumble in his throat sounded more like a threat than a purr.

"Don't you think you should wash that stank off before you strut about the ship? We can smell it plain as day." He crossed his arms, his yellow and white fur jostled together as he came out of the shadows. His tail swished as his nose twitched about, taking in my body odor, that sweat and sex smell most of all.

He was probably salivating at the smell of Captain Uwu's cum dripping from my asshole. "Don't you think you should stalk somewhere else instead of outside my room when I'm having sex? You creep. This ship is big enough for you to lurk elsewhere." My eyes swept passed the many spots that covered his glossy furry coat, along with all the scars the ripped through his beautiful, yet dangerous, fur like canyons ripping through the Earth's crust.

I heard stories about what had happened to Speck down on Earth from a few late-night drinks with Mama and Redwood. If just half of what they say is true, I'm glad he is part of the crew and not an enemy, at least not yet. The Anthro-Jaguar was truly a killing machine manufactured by whatever crazed scientist back on Earth.

"Tch, like I would stalk any human to mate with. Captain should be appalled to be with a human like you." Speck walked past me casually rubbing his long, fluffy tail across my leg, to what I think was on purpose.

Speck could say whatever he wants. It still doesn't change the fact that he's wanted me as soon as I stepped onboard the Yiffin. His looks gave it away instantly. Something I picked up on quickly when I became a woman on the outside.

Speck glanced back at me, his eyes focusing on my breasts squished together in my jumpsuit. "We should hurry to the deck. Those Gellical bastards aren’t going to kill themselves." He chuckled as he turned the corner to the bridge, "That’s a job I take great pleasure in and I’ll do it for free, anytime."

He was right about the Gellical Collective. They weren't going to kill themselves. That was my job, and I was damn good at it. Fuck those racist assholes.

I ran off around the same corner as Speck and made my way to the bridge. The drab, metal walls of our ship were all too familiar to me now. The bridge was up ahead, and I could hear a commotion coming from there as the ship was rocked again by a barraged of plasma bombs. I shot my hand out to the doorway to stabilize myself as the ship A.I. would do the rest to fix us 'upright.'

I could hear Captain Uwu's calm and commanding voice from ahead, "Mama, get Vixie and take the top and bottom side guns. Speck, take the aft cannon and only fire if they try to escape. I don't need every Gellical zealot from here to Meowlith on our asses."

"Yes, Sir!" Mama's deep, booming voice drowned out Speck’s affirmation and the buzz of sirens going off around the ship. Her lumbering figure blocked out all sight from outside the bridge. Her massive brown frame barely fit within the ship’s corridors.

Her face lit up when she saw me standing barefoot outside the door. "You heard him, woman! Let’s get out behinds down to the guns and get rid of these pests!"

Mama was the sweetest anthro-Grizzly to ever enter space, let alone exist. She was nothing but welcoming and comforting to me since I joined up with the crew. Our 1st Mate in charge of all of our safety, and she took that job seriously. Not one crew member felt out of place with Mama around, not even Speck. I heard at one time she lost her cool and went into a rage, ripping an entire platoon of Gellical Missionaries apart limb from limb. I'm not sure if it was true or not, but I can definitely believe it. Mama was massive and her strength was enormous. Something I never wanted to be on the bad side of, ever.

"Yeah, let's kick some as...butts!"

She hated cursing.

"Alright darling, let's get a move on." She pushed her way past me. Her lumbering frame smashed me into the side of the ship, her thick brown fur was soft and warm. She never fit into a full jumpsuit, but instead opted for a vest and pants. Something a bit more customizable to her size.

I let out an audible 'oof' as she squeezed the air out of me. Mama slid into the guns room ahead of me. It was just off of the bridge, and I could see Captain Uwu standing by his captain's chair. He glanced back and our eyes met briefly. He gave a slight nod the reassured me that everything was going to be fine. Afterall, I was about to jump onto the guns. It was my specialty. One of the few things in life I was good at.

I slammed my ass down in the chair and threw on my headset. I was ready to send some of the Gellical scum to their beloved afterlife.

The Captain's voice came up on the headset, "Shall we see what the bastards want?"

Mama's chair behind me creaked and croaked as she shifted her heavy weight about. Mama interrupted upset, "Language, Captain."

"Sorry Mama, but you know how we all feel about the Gellical Collective." His voice was soothing to my soul, and Mama's too as she snorted in agreement and hunched back over her station.

"This is Captain Uwu of the Yiffin II. Cease fire immediately or prepare to be fired on. Your actions break the Space Faring treaty of '73. As per law, it is legal for me to kill you now."

My muscles from my hips to my thighs tightened as my dick twitched and butthole puckered at the cool and collected voice of Uwu. After this was over, it was definitely time for round two in the bed.

A sharp static came over the headset and Mama an I winced as the melancholy voice of one of the Gellical pilots was heard over the ship. "The Collective requires you to surrender now and cease operations on your ship. The human crew will be taken for conversion and we will show mercy to all lesser beings by a quick, painless death."

"Fucker." My hands itched as a gazed down at the turret controls. I just wanted to blast them into oblivion.

"What was that?" Mama turned slightly, glancing out of the corner of her eye.

"Nothing." I smirked. Just give me the signal, Captain.

"Well now, that doesn't sound like a friendly hello. We're just a few innocent space faring Anthros delivering some supplies to some colony-folk in need. You wouldn’t atomize us, would you?"

The Captain is so hot.

"We...would...l.lov...It would be required."

You could tell the bastard had a neuro-implant in. He couldn't express himself in the way he wanted to kill us all in cold blood. Gellical bastards. They needed to be destroyed, but the damn corpos wouldn’t allow it. It gives them reason to keep militarizing their own fleets and taking Earth money to keep Earth space ‘safe’. Corpo bastards.

"And we're required to follow the law. Open fire." Uwu’s command was my bidding.

That's all I wanted to hear. My hands shot to the controls and the HUD lit up in front of me on my holo-desk. There were two fast moving blips in the 3D map with the Yiffin at the center. I flipped the POV switch and a virtual screen shot from my headset. I could see from the turret’s perspective now. The vast expanse of space was before of me. Endless, beautiful, shiny stars lay ahead of me. Vast swirls of color lay ahead, but now wasn't the time for star-gazing, it was my time to shine. And by that, I mean to squash some Gellical bugs into atoms.

The blips were sweeping around the backside of our ship for another pass. I whipped my turret towards their direction. I could barely see the black shapes shifting among the stars myself, but the sexy HUD the Captain had installed did some amazing work. The Gellical Strikers lit up with a blue overlay tracking their every move.

I licked my lips as I hunched forward ready to fire, “I got them in my sights, Mama.”

“Then let them fry.” Mama whispered low and gravely.

Our thumbs slammed down simultaneously. The turrets blasted out red light as the laser fire hailed upon the incoming ships. The Gellical pilots were no rookies. They instantly dodged the fire, twisting and turning through space as they began to return fire, blasting the Yiffin with laser fire. They were tough, but I’m tougher, plus I had a burning urge to get my revenge on any of these bastards I could.

The Gellicals themselves were pretty predictable. They hated change and were easy to read. If it wasn’t for the amazing, alien tech they found somewherein deep space, they wouldn’t be such a thorn in everyone’s side. But the predictability was nice for a grunt like me. It made them easy targets.

I lined up my shot as I waited for the pilot to come out of his barrel roll. They always pulled to the right, whichever direction in space that was, I couldn’t care less. “Die motherfucker!” I fired again, this time slamming my shots into the Striker, one after the other after the other after the other. The shields were strong on the Strikers, more of that alien tech mumbo jumbo, but the Yiffin II was also packing some pretty strong gear, especially my lovely, lovely modified guns.

The Gellical tried to evade the fire, but I was just better. His little ship quickly erupted into a fireball, smaller than what you would see in the movies, cuz space and all. The fire was extinguished pretty fast after.

“Language, dear!” Mama blurted out as her face was being lit up by each shot of her turret.

I smirked. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins now. I turned my turret to the second blip; the same one Mama was herding in my direction. She knew her stuff, I could depend on her. I set up for the shots and waited for what seemed to be a lifetime. I just wanted to blow them out of the sky, well space sky, I guess. Just space? I don’t know. Then I got my chance. Just a bit more laser blasts and… “Damn!”

The ship reverse thrusted and dipped to the left, completely dodging my fire. “They never dip to the left.” This pilot was unique. Either the Gellicals were stepping up, or he wasn’t as devout as he should have been.

“They must be learning. Good for them.” Mama turned slightly to me. The chair creaked under her weight, “Bad for us.”

I turned the turret as fast as I could, ignoring Mama so I could just get the pilot, but the bastard was fleeing. He quickly turned his ship around and started to bail on our lovely encounter.

“You can’t just start a fight and run! Cowards!” I couldn’t quite get my target on the Striker. This guy was good. He kept strafing and rolling his way out of my fire.

A new voice came over the headsets and in his usual Brazilian accent, “No you don’t, seu filho da puta!” The blaring boom of the rail canon could be heard throughout the Yeffin II. The small Striker exploded on-the-spot.

“That was mine!” I threw my headset down. Speck was taking my kills again.

“Cease fire!” I could hear Uwu from the headphones. “Those cost fifteen grand a shot, Speck. Don’t make me jettison your ass.”

“I’d like to see you try.” Speck growled a little. “Just doing my job.”

“SIR!” It was Sucker’s voice. She was from Japan originally, I think. I immediately put my headset back on. If Sucker was talking, you’d better listen. Her shy ass only spoke when it was urgent.

“A Conversion Ship is approaching fast!

I didn’t see anything on the mini map. Just barren space.

“Everybody, buckle up.” Captain Uwu didn’t need to think twice when Sucker gave a warning. It was always the gospel truth. “We’re getting out of here ASAP.”

Our seatbelts buckled in unison as the ship lurched forward in prep for FTL travel. I started up the HUD again to try and see the Conversion ship. Just the thought of one being this deep in Corpo space scared the shit out of me. They never moved this deep into Earth space. There was no good coming from this. Most likely death for us all.

Find More Dakota Dark and The Space Fox Who Shagged Me - https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0BF611K6D

9qvvHw9.png

7