Chapter 11 – Holo Love
311 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would you use a virtual sex simulator?
  • Hell yes, install it in my home. Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, i like the flesh. Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I' m horny... Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11

Musky smoke swirled around me as I entered the dark room. My eyes took a minute to adjust to the dim streaks of light penetrating the cloud of haze. I looked around to figure out where I was. It was my first time stepping into a holo-erotica den, or whatever it was. The room itself was mostly empty, save for a few chairs, a pink and blue neon sign marked ‘Holo Erotica,’ and the small, glass window with another Anthro-Cat behind it.

The haze smelt sweet. I coughed a bit as I inhaled deeply and walked up to the window. The haze hit deep into my lungs, something that I hadn’t felt since my younger days, days where I was still a man, still stuck in the wrong skin, when I rolled with a rough crowd that treated me like a piece of meat. Pirates were still a depraved lot, even now in the space age.

My butthole puckered as memories raced through my mind of my past. Things I never wanted to think of again.

“One?”

I blinked my eyes as the voice pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up to the window. The Anthro-Cat had several piercings through its nose and ears. They stared at me for a second before speaking again.

“Just one today?” The cat looked at me. I had trouble organizing my thoughts as I kept breathing in the sweet haze. “I’m guessing it’s your first time here? I’ll mark you down for one and get you a private room, Holo style.” The Anthro-Cat smiled at me as it typed away on the keyboard. “Cryptocard, please.”

I instinctively reached into my skinsuit to grab my money. My body was moving on its own. My groin started to twitch as I could feel myself get more and more horny by the second. I wasn’t sure what was going on here, but I wanted to keep going. I wanted more of this and I haven’t even had ‘this’ yet.

“Alright, head-on in. You’re in room six at the end of the hall. Enjoy your first time.” The Cat smiled again, a lecherous smile if I’d ever seen one. A door slid open next to the window. It was hidden before, spliced into the wall.

I grabbed my crypto and entered the veil beyond, the trail of haze swirled around me as I pushed into the unknown beyond. My feet clanked against metal floors as I entered a hallway with pink and blue lights, emitting enough light to see but not enough for comfort. Small cleaning bots sat next to each door.

I passed the first door. I could see through a small window on each door, just big enough to peek through. I could barely see through the haze that clung to the air around the room. Some nondescript person was lying on a large chair, propped backwards. I couldn’t tell if they were anthro or human, but what I could see was an array of holograms lit up by blue lights and lasers around the room. A whole host of Anthro-everything was down on their knees, backs, or all fours, licking, sucking, fucking, pretty much every act you could do while in an orgy. Several Anthro-Holos were pleasuring whoever was strapped down in the chair. If anything, they were having a good time.

Just seeing the holo-orgy had me wanting this even more. I needed to see what type of situation I’d find myself in once I got to room six. Where would the Holo-Erotica take me? I could only imagine as my brain became more clouded with each step I took forward.

I glanced into the next porthole to see what type of romance would be taking place there. I wasn’t expecting to see a familiar face in the darkened room. The Anthro-Horse from before was behind another person, I couldn’t tell who or what, and was plowing away at their backside. I could hear the moans of the person with each slap forward, the table rocking beneath their hands and knees as they sat, doggy style. There was a crowd of blue holo-people all around watching the act, with two older Humans sitting in front of the Holo-user, looks of displeasure smattered across their faces. “You happy now, Mom and Dad?” I could hear the squeaks come out from between the moans of the customer.

The horse looked up to the window and our eyes caught each other. He smiled and nodded; his tongue slid across his lips seductively. His massive horse cock slid in and out of whatever hole he was fucking, some glistening liquid matted on his massive penis.

My own hand started to rub up and down my tits as I couldn’t hold in the hormones any longer. My other hand started to rub down my groin, and I stepped back in surprise. I was rock hard. I needed to get to my room.

I pushed onward, using the wall for support as I tried to find my way through the haze. I finally found the mecca I was looking for. Room six was in front of me. I almost fell through the door as I eagerly pushed through. There was an empty room save for a large chair and some blue and pink lights. I sat down and a helmet lowered from the ceiling and dropped into my lap.

I sat back and relaxed, placing the helmet on my head in one quick motion. My penis was throbbing and bulging, trying to rip out of my skin suit. My hands slid up and down the lump in my groin. The helmet clicked on and everything went black. I sat in a cold emptiness. There were no sounds, nothing to see but nothing itself.

Then a small blue light zipped at me from a distance, or maybe I was racing towards it. Either way, the light and I met. My hands wouldn’t respond. I couldn’t look down to see where my body was.

“What do you desire?” A woman’s voice echoed about the nothing.

My thoughts raced to Captain Uwu. What was he doing? Where was he? I needed him. I needed his body. I needed him again and again, forever. I loved him. I loved his face. I love the way he made me feel as a woman. The respect he gave me, the pleasure he made me feel, it was all I needed the rest of my life.

“Your desire is my command.” The woman’s voice spoke out and the blue light disappeared, leaving me back in the nothing. Then a quick jolt of light hit me. My senses all came back to me at once. I could smell everything. My own perfume wafted in and out of my nose along with the clean smell of sheets and something else, something I couldn’t quite get my finger on.

My eyes opened to a bright light. I had to blink a few times before I could see my surroundings. I was lying on a large bed, laden with red sheets and a fluffy comforter of the same color. Some red couches and chairs were in front of the bed on a drop off level in the center of the room. The tables held decadent drinks and food, some of which I had never seen but wished to stuff my face with and enjoy the juicy tastes that seemed to assault my senses.

A large glass window to my left took up the whole wall, and outside it’s thin protective cover was a valley full of vegetation, bright and colorful. I instantly stood at the natural beauty before me. I have never seen anything this beautiful, not in all the fuck all years alive had I seen anything like it. A massive waterfall plummeted below in the distance, spraying up mists of water on the trees and flowers below. I pressed my nude body up against the glass to get a better look. My boobs squished up against it, leaving a nice perky imprint, and my small penis…was nowhere to be found.

I quickly looked down and noticed that where my dick should be, there was nothing but a gash of sorts. I’ve seen this before on other women, but never on myself. I slowly slid down my breasts and trickled down my stomach, slowly sliding my finger up underneath me.

I let out a quick moan as I staggered back off balance. I pulled my wet finger up to examine it. The smell, the same smell from before hit me. It was sweet and sensual and made me yearn for more. I needed more of this. I shot my hand down again and extended my finger right up my newfound vagina. The pleasure was instant as I wiggled around, sliding up to my clit and down into my succulent hole.

I tripped backwards and fell onto the fluffy bed, moaning out as I quickly orgasmed to the fulfillment of my body. I pulled my finger out to give myself a breath of air before I plunged back in. I held the finger up in front of me again. The sensual, sweet smell made me think of springtime on earth. I slid it into my mouth and sucked the juices off of it. It tasted more heavenly than any desert or candy the world had to offer.

“Save some of that for me.” An all too familiar voice filled the room. I looked to the door and there was standing the one man I wanted to see more than anything, again and again. Uwu was there, wearing a combat flight suit that hit all his curves right, especially his ass.

As if he could read my mind, Uwu turned and showed me his perfectly round butt, “I think I look great in this, and you?” He started to walk over to me naked on the bed.

I let my wet finger curl up and invite him to the fluffy red sheets, “I think it looks amazing.” I slowly fell back onto the comforter, “But you must look even better with it off.”

“I can help with that.” I was startled by a voice behind me. It was the same voice as Captain Uwu’s, but the captain was already in front of me. I grabbed some sheets to cover my body as I turned to see who was behind me.

My mouth dropped in shock. It was another Uwu, only this one was naked, completely nude with his dick hanging in the wind, the only thing off was his penis was different. Instead of the small, normal dick he had, this one was massive, bigger than anything I had ever ridden.

New Uwu walked up to old Uwu and stroked his neck and back, kissing him slightly. “I can get this off, and next I’ll get you and you off.” New Uwu smiled at me, Captain Uwu joined in as his flight suit was slowly zipped down, tuff of hair sprang out, bristling in the light.

I swallowed hard as I gazed on the two images of my lover. They spoke like him, moved like him, and I would bet one hundred percent that they fucked like him.

The two naked Uwus climbed onto the bed using all fours to surround me.

I looked at the first Uwu, “Is this, okay? Sleeping with the two of you? Isn’t it cheating?”

Captain Uwu looked me in the eyes, “There’s only one of us.” He stroked my cheek with his soft paw, “It’s not cheating when it’s only us.”

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as hung Uwu licked me up my bare back and ended in nibbling my ear. Captain Uwu bent down and began to suck on my nipples, wriggling his tough about with enough force to force me to cum, but before I could, the soft paws of hung Uwu slid across my hips and down into my pussy, slightly rubbing my clit.

“Fuck yeah!” I shouted out into the room as I came a second time. My legs shook violently as the serene pleasure shot throughout my body. “Take me.” I whispered and Captain Uwu slid under me, pushing me up until his muzzle was neatly placed into my snatch. I slumped over open mouthed as his tongue slid all throughout my insides.

I leaned over in a sixty-nine position and took his penis into my mouth, sucking his cock the best I could in the situation. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, stopping at his head and suckling it as hard as I could.

I felt the paws of hung Uwu slide up and down my ass before he slapped me. I yelped, spraying spittle and pre-cum out across the room, and I clenched my cunt down on Captain Uwu’s tongue, which made me bite my lip hard. I glanced back to see him mounting my ass. I could feel Hung Uwu sliding his penis up and down my butthole before he gave one snug push.

“Ahh!” I came as hard as I ever had, which made Captain Uwu eat me even harder than he ever had before. Now I had a dick and a tongue inside me at the same time. Hung Uwu slammed me harder and harder, his meaty dick slipping in and out, filling out every cavity in my anus. I could feel his full dick throbbing with each beat of his heart. I could feel the rim of his head rubbing my insides. Both men were grunting and moaning and breathing heavily. Hung Uwu scratched lightly down my back as he continues to hammer down my ass until he pressed forward as hard as he could and stopped. He leaned up to my ear.

“I think it’s time for two dicks.” Hung Uwu lifted me up with one pull.

Captain Uwu’s mouth suckered against my vagina as his tongue was forcibly pulled out, “I was thinking the same thing.”

Now I was stuck sitting with a massive pole up my ass, my arms backwards holding me up and my legs spread apart for Captain Uwu to make his grand entrance. I looked down at my wet pussy. My lips were red with delight as I kept tightening my vagina, throbbing with pleasure.

Captain Uwu climbed up and kneeled in front of me, his smaller dick hard as a rock and ready to treat me like a man should. “Don’t scream too loud, my ears are sensitive.”

I stared him down in the eyes, “Shut up and fuck me already.”

“Your wish is my command.” Captain Uwu thrust his dick into me and it slammed up against my vagina walls, pressing against the massive cock of Hung Uwu behind me. The two Anthro-Foxes began to hump away at my holes and my eyes rolled up and my tongue shot out of my mouth. I couldn’t control my face as I came instantly, but my holes had no room to breathe. They were plugged up and rammed hard.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I could barely speak as they continue their sexual onslaught with ferocious constitution. I came again and again, taking in both Uwu’s again and again. Something I didn’t know I needed, but I wanted every bit of it. Both men were grunting as they plowed away at me. I never felt more like a woman than I did now. I moaned again, opening my mouth wide.

My mouth was instantly occupied by a third dick. My eyes rolled to see who had rammed their dick in my mouth, but I could tell who just from the taste. A third Uwu was above me. He grabbed my head and began to thrust his dick down my throat over and over. I couldn’t breathe now, and I didn’t want to.

The heat, the sweat, the movement, all of it piled on top of each other to build up a boiling that felt like I was going to blow. Just when I was about to pass out, all three Foxes groaned out at the same time, filling every hole in my body with hot cum. I shook again, quaking all across my body as it felt like my whole body succumbed to pleasure in a full body orgasm.

They all pulled out, and the last thing I remember was cum dripping from my holes and the distant roar of a waterfall. I could sleep now. I was done. Everything went black and I returned to nothing again. Just the black. It was cold and hard now.

I coughed up and my eyes opened to the cold, wet concrete below me. I felt like someone drove a spike through my forehead. My vision was blurry as I tried to focus on where I was at.

The sound of two sets of feet walking up to me drew my attention. I pushed myself up against the wet wall of the building next to me as two figures stood over me, their shadows washing down on me. I still couldn’t see very well. I was in no way ready to fight, let alone to speak. My mouth was dry and my muscles weak. Whoever it was, I just hoped they made it quick.

  • If you enjoy my content, please consider leaving a $1 a month subscription on my Patreon- Dakota Dark, Thanks!
3