Chapter 80: Stress Relief IV
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FyimB8E.png

sIlADgL.png

The headquarters was cramped more than usual, and for good reason. After the truce between the Corpos and the Gellys, the whole planet went to shit. We secured the power plant and were able to keep the heat and lights on for everyone, restoring the power to the hospitals, which didn’t last long under a string of Gellical attacks. At this point, they didn’t care who they killed, as long as they ended up with Gabriel.

The Corpos had all joined together, pooling the last of their forces at the Prison complex, holding down the fortress with everything they had left until their managerial overlords figured out if it was worth the cost of sending a rescue party to fight off the invaders. For all I know, they must have figured they could sweep in once the damage was done, and the Gellical Collective left, and take the whole damn moon for themselves.

With the power plant and the underground metro connecting it in Meowtlaw hands, most of the city’s refugees were holed up in one of the two places, the HQ being the third. Only scavengers remained in the city. Speck was in Slizz’s hands now, under critical care, along with an indefinite number of patients scared stiff while hoping to stay alive. The rest of us were patched up with first aid. Mama was stable, but beat up badly, along with the new guy, Yami… I think his name was. Redwood was finding ways to house as many refugees as we could, Sucker was in the command room running all sorts of scenarios through an AI to make sure the Meowtlaws had as much of an advantage as possible, and so we could make it out of here alive. Walter oversaw running supply runs and making sure ammo and guns were flowing into the hands of the rebels. Just Echo, Uwu, and I were combat able now. It was looking bad.

I let out a long sigh as I tried to avert my eyes as much as I could from the refugees that lined the halls with makeshift hovels and cots. Clothes and food were piled around the makeshift barriers separating all types of Anthro families and individuals. Yeti had rounded up most combat able citizens, organizing them into combat teams, with Azura and Dutch training them to the best of their ability. Nothing would prepare them for combat with the Gellys though.

My thoughts raced to the Missionary I had to fight twice. A shiver crept down my spine as my skin bubbled up.

Uwu grabbed my hand, “You okay?”

My eyes landed on his hand clasping mine as they slowly rose up his magnificent body, landing on his smile. My cheeks burned a little as they turned red.

I returned a smile to him, “Yeah, it’s just hard seeing all these people displaced. I just wish we could have done more for them, you know?”

His smile faded to a more stoic face, “We have done everything we can, more than we should have, and not as much as we could have. That’s war. The power plant was a huge win for the Meowtlaws, without it, all these people would be dead in a pile, burning away as a Priest says words of damnation over them.” His arm swung over my shoulder and he pulled me close, stopping in the hall and moving his face close to mine. “You’ve done more than enough for these people. Hold you head high and try not to let it get to you. At the end of the day, we always wish that we could do more.” He kissed my cheek.

I held him tight too. I felt so right in his soft fur, squishing through his clothes. I just had to get underneath it all. It might be the last time we had the chance too. The way things were going, this whole moon would end up a grave yard. So, I might as well take advantage of my partner.

“What do you so we go to our room, hmm?” I stared him in the eyes, not letting go of his hug.

He pursed his lips while staring into my eyes, “It would be a shame to let our room go to waste when so many need a place to stay. We’re lucky enough to have our own in a time like this.” He kissed me again. My head filling full of love. I needed him now. I needed to dive into him and forget all the trouble we’ve been through.

“Lead the way.” I let go and took his hand, letting him lead me along the hallway. He tugged me all the way back to our room. It was dark and cold inside. He flicked on the light and it was just as we had left it before the assault on the power plant.

Uwu rubbed my shoulders, “We got an hour before we need to meet with Yeti. Let’s use it well. No more thinking. Just use your feelings.”

I pulled my shirt off, letting Uwu’s soft hands rub up and down my back. His claws lightly scratching my back all the way down, sending a chill through my body. He snapped the bra undone, and it plopped on the floor. I turned to face him, throwing my arms up around his neck to better leverage my tits into his face. His head bent down, his tongue now licking at my nipples. I let out a soft moan as I felt the grooves on this slick, pink muscle caress me.

The moan was louder now that he began to suckle my nipples, one after the other, switching back and forth as I leapt into his arms. He shuffled his way to the bed, slamming me down, towering over me. Uwu stripped his shirt, revealing his furry, muscle-bound chest. I rubbed his abs, feeling the luscious fur between my fingers.

He stood tall over me, his body blotting out the light, his shadow covering me in sexual tension. I felt like a giant sex beast was ready to ravage me, and I was ready for it. He whipped my pants off in one quick motion, tossing them across the room.

He dove head first in to my dick, sucking away, reaching up with his arms to squeeze my tits. I didn’t’ have time to think about it, it was just happening so fast. I loved every second of it. I thrust forwards with my hips, slamming my dick down his throat as far as I could, grasping the red hair on the back of head and holding him down. Spittle dripped down my balls as he sucked away, gagging on my girl cock.

I released him, watching him, biting my lip as he took a deep breath of air, spit dripping from his mouth, “You dirty girl.”

I laughed, crawling up onto all fours, “What? You don’t like being dominated? Cuz I sure do.” I smiled as I shook my ass in the air, my butthole barely visible behind my thong.

Uwu slapped my ass, “Don’t worry babe, I will dominate you everywhere.” He ripped my underwear down and licked up my butt and onto my back, before mounting my backside.

I moaned again, biting my lip as I felt him slide into me. His hands clasped down onto my sides, claws digging into my flesh as he thrust slowly at first, getting nice and wet inside of me, then, he began to hammer home as I enticed him with some low moans.

Pre-cum dripped from my dick as I flopped about under me. Each slam forwards I could feel his balls slap into mine, slightly tickling me.

“Oh damn, Vixie!” Uwu slammed into my ass, holding tight as his dick throbbed.

I twisted around, ripping free of his grasp. I grabbed his Fox cock with my hand and started jerking. Cum splattered all over my chest. I smiled, “Yeah, is that enough for you?” My mouth snaped shut on his dick, sucking everything I could out of his body, sliding down to the base of his cock, and back up to his head, rolling it around with my tongue.

“No, maam.” Uwu’s eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned out.

He slammed down on the bed. I took this moment to climb on top of his throbbing cock, “Good, because I’m not finished yet.” My hands gripped his dick and shoved it up my ass as I sat down atop him.

He attested, trying to push me off his sensitive penis, but I wasn’t ready to stop yet. I slapped his hands away, “No, you deserve this!” I began ridding back and forth, grabbing my own tits and squeezing, pinching my nipples as Uwu’s hands could do nothing but grab my sides. He thrust upwards, his dick penetrating even deeper inside me.

“I’m cumming again!” Uwu gasped out, and I felt his hot semen fill me up. I couldn’t hold it myself. I was ready and exploding. My own cum blasted all over us as my dick flopped up and down with each thrust of my hips.

“Oh, yeah!” I let out a scream, “Uwu!” Then a sharp pain hit my leg. My foot was cramping, and it soon spread up my whole leg. I was locked in pain and pleasure on top of my lover.

“Oww, ow, ow, ow.” I rolled off him, my leg stuck in place. “Cramp, my…leg, cramping.” I gasped in between painful breaths.

Uwu grabbed my and began to straighten out my leg, “You okay?” His face full of concern for me.

After a minute or two, I was back to normal, lying on the bed taking deep breaths, covered in semen, some my own, some my lover’s. Euphoric pleasure expanding out to every fiber of my being. I glanced over at Uwu massaging my foot and we both broke out in a laugh. Uwu tossed my foot down, “We got to get cleaned up. There’s a meeting we need to attend.”

I frowned. Now, I had to get back to the real world, and all the real-world problems.

vmt5Pcx.png

RFxxBRm.png

Would you tap dat.
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The girl or the fox? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox me up Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0