Chapter 58
3.3k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 58

And in case this demon girl fails Gabriel’s test, she could use her however she liked; he knew of the bestial sex drive of dragons, and even though Gabriel wasn’t a true dragon, her being a dragonkin was enough for her to have a huge drive for sex and dominance.

He could then easily please this arrogant and prideful woman into becoming his subordinate if he offered her the demon girl.

He knew she liked women and had many women under her; her urges and needs were quite a lot, and he even wondered if it was because she hadn’t ever received the touch of a man.

That’s right, if he took advantage of her overactive hormones and the greed and desperation of the demon girl before him, he could make a lot of profit himself.

He decided against saying anything in favour of the demon girl, who was a stranger to him, and instead used his sly words to coax Gabriel and let her relish in the power she believed she had over him.

"Pfft, what a foolish and arrogant woman! Well, she will make a good pawn in the future. Such brainless idiots are the best resources to use, especially the ones with good and wealthy families. Ah, it will be a great delight to break her in the future when I acquire the throne. I will make sure to enjoy her body thoroughly.

Gabriel was now facing Ellis.

"So, you think you have what it takes to join our ranks?" Gabriel sneered, eyeing Ellis up and down. "You're just a half-breed succubus. What makes you think you're worthy of our alliance?"

The dragon girl seemed to be using the inherent skills of the dragon race to learn about Ellis’ race and her identity. as he seemed to shine mysteriously...

Ellis struggled to maintain her composure as the dragoness berated her, her insults cutting deep. She knew that she would have to be careful if she wanted to win the Beast Alliance over to her side.

"I assure you, Senior Gabriel, I am more than capable of contributing to the alliance," Ellis said, forcing a smile. "I have valuable resources and skills to offer, and I am eager to prove myself."

"Is that so?" Gabriel replied, a sly grin crossing her face. "Well, perhaps there is a way you can prove your worth to us. If you're willing to take the risk, I have a little proposition for you."

Ellis felt a sense of dread wash over her as the dragoness leaned in closer, her voice dripping with innuendo. She knew that it would not be pleasant, whatever the dragons had in mind. But she also knew that she had to do whatever it took to win the Beast Alliance over to her side. After all, it was important for her plans.

"What is it you propose, Madam Gabriel?" Ellis asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

"I propose a little game," the dragoness replied with a wicked gleam in her eye. "A game of pleasure and pain If you can survive one night in my chambers and please me to my satisfaction, I will consider aligning the beast alliance with you. But if you fail... Well, let's just say the consequences will be severe."

Gabriel seemed to have already planned this ahead of time; she needed a new woman, and what better option for a sex partner than a succubus could there be? They were sex demons after all, and Gabriel had yet to taste one of their kind, so she seemed quite excited for her first time with the demon girl in front of her.

Ellis felt a wave of disgust and revulsion wash over her as she realised what the dragon-side villains were suggesting. She also knew about this woman well from the novel; she was not someone to be trifled with when she had yet to become stronger. The best solution here would be to accept the proposal or earn the ire of the dragon-kin and beast alliance.

"I will do my best," Ellis replied, making Gabirle smile.

After making the deal with the wicked princess, Ellis went back to her dorm.

__________________________

She knew about this haughty bitch from the novel; being one of the side villains, she was there to become an obstruction and a stepping stone in the end for the main characters, maybe cannon fodder.

Ellis wouldn’t mind having one night of sex with her considering she had been quite hungry for the last few days and needed some sexual energy to replenish herself and her lust, but just like Freya, most of the villain characters had twisted brains and couldn’t think straight or were incapable of thinking humanely.

And she knew full well about this dragoness...

In the novel, she was

aware of many things about the personalities of the dragons before her, like how she was a sadistic and kinky woman, how she was quite influential, and other stuff.

She had a plan in her mind, and if what she thinks happens, she could escape this villainess and control the Beast Alliance without making herself known to anyone.

She had been able to keep her identity a secret from the other alliance leaders, and they didn’t force her either.

They didn’t care much about pawns after all. Just like a lord won’t care about a mere assassin under his command, be it their face or background,

Giggling evilly, Ellis went back while showing off her sinful physique, enticing the students along the way.

Back at the dorm, she met up with Kris, who was reading a course book on fire magic. Now that Ellis thinks about it, she should study as well. While her primary goal here is to get out of the bonds of being a slave, she should not sacrifice her social life when she has the chance.

And, there will be semester exams after the presidential election for student council settles; although there is still time for that, she should start studying as well.

She wasn’t born with some gifted ability to comprehend every spell theory and structure at a glance, and if she does not keep up with the syllabus, she will be left behind; after all, she had been rarely attending theory classes.

Making up her mind, she looked at the busy Kris and said, "Hey, Kris, what’s been going on in the classes? Can I have your notes, please?" She requested it from her almighty roommate; Kris was an honor student after all.

And just like that, she spent her time with Kris revising class notes and asking her questions, to which Kris also happily replied, getting a chance to deepen their friendship.

____________

Subscribe to my Patreon page to read the future chapters in advance: https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

49