Chapter 61
3.3k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61

"Miss Ellis, please follow me to the dressing room. Madame Gabriel wishes for you to wear something she has prepared specially for today's occasion."

The maid entered the room once again and professionally said, Ellis was curious about what it could be that she had prepared for her to wear tonight.

Following the maid to the dressing room, Ellis saw the surprise waiting for her there: a white revealing thong.

The maid before her was very professional, and she told her about this undergarment in detail.

This white thong was designed to hug a curvaceous body such as Ellis', with its soft and stretchy fabric that can conform to the body's natural shape. It was a custom product, specially ordered by Gabrielle. The front of the thong features a triangular-shaped panel that covers the genitals, while the back features a thin strip of fabric that runs between the buttocks, providing minimal coverage.

The waistband of the thong was typically made from a stretchy, elastic material that can comfortably hug the hips, and it also has a small logo of the famous clothing brand exclusive to this continent. The thong also has thin straps that run over the hips and connect to the back panel, which can help to keep the thong securely in place. The maid explained how to wear it properly, perhaps thinking it was the first time for Ellis to wear something like this.

Ellis quickly changed into that,

Overall, the white thong was a sleek, sexy, and comfortable undergarment that was perfect for wearing under tight-fitting clothing or revealing swimwear while also providing minimal coverage and support. It's perfect for those who want to embrace their curves and feel comfortable and confident at the same time.

'I will get some for myself later.' Ellis thought as she felt they were quite comfortable.

Helped by the maid, she was quickly dressed in them. The cold air was tickling her backside, which made her shiver, somehow increasing her excitement and nervousness.

Upon returning to her chambers, Ellis spotted Gabriel sitting on the bed with a glass of red wine. She sipped the wine while eyeing her upside down.

She was fully clothed, while Ellis was only in thongs.

Not a word was said, and the room was dead silent; only the sound of her sipping and tasting the wine could be heard.

Gabriel stood up, approached Ellis, and placed the glass on a nearby table. She took her sweet time slowly coming up to the exposed and vulnerable succubus.

Gabriel pulled Ellis to herself, her hands squeezing Ellis' exposed and wide buttocks. She pushed her tongue into Ellis' mouth, and she sucked on her tongue in return instinctively, tasting the sweet and addicting flavour of the red wine she was sipping a moment prior. Just from the sloppy kiss, anyone could tell that Ellis was an armature.

Still cupping one buttock, Gabrielle moved her other hand to the front of Ellis' body and began to stroke her crotch. Ellis' body shivered at her touch. Gabriel the dragoness found her opening and pressed the soft fabric of Ellis' thong into it, fingering Ellis shallowly through the material. The smooth white fabric dug into her skin as Gabrielle continued rubbing her, but not entering yet, she teased her slowly tracing up and down, making Ellis aroused slowly.

She closed her eyes and let Gabrielle's fingertips thrill her.

Gabriel leaned, placing rough kisses on each of Ellis' breasts and then on her stomach, each kiss making her moan audibly. Then she pulled down, sat back on her haunches, and leaned forward, her tongue extending from her mouth. She flicked around Ellis' clitoral area through the fabric making her squirm in place but she held Ellis tightly and continued licking making Ellis moan,

Not waiting anymore Gabrielle then uncovered the white fabric with her fingers, allowing her to start lapping at Ellis like a hungry wolf would do finding a piece of tender and juicy meat.

It was too stimulating; Ellis' mind was feeling hazy from Gabrielle's sucking on her clitoral area so fiercely.

She seemed to suck every ounce of liquid from her, or so it felt to her.

As she felt herself approaching climax, Gabrielle suddenly stopped and stood up straight.

"Lie down on the bed." She ordered, her tone was firm yet sensual, a certain blend of gentleness was there as well... showing her experience.

Ellis already predicted what she wanted when she told her to lie on bed, and just as she predicted, Ellis stretched her hands above her head, and Gabriel quickly fastened the cuffs on the head post of the bed around Ellis' wrists.

"That's a good girl; all the better to be taken by me."

She whispered near Ellis' ears, her breath tingling nerves, Ellis' head movements were now restricted, as the most she could see was the ceiling of the dark room or slightly down. This was done so that Ellis could not see what will be coming for her,

'Truly evil…' Ellis whimpered as she braced herself for the upcoming torment of pleasure and pain. Gabrielle was an expert bully.

Her clit was aching and needed attention and stimulation, and her big breasts were now sensitive.

Moving down, Ellis heard the clinking of metallic objects downward, but she could not see what it was due to the restrictiveness Gabrielle placed around her neck.

"Raise your left leg, dear."

Her husky voice sounded as Ellis obediently did what she ordered and soon felt her left leg being cuffed and fastened in a padded ankle cuff; similarly, her right leg was also cuffed in the cuffs.

She soon felt the cuffs stretching and fastening around her wrists and ankles, perhaps due to some sort of magic spell casted by the evil dragoness.

The cuffs buzzed and started moving diagonally, lifting and separating her arms and legs. Gabriel stopped when the base of Ellis' voluptuous butt was lifted off the bed in such a way that gave Gabrielle full view and access to Ellis' rosebud and round marshmallow like butt cheeks ready to be painted red.

Her pussy and rear felt vulnerable. She assumed that's what the dragoness intended. She could also feel her own juices trickling from her pussy, soaking the thongs. She tried to move but could not move an inch now.

Ellis was aroused as hell.

Gabrielle stood up, satisfied with her work. She smirked as she said, " Well, I am going to get changed now and get a few tools that you might like or..

 not perhaps... hahaha...."

Lying there, arms stretched, torso bound, and legs parted, there was little Ellis could do but wait.

With seconds ticking she could feel the excitement building within her, her limbs were rendered immobile and all she could do was smell the arousing scent in the room and feel damp in her panties.

If it were anyone else here in her place, she might have started leaking buckets by now, Ellis was a succubus by nature so she had some resistance to arousing incense.

'But what the hell is she going to do?' Ellis could not help but worry now but she had braced herself.

She was now ready to take on anything!

__________________

For access to the next chapters, subscribe to my Patreon page:

https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

45