Wondering.
37 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since that fight with that sorta gang if you call them that, she's been wondering, where did that one thug run off to?

Just fleeing to get to safety? Perhaps home?

or maybe even to there leader or something like that. 

Quartz sat next to Rose breaking her thinking. ”What are ya thinking about, Rose?“

Rose looked to Quartz ”Just thinking of where that one thug that ran went.“ 

Quartz looked around, as if thinking ”Maybeeee- aaaa hideout?“

”Maybe, maybe not.“

John walked to them both ”What are you two talking about?“

Rose glanced at John, then back to the floor ”Where the thug that ran away went in the fight I got in last night.“

Quartz blurted out to John ”Probably to his mom's house am I right!?“ Quartz and John laughed to the joke, Rose, however sighed confirming her disapproval of the joke. 

”I'm gonna go to my room, if you need me please, knock.“ Rose got up and went to her room, laying down as she pulled out her phone to look at random things. 

Rose moved the hair off her eye thinking [What if one of those thugs I stabbed didn't even die?] 

If that was so, and they have a bigger group or whatever, they'll probably be more pissed. 

But for now, Rose would stop thinking of these stupid thoughts. 

Rose looked out her window, to the night sky. 

Rose had her window opened a lot unless she was sleeping in which she'd sit on the window frame, which had enough room to not lose balance and fall. 

The moonlight reflected off her eyes, she had two different colored eyes which was cool to everyone. 

Her left eye was a darkish shade of red, her right was a orange, also darkish. 

The pale moonlight made her eyes look almost glowing like, only adding to the beauty of her eyes. 

Rose softly hummed to herself running her hand through her soft hair, the tips of her hair were a dark red, like a darker version of her left eye.

The rest of it was a black-orangeish color. 

She just hummed in the pale moonlight, with the cool breeze blowing her hair slightly. 

0