Dead silent.
30 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose walked the street, acting as if the night before this one she didn't have to kill two people. 

The streets were oddly more quiet than usual granted it was night, but there was almost no cars. 

But, even though any normal person would be even slightly uncomfortable, Rose found it quite peaceful. 

Practically complete silence, with the cool breeze running through her hair, and the pale moonlight reflecting off her eyes. 

Rose looked around, ”I wonder if those thugs is what's causing everyone to not be out.“ Rose giggled a bit. 

[If anyone is scared of losers like that then I find it hilarious.] Rose let out a small laugh. 

Rose took her karambit out, spinning it around. 

The karambit had a galaxy type look to it with small black roses on it. 

As she walked back to the house she ran into someone but shook her head and walked away. 

”Hey, bitch, no sorry!?“ The guy shouted at her, but she just ignored him. 

The dude grabbed her and spun her to look at him Rose instantly punched him in the jaw.

”Fuck off.“ Rose told him as she began to walk away again, this time, the man to cursed at her as she walked away, but she obviously couldn't care less about that. 

She yawned, tired as she didn't sleep the night before. 

She finally got to the house as Quartz looked to her, ”Hey, Rose.“

”What's up, Quartz.“ Rose said with a tired voice. 

”Rose, did you sleep at all?“

Rose shook her head. ”No, I did not.“

Quartz shook his head in disapproval. ”Rose you need to go to sleep.“

Rose looked at him and then slowly sighed. ”Alright, Quartz I'll go to sleep, goodnight.“

”Goodnight, Rose.“

Rose walked to her room, closing the window and putting her karambit away, sighing, she laid down on the bed and took a breath, closing her eyes and falling asleep. 

0