15 Years Of Planning
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haha, Touya-kun,” said my grandfather, Kuon-jiji, his smile full of pride. “You’ve been doing well lately in competitions. I never thought you, my dear grandson, learned a lot of things from me lately when your parents entrusted me. Like them,  I’m proud of you.”

Mochizuki Kuon-jiji, my grandfather, was the very definition of insanity and mysteriousness mixed with a badass yet gentle old man. He had plenty connections including retired noncorrupt prominent politicians from here and other nations including the royalties which surprised me, various zaibatsu, some celebrities who were of good reputation, retired military and special forces, and individuals who Minato-jii, father of my childhood friend and associated with the Namikaze zaibatsu, met and worked with in these times of global peace and prosperity.

Unlike the previous timeline where I remained silent while he taught me things during his stay or my stay at his house, for my first act in this new opportunity caused by an accident, to make up the knowledge I lack alongside politics, the first thing I did was I approached my grandfather to learn more from him besides things from school that led to what I am here now 9 years later with trophies, medals, and photos displayed in our house. I also had my elder brother cousin to stay away from his future ex, averting the tragedy he had in the previous timeline, that was by shotgun marriage with the unwanted unqualified woman and himself solely paying the fees and childhood support, the reason why I am very thankful for my lovely Yumina’s mystic eyes for giving me good-hearted girls, my future wives, who love me as me the first place.

I smiled slightly. “Thank you, Kuon-jiji. I am very thankful for your guidance and providing me knowledge and training.”

“You’re welcome, Touya.” said Kuon-jii. “By the way, will you be going…”

‘My goodness, I couldn’t believe my so-called adopted sisters came back here. Not that I am annoyed except for Muroha-nee in refining my swordsmanship, and a couple of gods helping me over these years.’ Knowing what my grandfather referring to, I hid my annoyance with a smile and nod.

“Well then, at least you have friends beside Shoko.”

‘Not this again. I was kid back then in the first timeline, jiji! Stop bringing up Shoko!’ Remembering the girl next door that Karen-nee, the useless God of Love turned adoptive sister of mine who adjusted her form to put up the façade and take on the role of elder big sister childhood friend in this opportunity, that was once a subject of first love that caused my girls back then wear sailor uniform, I ignored the teasing smiling look of my grandfather, Kuon.

And so 5 years passed, at the kendo practice hall of my school, I returned the borrowed wooden practice sword to a senpai who tried to recruit me in joining the kendo club.

“Jeez Mochizuki-kun, with your swordsmanship, should you join, you can be the taichou, the captain of our Kendo Club in no time.”

“Thank you for having thoughts like that senpai but like what I said to other clubs trying to recruit me, I have matters to attend.”

Today was the day. I already prepared things for it. My imouto, my grandparents, my friends, and my family, I’ll be missing them all.

Nothing much really changed except my grandfather lived longer, my younger sister, Fuyuka, born two years ago, no longer doing the “Going Home Club”, myself making my name in martial arts and kendo, and spending time to bond with my parents.  I also learn making guns, making bows, making musical instruments, cooking, and playing instruments though thanks to Kuon-jiji’s connections and the gods.

After packing things from my locker, I went towards to the place I’ll be meeting Shinnosuke-jii and others at --- one of the sakura trees, one of the biggest ones planted since Meji Era, fairly far away from my school.

‘Forgive me, everyone. That’s my fate and my future home.’

Arriving at the location with hoodie of my jacket on, I went ahead to greet the disguised gods led by my adoptive grandfather, Shinnosuke-jiji, the World God, himself, clad in a jacket, pants, and rubber shoes with his hair tied down by a black hair band.

While it may be visible to my eyes, the area of the sakura tree was covered by an illusion magic which didn’t surprised me at all because Shinnosuke-jiji himself gave me a magical storage ring to me 9 years ago I used in obtaining items such as tablet, a guide in making swords, cooking book, schematics and blueprints of guns, history books, memoir of prominent politicians who made their countries a well-off ones, and essential books that were related to infrastructure, economy, science and technology, something like that with a reminder not to make a magical technology and non-magic technology version of nuclear bombs and the likes due to those things dangerous in wrong hands, a thing Minato-jii, Tobirama, Naruto, and some gods pointed out.

“Touya-kun, are you ready?” asked Shinnosuke-jiji.

“Yes.” I replied. “Letters to my parents, my grandparents, and to Fuyuka-chan, it’s already done. I’ll be missing them.”

“Gomenasai, Touya. I gave you an opportunity to have yourself be more prepared, and to spend time with your family as much as I allow to.”

The 6 gods behind him, smiled and nodded. They’re very helpful bunch except Ka—

Karen-nee glared at me.

“I know, jiji.” I said back to him, my sort of benefactor, while playing off the big sister childhood friend reading my thoughts. “Still, I am very thankful for everyone’s help, a new chance, and an offer. Please, if you may.”

“Okay, then.”

3