A Different Start
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Ah, it’s been a while I’ve been here in this place. It’s a fated day and place that changed my life as a whole.’

“Touya-san, we’ll be seeing each other again in the future.” said one of the gods, a white-haired fox beastkin wearing a fox mask. “While I, my lovely wives and others happily volunteered to help you in your future country like what had Tobirama, Minato, and Naruto for the planned friendship treaty, your country needs someone comparable or good as Lee Kuan Yew, Frederick the Great, anyone who is good as them as a Prime Minister to have an edge in magitechnology in your future country during that expected future era of magitechnology revival. You know how much that thing is a money burner, yeah?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I have lots of projects in mind. The paperwork is all piled on me at those times besides Babylon herself in those matters. I could have established a DARPA and put someone in charge there at that time. Same goes to the infrastructures. I could have established agencies and positions like Ministry of Infrastructure back then.”

DARPA, also known Defense Advanced Research Projects, in a nut shell was a research and development agency whose purpose was to create technologies that were to be used for defensive purposes. In other worlds I was given an information of, there were many counterparts of it. The one I’ll be establishing would be based on one of the many counterparts than my former world’s USA with assistance and modifications from the gods on the org chart of it. I expect it’ll more be efficient than relying on Babylon and the Babylon because I had plans to make a specialized school and institute for magitechnicians and magitechnology.

“That’s okay, Touya-san.” said one of the gods, a masked female sporting blonde hair. “Now with us here in this new time, you’re gonna need a new set of members working for you, the sovereign, each time for the betterment of your country and after your ruling era. Give them the positions, establish schools including the specialized ones, many cores that’ll affect the country and people living in it, and lastly, keep an eye on your future country’s constitution to be sure and just in case. The constitution had and must be amended than not getting a single update or amendment. To refresh what you learned from your past lessons, constitution is the supreme law of the land that always gets an amendment because of the changing situations and trends.”

‘No wonder people called the constitution an operating system of a country. I have so much ideas to plant to make my country better for everyone to live in, introduce the principles, and time-tested proven ideas. I’m still gonna need help in making my country’s constitution. Gonna need that Sovereign Wealth Fund too since it’s a must item.’ I thought as I then nodded my head.

“Yes.” added one of the gods in agreement. “Also do remember this: a country won’t function properly if the citizens are too dependent on what you can do like for the case of Phrasia and the Phrases, if the successor was unfit to rule and run the country as a sovereign and head of state similar to the case of your former world’s UK and King Edward VIII of UK, if it was run by unqualified, incompetent, and wicked people like the Old Belfastian Noble faction and Count Balsa, if it was controlled and influenced by a foreign power whose interest was to use your country as a puppet for perverted agenda and activities, many things that were important for the well-being and welfare of people. Speaking of perverted agendas, I’m sure you encountered one of them, right?”

‘Sigh, those stupid corrupt Belfastian noble houses, Yulong and Yulongese, Wardack and his noble house and his family, the Sandoran king and his children, those former adventurers, slavers, and wicked priests. I’ll not allow those unfit ruin my country, my subjects, and my family. I also won’t allow my country to have an Edward VIII of UK as a sovereign.’ Remembering those persons I met and dealt with and historical lessons including from other worlds, I nodded in affirmation.

They won’t get away including Yulong.

Yulong, The ‘Heavenly’ Yulong Empire, was, I knew was a fake news peddler and troublemaker speaking of ‘Yulongese legacy’ like at one time when those bastards dared to claim Frame Gear from me with that bullshit fake reason, and dared to pull tricks against me and anyone from my family. I haven’t also forgotten the trouble and disaster they planted in Nokia that almost triggered a Nokia Civil War.

“They were an ‘annoying special breed of flies’, Touya-san.” remarked the white-haired fox beastkin god whom I watched touched his mask with his right and pull it away for me to see a teen-looking male with red eyes. “Back in my day before me and others became gods, as humans, from the world me and others came from originally, we dealt with a country whose scenario we feared and thankfully prevented, were very rampant --- it was a border-line sovereign failed state, a kakistocracy narcostate with every sector controlled by one faction, the same one who pulled election riggings to have their candidate win, behind the scenes. When me and my superiors checked it, it’s all propaganda with every article twisted to hide the wrong doings and make it more favorable to the candidate and its associated faction only. If there’s Adolf Hitler in modern day meets 1984 and neo-imperialism, that disbanded country my former country peacefully annexed and became part of a state was almost one to a breaking point. For myself, when I arrived in that former country with my men and fellow soldiers, what I did was me and the soldiers spilled the blood of every crook including celebrities live after my former country exposed and published the crimes and sins of that faction and that foreign sovereign power puppeteer whom the former brainwashed local stupids used to admire and worshipped.”

‘Good thing I haven’t thought of selling cellphones or even mobile devices because the last thing I need would be a jerk manipulating the information to give cause on an action and claim just like when Yulong and their fake news bullshit.’ I thought, remembering my lovely Yumina had [Mystic Eyes] that showed the character and soul of a person, and the annoying infactual crap and troubles spouted by Yulong towards other countries and who knows what before that country received a karma in a form of dissolution due to Phrase.

“Yeah, Touya-san, I know what you are thinking with that Yulong and the Yulongese but my encounter…the foreign sovereign neo-imperialist power puppeteer I learned the former local stupids was a warmonger, hypocrite, manipulator, propagandist, liar, bully and the biggest bastard and asshole of a country I ever seen besides Yulong and some countries from other worlds I visited. That is why Touya-san, Tobirama-san had prepared measures in advance for the world we’ll be living starting today. Those measures you’ll learn more about it once you get in contact with him, Minato-san, or Naruto-san.”

The World God aka Shinnosuke-jiji, my adoptive grandfather, smiled proudly. “How now, Touya-san? You won’t have any troubles anymore besides those ‘cultists’ in the future.”

‘Since I’m at least prepared and have assurance, I’m gonna have to take it easy since the world was destined to have new countries and expansion there ‘thanks’ to that annoying NEET god.’ I thought, recalling how much the pain in the arse of that NEET even after death and the influence, before I nodded my head. “I’m somewhat very delighted and happy for giving me a new opportunity, Shinnosuke-jiji. Also, thank you for providing preparations and lessons in these 15 years of my life at my former world’s Japan.”

“You’re welcome, Touya.” said Shinnosuke-jiji. “Let us start with the usual now starting with your smartphone’s enhancements.”

‘Heh, my handy smartphone. I haven’t forgot the episodes I had back then. I did a lot.’ Remembering the things I put that including a spell that literally made the camera turn into an x-ray that showed ‘things’ back then, I smiled and nodded as I placed my cellphone on the table. “Yes, please.”

2